What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

Lol what kind of logic is that? First of tell me were the Brits natives of Palestine?

Brits were not native, just like Ottoman and Arab Palestine were not native too.

The native of Judea or Palestine region is Jews. When the Judea occupied by Challiphate and Ottoman, Arab people started to immigrate to Judea. Arabs were immigrants on Judea land, not native.

I don't bring wrong information, its you who doesn't understand that the land belonged to the Arabs. If we go by your logic then India was also under British raj and should have been given to Zionists? that is not how it works. The land belongs to the people who have lived there since thousands of years.

LOL. You dont understand anything.

You should understand the difference between "private property" and "sovereign land".

Private property belong to the owner, either they are Jews or Arabs or else, and there were no property grabbing by Jews from Arabs. Jews immigrant purchase property from the pervious owner.

Sovereignty on the Palestine land from 1917 up to 1947 belong to UK. And after that belong to nobody until Israel declare independence and recognized by UN.

If we refer to history, the sovereign belong to Judea Kingdom, before annexed by Rome, later on by Byzantine, by Caliphate, by Ottoman and last by UK.

If you really are from Indonesia then your own leaders are also against this occupation. You know Indonesia was also under the Brits at one point, what if they had kicked you out and settled your enemies there?

Even famous personalities of the past did not accept Israeli occupation.

It is about politics. The reason why my country pro Arab/Palestine is because majority of population is moslem who pro Palestine due to religion issue used by Arab/Hamas now.

Doesnt matter who pro Palestine and who pro Israel, we cant see truth by seeing who pro whom.

“Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home” - Mahatma Gandhi

Doesn't making sense. Arab had no sovereignty over Palestine region. Maybe they used to have sovereignty during Caliphate or Ottoman in the past (if you want to claim Ottoman was Arab), but so Rome and Byzantine used to have sovereignty there during their period., and the most legal ownership of sovereignty was of course Kingdom of Judah / Israel; the rest were just occupiers/invaders.

You are right that it belonged to United Kingdom during period of 1917 to 1947. But after 1947 when UK left the region, part of it belong to Israel (based on UN Partition Plan), and remaining belong to nobody because Arab states reject UN Partition Plan, and then it was annexed by Jordan and Egypt ILLEGALLY.

“We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela

“It is not shame. It is monstrous and criminal. Why doesn’t President Truman take one million Jews into USA? The reason is that the Jews do not want a National Home in Palestine. What they want is to reconquer Palestine, which they lost 2000 years ago, with the help of British bayonets and American money”.- Muhmmad Ali Jinnah

Why should He?

Jews just like anybody else has right to immigrate to anywhere that accept them, it is supported by UN.

Jews has freedom/right to immigrate to whereever they want, as long as the country of destination accept them. The influx of Jews most happened under British Mandate, and UK accepted them.

They also has right to decide to established country, just like arab people.

" Did the Zionists have the legal or moral right to invade Arab Palestine, uproot its Arab citizens from their homes and seize all Arab property for themselves just based on the “religious” claim that their forefathers lived there thousands of years ago? Only a thousand years ago the Moors lived in Spain. Would this give the Moors of today the legal and moral right to invade the Iberian Peninsula, drive out its Spanish citizens, and then set up a new Moroccan nation … where Spain used to be, as the European Zionists have done to our Arab brothers and sisters in Palestine?…” - Malcolm X

They didn't do that, it is slender. Please learn history. Your understanding is shaped from Hamas propaganda.

Show me historical evidence that Zionist invade Arab Palestine.

The truth is it was Arab state that attack Jews and Israel state. And it was Jordan that invade and annex west bank, and Egypt invade/annex Gaza, those action were illegal.

Here is Palestinian coins before your imaginary country Israel was even created.
be835f210b17f9c7841d891307d3318c.jpg

LOL. You are so delusional :laugh:

Palestine coin was issued by British Authority, not by Palestine State/Authority, as Arab Palestine Authority over the Palestine region were non existent - only in your imagination.

It was part of Palestine Pound
In 1926, the British Secretary of State for the Colonies appointed a Palestine Currency Board to introduce a local currency.[4] It was based in London and chaired by P. G. Ezechiel, with a Currency Officer resident in Palestine.[4] The board decided that the new currency would be called the Palestine pound,

The point is: there were no Palestine State before 1988. All the coin circulated in Palestine region were printed and issued by Authority of Palestine region: United Kingdom.

Please learn history, so that you know truth instead of propaganda.

Last edited:
lol, so i presented proof of Israeli atrocities from reputable sources and you rejected all that but you want me to believe a Zionist propaganda video?
I can post way more videos from YouTube explaining Israeli occupation in detail.

Here is a Israeli soldier's views on their atrocities.

Apartheid:

look how they brainwashed their people and dehumanized the Palestinians.

here is jacob the theif : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8

I presented historical evidence and legal evidence (UN plan and Oslo Accord); the video I presented just to explain more comprehensively, not the evidence itself.

While you did not present evidence yet, just allegations, accusations, and hamas propaganda.

As I said, Israel may did atrocities too, but not as much as Hamas/Arab did (evidence such as UN report was presented in previous page, post #54); what you presented as land grabbing is just Palestine/Hamas propaganda as I have showed you that Israel existence including occupation on region C west bank is LEGAL (presented in previous page: post #58).

But regarding atrocity, you can't just show video, everybody can make video according to naration they want, show evidence such as: ICC decision, or UN report. You can't also show individual's felony or crime, every country always has crime doer or violator.

Last edited:
There are people here who simply cannot see that it is Israel rejection of 2 state solution is the main reason of Middle East conflict.

There are people here who simply cannot see that it is Israel rejection of 2 state solution is the main reason of Middle East conflict.

Where do you learn history?

Israel never rejected 2 state solution. It was Arab nations and Palestine that rejected, now it is Hamas that is rejecting.

Show me if I am wrong :)

Brits were not native, just like Ottoman and Arab Palestine were not native too.

The native of Judea or Palestine region is Jews. When the Judea occupied by Challiphate and Ottoman, Arab people started to immigrate to Judea. Arabs were immigrants on Judea land, not native.
So you prove my point, the land did not belong to the Brits then they had no right to settle Zionist there because Palestinians were living there for thousands of years, and these Zionists aren't even the Jews who once lived there, these are Europeans who have nothing to do with Palestine/Israel.

Same again, by your logic Indonesia should have been handed over to some other people from Africa lets say just because Brits ruled it at one point.

LOL. You don't understand anything.

You should understand the difference between "private property" and "sovereign land".

Private property belong to the owner, either they are Jews or Arabs or else, and there were no property grabbing by Jews from Arabs. Jews immigrant purchase property from the pervious owner.

No, you don't understand anything, Palestinians lived there for thousands of years so land belonged to them, Just like India and Pakistan got independence from the British empire because it belonged to the native people living there.

Now tell me what is your religion? or are you going to hide that?

Sovereignty on the Palestine land from 1917 up to 1947 belong to UK. And after that belong to nobody until Israel declare independence and recognized by UN.

If we refer to history, the sovereign belong to Judea Kingdom, before annexed by Rome, later on by Byzantine, by Caliphate, by Ottoman and last by UK.

Okay technically because it was colonized? that doesn't change the fact man, it was Palestinian land given to Zionists by brits before they left. UN only agreed on two states solution, United nation and most of the world STILL does not recognize Israeli occupation of Jerusalem and West Bank. Here is a statement from Canadian government that was released today, and you may already know Canada clearly sides with Israel but have no choice but to accept the facts because public pressure is building up.

“Canada remains gravely concerned by the continued expansion of settlements, and by the demolitions and evictions, including the ongoing cases in Sheikh Jarrah and Silwan. These actions impact families and livelihoods and do not serve peace or international law. Unilateral actions that prejudge the outcome of direct negotiations and further jeopardize the prospects for a two-state solution must be avoided. "

That is called occupation my friend.

LOL. You are so delusional :laugh:

Palestine coin was issued by British Authority, not by Palestine State/Authority, as Arab Palestine Authority over the Palestine region were non existent - only in your imagination.

It was part of Palestine Pound
In 1926, the British Secretary of State for the Colonies appointed a Palestine Currency Board to introduce a local currency.[4] It was based in London and chaired by P. G. Ezechiel, with a Currency Officer resident in Palestine.[4] The board decided that the new currency would be called the Palestine pound,

Wow you are so naïve ….like for real man? my evidence was the CURRENCY, i never mentioned who created it, so my point is proven that there was no such thing as Israel like you people claim, Brits would have created Israeli currency then...right?

History of the two-state solution

The first proposal for the creation of Jewish and Arab states in the British Mandate of Palestine was made in the Peel Commission report of 1937, with the Mandate continuing to cover only a small area containing Jerusalem. The recommended partition proposal was rejected by the Arab community of Palestine,[10][11] and was accepted by most of the Jewish leadership.

Partition was again proposed by the 1947 UN Partition plan for the division of Palestine. It proposed a three-way division, again with Jerusalem held separately, under international control. The partition plan was accepted by the Jewish leadership. However, the plan was rejected by the leadership of Arab nations and the Palestinian leadership, which opposed any partition of Palestine and any independent Jewish presence in the area. The 1948 Arab–Israeli War for control of the disputed land broke out on the end of the British Mandate, which came to an end with the 1949 Armistice Agreements. The war resulted in the fleeing or expulsion of 711,000 Palestinians, which the Palestinians call Nakba, from the territories which became the state of Israel.[12] Rather than establishing a Palestinian state on land that Israel did not control, the Arab nations chose instead to support the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East and the Palestinian refugees remained stateless.[13]

@Song Hong @Respect4Respect01 @tower9 please learn history .. :)

Doesn't making sense. Arab had no sovereignty over Palestine region.
you know that is like for example if China invades Indonesia and then gives the land to Australia then natives wouldn't have any claim over that?
History of the two-state solution

The first proposal for the creation of Jewish and Arab states in the British Mandate of Palestine was made in the Peel Commission report of 1937, with the Mandate continuing to cover only a small area containing Jerusalem. The recommended partition proposal was rejected by the Arab community of Palestine,[10][11] and was accepted by most of the Jewish leadership.

Partition was again proposed by the 1947 UN Partition plan for the division of Palestine. It proposed a three-way division, again with Jerusalem held separately, under international control. The partition plan was accepted by the Jewish leadership. However, the plan was rejected by the leadership of Arab nations and the Palestinian leadership, which opposed any partition of Palestine and any independent Jewish presence in the area. The 1948 Arab–Israeli War for control of the disputed land broke out on the end of the British Mandate, which came to an end with the 1949 Armistice Agreements. The war resulted in the fleeing or expulsion of 711,000 Palestinians, which the Palestinians call Nakba, from the territories which became the state of Israel.[12] Rather than establishing a Palestinian state on land that Israel did not control, the Arab nations chose instead to support the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East and the Palestinian refugees remained stateless.[13]

@Song Hong @Respect4Respect01 @tower9 please learn history .. :)
what is there new to learn? that is exactly what ive told you countless times that the land belonged to the Arabs/ Palestinians and Zionists settled there after the Holocaust, why didn't brits give them their own land?

you know that is like for example if China invades Indonesia and then gives the land to Australia then natives wouldn't have any claim over that?

De facto: Arab people only has sovereignty over Palestine region during Caliphate. Please check history.

Indonesian are native on Indonesian land, meanwhile Arab palestine are not native - they came to Judea from Arab kingdoms during Ottoman, the native ones is Jews although Jews were minority during Ottoman and early British sovereignty.

De facto: Arab people only has sovereignty over Palestine region during Caliphate. Please check history.

Indonesian are native on Indonesian land, meanwhile Arab palestine are not native - they came to Judea from Arab kingdoms during Ottoman, the native ones is Jews although Jews were minority during Ottoman and early British sovereignty.
lol, double standards much? Palestinians always lived there, Ottoman empire or any other empire doesn't matter, in fact Palestinians lived there under the British empire too right?

lol, double standards much? Palestinians always lived there, Ottoman empire or any other empire doesn't matter, in fact Palestinians lived there under the British empire too right?

You are the one with double standard.

From start I've told you I support 2 state nations.

The reason why UN propose partition land is because UN considering existing both Jewish Palestine and Arab Palestine aspiration to have their own country. But you insist that the land only belong to Arab Palestine and ignore the right of Jews Palestine to determine their fate.

Anyways you got no evidence to prove anything, your only point is that Brits had colonized Palestine so it was upto them to do whatever they wish and whoever they allow to settle there.
You are the one with double standard.

From start I've told you I support 2 state nations.

The reason why UN propose partition land is because UN considering existing both Jewish Palestine and Arab Palestine aspiration to have their own country.
UN agreed to 2 state solution because you can't kick out all the Zionists who settled there after the holocaust? where are they gonna go if United nation deports them from Palestine? Plus superpowers are siding with Zionists that is the only reason this fake nation is still on the map.

what is there new to learn? that is exactly what ive told you countless times that the land belonged to the Arabs/ Palestinians and Zionists settled there after the Holocaust, why didn't brits give them their own land?

Which part of the citation saying the land belong to Arabs Palestine and Zionist settle there after the holocaust?

LOL. You always fail to see fact/historical fact, because you only see what you want to see (Hamas' twisted fact /propaganda).

i proved my point that Isreal occupied Palestnian lands and its an aparthied state.

Here, Canadian govt released this statement today and you may already know Canada sides with Israel but public pressure is also making them recognize Israeli atrocities.

“Canada remains gravely concerned by the continued expansion of settlements, and by the demolitions and evictions, including the ongoing cases in Sheikh Jarrah and Silwan. These actions impact families and livelihoods and do not serve peace or international law. Unilateral actions that prejudge the outcome of direct negotiations and further jeopardize the prospects for a two-state solution must be avoided. "

Its very late here so ill get back to you tomorrow.

Anyways you got no evidence to prove anything, your only point is that Brits had colonized Palestine so it was upto them to do whatever they wish and whoever they allow to settle there.

I gave you tons citation. If you fail to understand it, not my fault.

UN agreed to 2 state solution because you can't kick out all the Zionists who settled there after the holocaust? where are they gonna go if United nation deports them from Palestine? Plus superpowers are siding with Zionists that is the only reason this fake nation is still on the map.

Of course, because UN see both Jews and Arabs as the same human with the same right. UN will never support your view to get rid Jews or any other ethnic out of the land, because it is against human right.

While you only see and insist that only Arab people are human/have human right and right to live and determine fate of Palestine region. Thats why I said you are insensible and bias.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom