What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

My explanation is explained in this video as well.

When the state of Israel was founded in 1948, it was done so with the approval of the United Nations. But today, Israel's enemies routinely challenge the legitimacy of its very existence. So, under international law, who's right? Israel? Or its enemies?

@Respect4Respect01 @tower9 @Globenim @kuge @Viet @Whizzack @Indos @Lego Jangkar @Reashot Xigwin @mike2000 is back
Israel is occupying all of Palestine and on the verge of taking 95% of historic Palestine? Who is wiping who off the map? The Palestinian authority already recognized Israel and what happened after was that they took more of the West Bank and walled off all the Palestinians into open air prisons.

Israel is occupying all of Palestine and on the verge of taking 95% of historic Palestine? Who is wiping who off the map? The Palestinian authority already recognized Israel and what happened after was that they took more of the West Bank and walled off all the Palestinians into open air prisons.

That is Hamas claim, which is baseless, both legally or historicaly. Now tell me on what base is Palestine historic land was on Judea? Palestine nation was non existent yet before 1988, leave alone historic land on the Palestine region.

No you are wrong, Israel did not capture West Bank from Palestine, but got rid Jordan from the West Bank when she defended herself from Jordan and Arab attacks in 1967 and capture it to be under her military control, and it was legal because West Bank was land of no one, Jordan was annexing it illegally. Later on based on Oslo accord both parties agreed to share the west bank into 3 region: A,B & C, where A&B administered by Palestine Authority and C administered by Israel.

Please learn history, not propaganda (from Hamas).

In June 1967, the West Bank and East Jerusalem were captured by Israel as a result of the Six-Day War. With the exception of East Jerusalem and the former Israeli-Jordanian no man's land, the West Bank was not annexed by Israel; it remained under Israeli military control until 1982.

Last edited:
That is Hamas claim, which is baseless, both legally or historicaly. Now tell me on what base is Palestine historic land was on Judea? Palestine nation was non existent yet before 1988, leave alone historic land on the Palestine region.

No you are wrong, Israel did not capture West Bank from Palestine, but got rid Jordan from the West Bank when she defended herself from Jordan and Arab attacks in 1967 and capture it to be under her military control, and it was legal because West Bank was land of no one, Jordan was annexing it illegally. Later on based on Oslo accord both parties agreed to share the west bank into 3 region: A,B & C, where A&B administered by Palestine Authority and C administered by Israel.

Please learn history, not propaganda (from Hamas).

In June 1967, the West Bank and East Jerusalem were captured by Israel as a result of the Six-Day War. With the exception of East Jerusalem and the former Israeli-Jordanian no man's land, the West Bank was not annexed by Israel; it remained under Israeli military control until 1982.
The PA recognized Israel and continued to get ethnically cleansed. Nuff said.

When the state of Israel was founded in 1948, it was done so with the approval of the United Nations. But today, Israel's enemies routinely challenge the legitimacy of its very existence. So, under international law, who's right? Israel? Or its enemies?

@Respect4Respect01 @tower9 @Globenim @kuge @Viet @Whizzack @Indos @Lego Jangkar @Reashot Xigwin @mike2000 is back
No worry, Erdogan will lead the Turkish army to liberate Jerusalem from the Jews.
He says he wants to teach the Israeli a lesson. Will be an interesting event.

PragerU or Prager University, the publisher of this video, is a completely non-academic American religious fundamentalist media agency, that has nothing to do with any university or actual academic research, onesidely supporting Israel and pushing out right wing propaganda and plain history revisionist disinformation and lies, like this bullshit line suggesting Israel being founded with an UN mandate you just parotted, that is a complete lie.

Thats like referring to a flat earth society channel in a discussion about global warming.

And before you follow the usual script and try to bluff with some obfuscating link to the general assembly resolution or someone talking about it. That shit was never ratified by the security council, nor has it anything to do with what people today refer to as Isreal nor, nor is it actually a descission calling some country into existence but a recommend plan for governance, never decreed for Palestinians to somehow unexist or have no right to tell them to **** off aka not consent, nor do these both entities even have the mandate to "found Israel" in first place even if that would have been what the resolution tried to do.

Choke on your own coolaid. I'm not wasting a second on even watching the garbage in this video.

Last edited:
Evidence?

1622485662324.png

1622485707762.png

Is Kashmir on Your back-burner? Ask him about Kashmir too..

Kashmir is Pakistan's responsibility.

And yet, you guys can't do shit about it......3 wars and Kargil and nothing...

My focus is on other causes since I know Kashmir has full support of Pakistanis and rest of the Muslims world wide.

PragerU or Prager University, the publisher of this video, is a completely non-acadedemic American religious fundamentalist media agency, that has nothing to do with any university or actual academic research, onesidely supporting Israel and pushing out right wing propaganda and plain history revisionist disinformation and lies, like this bullshit line suggesting Israel being founded with an UN mandate you just parotted, that is a complete lie.

