What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

Just catch Indonesian without legal basis, then it will proving my points if Pakistan law and legal system is much worse than us
im not the one to catch anyone, read my post again, i said the Govt of Pakistan will do what they deem fit, they wont need to prove anything to anyone.

Calm down and don't get so defensive.

Since you keep executing people all the time for drug-trafficking this clearly is not working.

Creating a fair society that distributes opportunity and wealth all across society is a much better
way to tackle drugs.

BTW - I do not support death penalty.

So you don't know a shit about the situation here

Indonesia is not only give death penalty for any drug trafficker we catch, only the masterminds and the Kingpin lord who get the capital punishments. The majority of the efforts lies on rehabilitation programme for drug abuser, cooperation programme with communities on society, and sharing information among security forces in the region to prevent the spreading of drug trafficking activities and so we can catch the head of snakes like the Bali Nine, Shanghai noon rings and among other.

Drug related crimes is following the iceberg phenomenon, what you see on the surface is just the tips, so the efforts we can do is beside the prevent efforts we are trying to make deterrence and shock effect for any person who wants to be the Kingpin for this God forbid business.

Calm down and don't get so defensive.

Since you keep executing people all the time for drug-trafficking this clearly is not working.

Creating a fair society that distributes opportunity and wealth all across society is a much better
way to tackle drugs.

BTW - I do not support death penalty.

ah one, thing. You don't properly answer my question? What kind of shit BD can do to lecture us in this field? As far as i read, the drugs related crimes in BD is keep rising too, at astonishing rates even worse than us

Indonesia is not only give death penalty for any drug trafficker we catch, only the masterminds and the Kingpin lord who get the capital punishments. The majority of the efforts lies on rehabilitation programme for drug abuser, cooperation programme with communities on society, and sharing information among security forces in the region to prevent the spreading of drug trafficking activities and so we can catch the head of snakes like the Bali Nine, Shanghai noon rings and among other.

Drug related crimes is following the iceberg phenomenon, what you see on the surface is just the tips, so the efforts we can do is beside the prevent efforts we are trying to make deterrence and shock effect for any person who wants to be the Kingpin for this God forbid business.

Blah, blah, blah.

Indonesia used to have a good reputation and it's liberal use of the death penalty has changed this.

The current muppet you have in power can barely get GDP to grow 5% and is using the death penalty
to distract the masses from his incompetence.

Blah, blah, blah.

Indonesia used to have a good reputation and it's liberal use of the death penalty has changed this.

The current muppet you have in power can barely get GDP to grow 5% and is using the death penalty
to distract the masses from his incompetence.

Reputation for what? Reputation can't save our future generation from drug related crimes

You want me to starting to comparing BD and Indonesia achievement during Joko Widodo administration? Ours still being G-20 country and had much more achievement than what BD can dreams.

Just FYI, most of Far East Countries like Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea all of them had draconian law against drug trafficker because we learning it hard from what happened during our Colonial periods.

Reputation for what? Reputation can't save our future generation from drug related crimes

You want me to starting to comparing BD and Indonesia achievement during Joko Widodo administration? Ours still being G-20 country and had much more achievement than what BD can dreams.

Just FYI, most of Far East Countries like Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea all of them had draconian law against drug trafficker because we learning it hard from what happened during our Colonial periods.

When did Indonesia gain independence again? Proclaimed in 1945 and accepted by the Dutch in 1949.
BD only became independent in 1971 and is growing at over 7% currently so don't feel any false sense
of superiority over BD.

Last edited:
When did Indonesia gain independence again? Proclaimed in 1945 and accepted by the Dutch in 1949.
BD only became independent in 1971 and is growing at over 7% currentlycurrently so don'the feel any false sense
of superiority over BD.

LoL, your country is only growing at 7 percent for how many year? one? two?

So what? that's not important, because it was so OUT OF TOPIC HERE, and you still doesn't answer my question from before

WHAT KIND OF SHIT BD CAN DO TO TEACH INDONESIA ON HOW TO TACKLE DRUG TRAFFICKING?

LoL, your country is only growing at 7 percent for how many year? one? two?

So what? that's not important, because it was so OUT OF TOPIC HERE, and you still doesn't answer my question from before

WHAT KIND OF SHIT BD CAN DO TO TEACH INDONESIA ON HOW TO TACKLE DRUG TRAFFICKING?

You brought up Indonesia's "achievements" and got put in your place.

We don't care about a country like Indonesia that is so incompetently run that it cannot even grow 5% a year,
so carry on excuting who you like as you are obviously not much good at much else.

ah one, thing. You don't properly answer my question? What kind of shit BD can do to lecture us in this field? As far as i read, the drugs related crimes in BD is keep rising too, at astonishing rates even worse than us

evry single study shows that death penalty has zero effect on crime. its just archaic and primitive

If he is guilty than there's nothing we can do about it but if he is innocent than Pakistani Gov should do everything in their reach to save this guy provide him a lawyer anything and everything just save him he is a Pakistani for god sake it's our Gov responsibility to save him and bring him back.
P.S I should say our media has done a great job they shouldn't let this news die until that guy is proven guilty or innocent because that's the only way our Gov is gonna work.

evry single study shows that death penalty has zero effect on crime. its just archaic and primitive

as archaic as it is, some major developed countries like US, Singapore, Japan still implemented those kind of punishment.

You brought up Indonesia's "achievements" and got put in your place.

We don't care about a country like Indonesia that is so incompetently run that it cannot even grow 5% a year,
so carry on excuting who you like as you are obviously not much good at much else.

U still running away from the main topic here

Their country, their laws. Its not like they are specifically targeting foreigners. Indonesians are being executed too. Personally am against the death penalty but only in countries which can afford to rehabilitate prisoners back into civilian life. As for the menace of drug trade, we Pakistanis know what a negative effect this can have on wider society. Majority of Afghan opium gets smuggled through Iran or Pakistan, and millions of our people have become consumers of drugs.

bangladesi brag about their economic growth against Indonesia is a good joke though, even you guys keep growing at 7 percents u need decades to catch us and u need us to be stagnanted too

Back
Top Bottom