What's new

Indonesia Leaders : We Stand With The People of Palestine

Correct, but they dont lost many civilians lives like what happen in GAZA.

If I think like you, I will also support Uigyur military struggle against HAN Chinese, but I know they cannot withstand it, so I also dont support Uigyur freedom fighter
Xinjiang is part of China. China doesn't hunt and shoot Uighur like what Israel did in Gaza or Indians did in Kashmir.

While Palestine belongs to Palestinians, the West Bank, Gaza, including the holy place doesn't belong to Israel, this is widely known.
That's the difference.

More importantly, every Chinese and foreigners, including Indonesians, Indians, Yankees, Aussies, Japanese can travel in Xinjiang and other part of China. There are hundreds of millions travelers in Xinjiang each year.

Uighur can travel in China freely, live in China freely. They got better education and more chance to get into the top University. This is called Affirmative Actions, while Majority Han Chinese has to work hard, learn harder to get into the top university. This is unfair to Han Chinese, but we don't complain.

I am Manchu, but I registered as Han Chinese. I didn't get special Affirmative Actions, I am fine with it. Chinese are Chinese, ethnic or race doesn't matter much to us. We don't play that game.

While Palestinians can't travel and live in Palestine freely, they are treated like prisoners in their own country. They are lack of education, water, medicines, development. Palestinians are refugees in Palestine.
That's the difference.

Indonesia government is no fool, they care their own business and interest. I have no bad feeling against Indonesia at all. You guys support Palestinians, applaud.

Last edited:
Xinjiang is part of China. China doesn't hunt and shoot Uighur like what Israel did in Gaza or Indians did in Kashmir.

While Palestine belongs to Palestinians, the West Bank, Gaza, including the holy place doesn't belong to Israel, this is widely known.
That's the difference.

More importantly, every Chinese and foreigners, including Indonesians, Indians, Yankees, Aussies, Japanese can travel in Xinjiang and other part of China. There are hundreds of millions travelers in Xinjiang each year.

Uighur can travel in China freely, live in China freely. They got better education and more chance to get into the top University. This is called Affirmative Actions, while Majority Han Chinese has to work hard, learn harder to get into the top university. This is unfair to Han Chinese, but we don't complain.

I am Manchu, but I registered as Han Chinese. I didn't get special Affirmative Actions, I am fine with it. Chinese are Chinese, ethnic or race doesn't matter much to us. We don't play that game.

While Palestinians can't travel and live in Palestine freely, they are treated like prisoners in their own country. They are lack of education, water, medicines, development. Palestinians are refugees in Palestine.
That's the difference.

Indonesia government is no fool, they care their own business and interest. I have no bad feeling against Indonesia at all. You guys support Palestinians, applaud.
You don't get it, for a muslim, losing your faith is worst than losing your home and your life. Syahid, yes, murtad never. This is why Jew media has play this right.

If I think like you, I will also support Uigyur military struggle against HAN Chinese, but I know they cannot withstand it, so I also dont support Uigyur freedom fighter

How many civilian lost has nothing to do with morality. Not like Hamas that intentionally attack civilian, I dont see Israel has intention to kill civilian; civilian toll could be high also if one of the party use civilian as human shield.

I stand neutral in this issue.
No party in the conflict is innocent. Indonesia should stay neutral there is nothing to gain. Vietnam stays neutral, even in the UNSC emergency meeting. Israel has the right to defend.
Auge um Auge, Zahn um Zahn

No party in the conflict is innocent. Indonesia should stay neutral there is nothing to gain. Vietnam stays neutral, even in the UNSC emergency meeting. Israel has the right to defend.

It is difficult to apply for a moslem country or country with moslem majority like Indonesia. Because it is about "solidarity among moslem", and it is part of faith.

It is difficult to apply for a moslem country or country with moslem majority like Indonesia. Because it is about "solidarity among moslem", and it is part of faith.
Just a facade
Most Arabs keep silent or neutral. Because they see the real puppet player Iran in the background.
The most loudest voice comes from Erdogan. He is not driven by Muslim solidarity but another personal motive.

Of course Vietnam stay neutral, because Vietnam is looking for Yankee protection, aid, export and investment.

Nope, just compare between Gaza which is ruled by Hamas with its military struggle and West Bank, Palestine, which is ruled by PLO and dont use military struggle anymore.

So that's how you stand with the Palestinian? Sure, the PLO has given up resistance, so when facing annexation and eviction, they just throw some rocks while being shot at while you profess your sympathy. Sounds good. Guess China should conduct mass eviction of Uighurs and send them to Indonesia so you can stand with them closer as well.

Of course Vietnam stay neutral, because Vietnam is looking for Yankee protection, aid, export and investment.
Of course we look for protection, aid, export and investment. You not?

Back
Top Bottom