Thats like referring to a flat earth society channel in a discussion about global warming.

And before you follow the usual script and try to bluff with some obfuscating link to the general assembly resolution or someone talking about it. That shit was never ratified by the security council, nor has it anything to do with what people today refer to as Isreal nor, nor is it actually a descission calling some country into existence but a recommend plan for governance, never decreed for Palestinians to somehow unexist or have no right to tell them to **** off aka not consent, nor do these both entities even have the mandate to "found Israel" in first place even if that would have been what the resolution tried to do.

Choke on your own coolaid. I'm not wasting a second on even watching the garbage in this video.

LOL. What a slender of yours.

Instead of accusing PragerU lying, bullshitting, religious fundamental etc, why dont you prove those video/statement regarding Israel legality is wrong?

View attachment 749590
View attachment 749591

In which part of the article saying Israel is doing genocide?

Last edited:
What about Uyghurs? Does Indonesia stand with them too?

Of course we are the most hardline in the Muslim world about Uigyur and even Indonesian foreign minister tell directly to China FM about the importance of freedom of religion and ask him the real situation in Xin Jiang in relation to Uigyur.

We also have summoned China ambassador, I think as PDF members you have seen those news ?

You said: Israel stole WHOLE country....? :rolleyes1:

The question is: Stole from whom? Didn't Palestina State hasn't existed during British Mandate, and just declared by PLO after 1948 and officially established in 1988? :frown:

Also you bring wrong information and wrong understanding of the map here. This Palestine region did not belong to Palestine State, this used to belong to UK under British Mandate after UK defeated Ottoman before 1947.
Citation:

Lol what kind of logic is that? First of tell me were the Brits natives of Palestine?
I don't bring wrong information, its you who doesn't understand that the land belonged to the Arabs. If we go by your logic then India was also under British raj and should have been given to Zionists? that is not how it works. The land belongs to the people who have lived there since thousands of years.

If you really are from Indonesia then your own leaders are also against this occupation. You know Indonesia was also under the Brits at one point, what if they had kicked you out and settled your enemies there?

Even famous personalities of the past did not accept Israeli occupation.

“Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home” - Mahatma Gandhi

“We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”
― Nelson Mandela

“It is not shame. It is monstrous and criminal. Why doesn’t President Truman take one million Jews into USA? The reason is that the Jews do not want a National Home in Palestine. What they want is to reconquer Palestine, which they lost 2000 years ago, with the help of British bayonets and American money”.- Muhmmad Ali Jinnah

" Did the Zionists have the legal or moral right to invade Arab Palestine, uproot its Arab citizens from their homes and seize all Arab property for themselves just based on the “religious” claim that their forefathers lived there thousands of years ago? Only a thousand years ago the Moors lived in Spain. Would this give the Moors of today the legal and moral right to invade the Iberian Peninsula, drive out its Spanish citizens, and then set up a new Moroccan nation … where Spain used to be, as the European Zionists have done to our Arab brothers and sisters in Palestine?…” - Malcolm X

Here is Palestinian coins before your imaginary country Israel was even created.
be835f210b17f9c7841d891307d3318c.jpg

Last edited:

lol, so i presented proof of Israeli atrocities from reputable sources and you rejected all that but you want me to believe a Zionist propaganda video?
I can post way more videos from YouTube explaining Israeli occupation in detail.

Here is a Israeli soldier's views on their atrocities.

Apartheid:

look how they brainwashed their people and dehumanized the Palestinians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4

here is jacob the theif : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

Kashmir is Pakistan's responsibility.

And yet, you guys can't do shit about it......3 wars and Kargil and nothing...

My focus is on other causes since I know Kashmir has full support of Pakistanis and rest of the Muslims world wide.

Well then if Your not 'Pakistani' then why the f*** do you carry a Pakistani flag?? Either Your a treacherous piece of **** or a false flagging rat pick one. As for Kashmir having full support from the rest of the muslim world, lets not kid ourselves , perhaps in the past but not now the only countries that said anything substantial was Turkey and Malaysia.. whilst the rest shut themselves either for monetary gains or straight up pressure from Your host country because it suits their interests for it to be used as cannon fodder against China. Also being ethnically Kashmiri myself I don't appreciate the way You demean the sacrifices of my people and the soldiers of Pakistan as merely 'Can't do shit' .. 'and nothing' when if it wasn't for them we would never of had GB or Azad Kashmir liberated a substancial gain in itself when taking into account of the odds, and with the latter strategically holding the second largest water reserves for a water starved country.

it's an ongoing struggle and niether GB / AJK were not given to us in a silver platter, and it should unquestionably be every Pakistanis duty to play his/her part even if its raising a voice on a platform like PDF, but its obvious now that it just an inconvenience for just typing those mere 7 characters, so I'll spare myself from any further engagement from henceforth..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom