What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

Which part of the citation saying the land belong to Arabs Palestine and Zionist settle there after the holocaust?

LOL. You always fail to see fact/historical fact, because you only see what you want to see (Hamas' twisted fact /propaganda).
man, how naïve you have to be to say those things, Hamas was created after 1980's, so don't repeat that bullshit, they are a resistance movement trying to save their land from occupation.

im gonna sleep, ill get back to you tomorrow.
I gave you tons citation. If you fail to understand it, not my fault.
you mean Wikipedia article you posted above? lmao
Of course, because UN see both Jews and Arabs as the same human with the same right. UN will never support your view to get rid Jews or any other ethnic out of the land, because it is against human right.

While you only see and insist that only Arab people are human/have human right and right to live and determine fate of Palestine region. Thats why I said you are insensible and bias.

see you always prove my point when deflecting. Palestinians were living there since thousands of years and Zionists were brought there by brits. Now Zionists are doing what Hitler did to them, which is very sad because they should have learned the worth of a human life after suffering so much pain, but instead they turned into child killers themselves.

Last edited:
i proved my point that Isreal occupied Palestnian lands and its an aparthied state.

Here, Canadian govt released this statement today and you may already know Canada sides with Israel but public pressure is also making them recognize Israeli atrocities.

“Canada remains gravely concerned by the continued expansion of settlements, and by the demolitions and evictions, including the ongoing cases in Sheikh Jarrah and Silwan. These actions impact families and livelihoods and do not serve peace or international law. Unilateral actions that prejudge the outcome of direct negotiations and further jeopardize the prospects for a two-state solution must be avoided. "

Its very late here so ill get back to you tomorrow.

Which part of the Canadian govt's statement saying it is apartheid?

Besides, you can't cherry picking someone/one govt's statement that support you while ignoring other. Canada is supporting peace and humanity, and as I said Israel may did some violations too, but not as much as Hamas/Arab.

Whether Israel apartheid or not is very debatable. But for sure they have right to protect their own citizen from terrorist.

Which part of the Canadian govt's statement saying it is apartheid?

Besides, you can't cherry picking someone/one govt's statement that support you while ignoring other. Canada is supporting peace and humanity, and as I said Israel may did some violations too, but not as much as Hamas/Arab.

Whether Israel apartheid or not is very debatable. But for sure they have right to protect their own citizen from terrorist.
VP-101-05-FuturePossibilities-FINAL-AB-20190911_03.jpg

like i said im gonna sleep so ill get back to you tomorrow, but this should be enough for you.

man, how naïve you have to be to say those things, Hamas was created after 1980's, so don't repeat that bullshit, they are a resistance movement trying to save their land from occupation.

im gonna sleep, ill get back to you tomorrow.

Then tell me, which part of the citation saying the land belong to Arabs Palestine and Zionist settle there after the holocaust?

you mean Wikipedia article you posted above? lmao

I gave you alot, not only from wikipedia, but also from UN, and Amnesty International. Why always cerry picking? :lol:

Wikipedia is just like encyclopedia resume things so that people can read easily. The credibility of the statement's depend on the citation, if written there "still need citation" then yes it is not credible . But the statement about Israel - Palestine story told there in the wiki i gave you - are heavily based on tons of credible historical citations.

Besides, what history citation that you brought? or can bring to claim that my citation is wrong?

see you always prove my point when deflecting. Palestinians were living there since thousands of years and Zionists were brought there by brits. Now Zionists are doing what Hitler did to them, which is very sad because they should have learned the worth of a human life after suffering so much pain, but instead they turned into child killers themselves.

LOL. You are so delusional.

Arab Palestine exist since Caliphate which is 1400 years ago.
Jewish Palestine exist since Israel were borne there as nation, which is 3500 years ago.

I learn credible history, not Pallywood nor Palestine/Hamas propaganda.

Last edited:
VP-101-05-FuturePossibilities-FINAL-AB-20190911_03.jpg

like i said im gonna sleep so ill get back to you tomorrow, but this should be enough for you.

