What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

I was continuously stoned for a year and a half, much of it while working on my first job.

And don't even start to tell me you'd guessed already.

I think 11 people were too stoned or too high :lol::lol:

Itni mushkil angraiji humay samaj nai ati ............ Joe Sb. please elaborate a bit so I can reply properly.

I was enjoying a tourism thread, and now I am cursing myself why did I even reply to this thread. :angry:

LOL.

Sorry, just having fun. No more teasing. Peace.

I'm deleting my mischievous posts. Relax :cheers:

Last edited:
Well,Good step by Indonesia.

I hope India too takes similar step to ensure zero tolerance on drugs.I've seen that among Indians,taking drugs and booze has become a "fashion".we should also try to curb these "cultures",which is dragging our generation into abyss.

There is an Indian in that list too :)

I'm deleting my mischievous posts. Relax :cheers:

I have deleted / edited my posts except for one, I would have deleted that too but another user has quoted your original post and I feel my reply to that post should remain there. :cheers:

I shall appreciate the time and trouble you take. Thank you.

The four death row inmates were executed, as their crimes were grave and after the authorities had taken into account the juridical and non-juridical aspects. The four executed men had played key roles in drug syndicates as drug suppliers, traffickers, producers, and exporters. Due to their acts, Indonesia was no longer a transit country but had become a base for conducting their illicit drug businesses. Their crimes had spread to regions and not only in big cities, and their victims were students, lecturers, and household members.

Executing the perpetrators of drug crimes is deemed necessary to save our younger generation.

And did you see India is crying for that??Zero tolerance policy on crime.

i do not about crying.
as government of india it is the duty to provide legal assistance to indian citizens arrested abroad

And did you see India is crying for that??Zero tolerance policy on crime.
I saw frontpage news on ndtv that sushma swaraj is trying hard to halt the execution of some singh...
considering how this govt operates(want to show visibly that the ministers are physically working day and night.. always on top of issues.. wiping tears of girl stuck somewhere.. giving medical seat to another girl coz she had some problem.. all informed on social media... so that fans can say look at our hard working FM) I am guessing they will say we tried our best but unfortunately could not save him... (they might request indonesia to just delay the execution by a day or two)..

I saw frontpage news on ndtv that sushma swaraj is trying hard to halt the execution of some singh...
considering how this govt operates(want to show visibly that the ministers are physically working day and night.. always on top of issues.. wiping tears of girl stuck somewhere.. giving medical seat to another girl coz she had some problem.. all informed on social media... so that fans can say look at our hard working FM) I am guessing they will say we tried our best but unfortunately could not save him... (they might request indonesia to just delay the execution by a day or two)..

Frankly,what I think,is that if he is really guilty,we should not interfere with Indonesia's law.

Frankly,what I think,is that if he is really guilty,we should not interfere with Indonesia's law.
we cant... western govts have tried and failed... all our govt can do is to show to people that they tried.. hence the personal interest from FM herself on social media...

not a chance we give a shit about other opinion regarding our laws

they hold the execution for the rest to consolidate their efforts to minimize the critics and find the better time to do the execution
well, i cant say I didnt expect that response,
if he indeed committed the crime, then he should get the punishment.
but if he did not then maybe our Govt will decide to catch some Indonesians.
Upto the Govt of Pakistan it is, they can analyze it better than any of us here.

well, i cant say I didnt expect that response,
if he indeed committed the crime, then he should get the punishment.
but if he did not then maybe our Govt will decide to catch some Indonesians.
Upto the Govt of Pakistan it is, they can analyze it better than any of us here.

Just catch Indonesian without legal basis, then it will proving my points if Pakistan law and legal system is much worse than us

Shame on Indonesia.

This is not the way to combat drugs at all.

So what kind of shit BD can do to lecture us on how to tackle drugs trafficking?

Not even we listening the pleas from Western Countries and UN who championing human rights so badly, so why we must listening the voices from any country who emulated and practicing capital punishment on their own soil?

So what kind of shit BD can do to lecture us on how to tackle drugs trafficking?

Calm down and don't get so defensive.

Since you keep executing people all the time for drug-trafficking this clearly is not working.

Creating a fair society that distributes opportunity and wealth all across society is a much better
way to tackle drugs.

BTW - I do not support death penalty.

Just catch Indonesian without legal basis, then it will proving my points if Pakistan law and legal system is much worse than us

Not even we listening the pleas from Western Countries and UN who championing human rights so badly, so why we must listening the voices from any country who emulated and practicing capital punishment on their own soil?
mate not saying because an Indian is on death row.. (your country, your rules... he should have known the consequences) but I hope you will remove this harsh law... death for drug dealing is too harsh.. lock them up for 20+ years...

Back
Top Bottom