You always bring either Palestine propaganda/rhetoric, or pallywood instead of evidence/objective history :laugh:

This is the content of UN resolution 73/98

1622522847923.png

This is about condeming war activity by both parties, and condemning incitement by some Israel settlers (not army) in "Occupied Palestinian territory (region A & B)".

Don't twist it as if world condemn Israel occupation on region C of West Bank, because Israel occupation on region C is as legal as Palestinian Authority occupation on west bank reg A&B, under "Oslo Accord".

Attachments

• unres73_98.pdf
    381.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
History of the two-state solution

The first proposal for the creation of Jewish and Arab states in the British Mandate of Palestine was made in the Peel Commission report of 1937, with the Mandate continuing to cover only a small area containing Jerusalem. The recommended partition proposal was rejected by the Arab community of Palestine,[10][11] and was accepted by most of the Jewish leadership.

Partition was again proposed by the 1947 UN Partition plan for the division of Palestine. It proposed a three-way division, again with Jerusalem held separately, under international control. The partition plan was accepted by the Jewish leadership. However, the plan was rejected by the leadership of Arab nations and the Palestinian leadership, which opposed any partition of Palestine and any independent Jewish presence in the area. The 1948 Arab–Israeli War for control of the disputed land broke out on the end of the British Mandate, which came to an end with the 1949 Armistice Agreements. The war resulted in the fleeing or expulsion of 711,000 Palestinians, which the Palestinians call Nakba, from the territories which became the state of Israel.[12] Rather than establishing a Palestinian state on land that Israel did not control, the Arab nations chose instead to support the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East and the Palestinian refugees remained stateless.[13]

@Song Hong @Respect4Respect01 @tower9 please learn history .. :)
WTF is wrong with you? The Palestinian Authority has recognized the state of Israel since the 90s and what has happened? They continue to get ethnically cleansed. You are the one who literally doesn't know what he is talking about.

WTF is wrong with you? The Palestinian Authority has recognized the state of Israel since the 90s and what has happened? They continue to get ethnically cleansed. You are the one who literally doesn't know what he is talking about.

I have been asking you evidence regarding "Israel continuing ethnic cleansing" from weeks ago, but instead of giving it, you continuing your accusation.

Learn history, and always bring evidence with your accusation. Otherwise what you can do is only slender.

Where is the evidence? I am waiting.

I have been asking you evidence regarding "Israel continuing ethnic cleansing" from weeks ago, but instead of giving it, you continuing your accusation.

Learn history, and always bring evidence with your accusation. Otherwise what you can do is only slender.

Where is the evidence? I am waiting.

Palestinian areas in the West Bank has also become walled off from one another, effectively creating open air prisons, literal Warsaw ghettoes.

The 2 countries supporting Palestinian now is China and Iran. China is a good friend of Islam. Very soon, Malays will be revealed as goons and tools of the Jews and West, and traitor of Islam, saboteur of Islam. Malays only use Islam as a rally against Chinese, whom they hate, at the behest of whiteman and Jews.

So you prove my point, the land did not belong to the Brits then they had no right to settle Zionist there because Palestinians were living there for thousands of years, and these Zionists aren't even the Jews who once lived there, these are Europeans who have nothing to do with Palestine/Israel.

LOL. In fact you always missunderstood by point.

I've told you, you need to be able to distinguish between: "sovereign state" vs "people/habitant".

During 1917 to 1947, the sovereign state over the Palestine regions is obviously British, and the people/habitants were Arab Palestinian and Jewish Palestinian.

Arab Palestinian had right to determine their own fate/country, just like Jewish Palestinian had right to determine their own fate/country, thats why UN propose partition plan.

Same again, by your logic Indonesia should have been handed over to some other people from Africa lets say just because Brits ruled it at one point.

Historically, Indonesian should be handed to native Indonesian, the same as Palestine region should be handed to native Palestine region (Jewish).

From the UN Charter point of view, Indonesia should be handed to Indonesian, same like Palestine region should be handed to Palestinian. But Palestinian at that time consist of: Arab Palestinian, and Jewish Palestinian, thats why UN Partition Plan proposed.

No, you don't understand anything, Palestinians lived there for thousands of years so land belonged to them, Just like India and Pakistan got independence from the British empire because it belonged to the native people living there.

Now tell me what is your religion? or are you going to hide that?

You always think that notion that you got from Hamas/Palestine propaganda is everything :lol:

Arab Palestine lived there since Caliphate annex the Palestine region (Judea), which is 7th century, or about 1400 years ago.
Jewish Palestine lived there since Moses bring back Israeli to the Palestine region in 1500 BC, or 3500 years ago.

So if you claim from historical side, it is Jews that has right on the Palestine region.

Okay technically because it was colonized? that doesn't change the fact man, it was Palestinian land given to Zionists by brits before they left. UN only agreed on two states solution, United nation and most of the world STILL does not recognize Israeli occupation of Jerusalem and West Bank. Here is a statement from Canadian government that was released today, and you may already know Canada clearly sides with Israel but have no choice but to accept the facts because public pressure is building up.

“Canada remains gravely concerned by the continued expansion of settlements, and by the demolitions and evictions, including the ongoing cases in Sheikh Jarrah and Silwan. These actions impact families and livelihoods and do not serve peace or international law. Unilateral actions that prejudge the outcome of direct negotiations and further jeopardize the prospects for a two-state solution must be avoided. "

That is called occupation my friend.

LOL. You bring Canadian statement against "continued expansion of settlement & demolition and evictions" to back your claim that whole Israel land is illegal? That is "fact twisting" Hamas style .. :laugh:

Israel sovereign territory is legal, so is Israel occupied territory on west bank (region C). What Canada concern is not about existing Israel sovereign territory and West Bank region C which all are legal, but "continued expansion of settlement". That means they support Israel occupied territory but doesnt support expansion of settlement there, because it can cause clash between Palestinian ppl and Israel ppl there.

Wow you are so naïve ….like for real man? my evidence was the CURRENCY, i never mentioned who created it, so my point is proven that there was no such thing as Israel like you people claim, Brits would have created Israeli currency then...right?

You are the naive and ignorant one.

Currency only can prove sovereignty of the Issuer. If the Issuer was British, then the currency prove UK sovereignty on Palestine.

It seems you missunderstand about Palestine name, you think everything with Palestine name should belong to and justify the Palestine State? LOL.

Palestine is the region name given by Rome to the Judea region, basically Palestine = Judea. Later on the name is claimed by PLO as the state that they were trying to establish. You can name your state in middle east as Texas, but doesn't mean Texas region in USA will belong to you :laugh:

Palestinian areas in the West Bank has also become walled off from one another, effectively creating open air prisons, literal Warsaw ghettoes.

Israel built barrier to protect their citizen from intifada attack, suicide bomber attack, and any other kind of terrorism that had happened frequently there before the barrier was built, and it prove to be effective in protecting their citizens from the terrorism attack.

Although it is against UN resolution (because of negative impact toward Palestine residents), but you can't call it Genocide nor Ethnic Cleansing. Some say it is "apartheid" but it is very debateble, because it is the separation between 2 different citizen.

Please bring more neutral media. Al Jazeera belong to Qatar/Arab.

The Jews also planned nation building in China Manchuria. This was later cancelled, not due to charity or repent, but rather to promote Jewish immigration to Palestine, in order to tilted the demographics in favor of Levant Jews.

Else we will see Jews massacring Chinese, as per now in Palestine. And we will also see Chinese hammering Jews.

Israel built barrier to protect their citizen from intifada attack, suicide bomber attack, and any other kind of terrorism that had happened frequently there before the barrier was built, and it prove to be effective in protecting their citizens from the terrorism attack.

Although it is against UN resolution (because of negative impact toward Palestine residents), but you can't call it Genocide nor Ethnic Cleansing. Some say it is "apartheid" but it is very debateble, because it is the separation between 2 different citizen.

Please bring more neutral media. Al Jazeera belong to Qatar/Arab.

The barriers are built into Palestinian towns and separates Palestinian areas from one another. They were built so more land could be seized for Israeli settlements.

You truly have no clue what you are talking about.

The barriers are built into Palestinian towns and separates Palestinian areas from one another. They were built so more land could be seized for Israeli settlements.

No! the barriers separate Palestine area from Israel Area.

You really has no clue about what you are talking about, most of your talking so far is full of myth, dissinformation, and missunderstanding based on Hamas propaganda. We have discussed, and you always failed in supporting your claim with evidence.

You truly have no clue what you are talking about.

LOL... too much lie and twisting fact of you. :D

Why dont you read it carefully the citation I've given you above (below), and tell me which line separates Palestinian area from one another as you claim above :lol:

Last edited:
Then tell me, which part of the citation saying the land belong to Arabs Palestine and Zionist settle there after the holocaust?

You asked me about Apartheid? here are some UN officials who claim that Israel is an Apartheid state.

"
  • Richard Falk, emeritus professor of law at Princeton University and UN special rapporteur 2008-2014, wrote in a report to the UN Human Rights Council that Israel is guilty of racial discrimination, apartheid and torture in its “systematic oppression” of the Palestinian people. (UN document A/HRC/25/67)
  • John Dugard, South African law professor and Falk’s predecessor in the post of UN Special Rapporteur, wrote a detailed study in 2013 on whether the charge of apartheid applies to Israel, concluding: “On the basis of the systemic and institutionalized nature of the racial domination that exists, there are indeed strong grounds to conclude that a system of apartheid has developed in the occupied Palestinian territory. Israeli practices in the occupied territory are not only reminiscent of – and, in some cases, worse than – apartheid as it existed in South Africa, but are in breach of the legal prohibition of apartheid.”
  • The UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination censured Israel in 2012 for implementing “two entirely separate legal systems and sets of institutions for Jewish communities grouped in illegal settlements on the one hand and Palestinian populations living in Palestinian towns and villages on the other hand.” The Committee declared itself “particularly appalled at the hermetic character of the separation of two groups, who live on the same territory but do not enjoy either equal use of roads and infrastructure or equal access to basic services and water resources”. It called on Israel to eradicate all policies and practices of “racial segregation and apartheid” affecting the Palestinian people (UN document CERD/C/ISR/CO/14-16).
  • In March 2017, the UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) commissioned and published a report called 'Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid' which concludes, "on the basis of overwhelming evidence, that Israel is guilty of the crime of apartheid, and urges swift action to oppose and end it." The report also recommends that national governments and civil society actors should support boycott, divestment and sanctions activities in response to Israel's Apartheid regime.
  • In 2019, the United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD) opened an investigation into a formal complaint by Palestinian diplomats on whether Israel has breached the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, which it ratified in 1979. Specifically, article 3 of the convention prohibits racial segregation and apartheid.
  • In 2019, current UN Special Rapporteur for the occupied Palestinian territory, Michael Lynk, stated that formal annexation of part of the West Bank “will only confirm a one state reality characterised by a rigid two-tier system of legal and political rights, based on ethnicity and religion. This would meet the international definition of apartheid.” He restated in 2020, in response to Israel’s plans to annex parts of the occupied Palestinian West Bank: "The plan would crystalize a 21st century apartheid, leaving in its wake the demise of the Palestinians‘ right to self-determination. Legally, morally, politically, this is entirely unacceptable... Already, we are witnessing forced evictions and displacement, land confiscation and alienation, settler violence, the appropriation of natural resources, and the imposition of a two-tiered system of unequal political, social and economic rights based on ethnicity." Israel still maintains plans to annex parts of the West Bank.
  • In 2020, 47 UN human rights experts signed a statement saying “Israel has recently promised that it will maintain permanent security control between the Mediterranean and the Jordan River. Thus, the morning after annexation would be the crystallisation of an already unjust reality: two peoples living in the same space, ruled by the same state, but with profoundly unequal rights. This is a vision of a 21st century apartheid”.
Here is also a similar source to the one you provided showing why its an apartheid state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom