What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

hey @Chestnut Is the KCR-40 FAC project dead in the water already???, I don't see any more ships getting installed with electronics and missiles? you seems to know a bit or two about this.

then modified it
You know how expensive that would be? Better to just buy a new P-8.

I know The Navy is very fond of MBDA Exocet also we have no platform to operate this one yet i wonder what are we going to do with this ?
View attachment 631530
They should really just give up with the RBS and the Gripen. The only front SAAB is going to win is the AT weapons department and C4I department.

strap it on one of our B737 surveiilance, make it quasi naval strike bomber
This presentation is for Navy not Air Force, those Boeing 737 surveillance belongs to 5th Squadron

Our new heavy frigates perhaps?
But I'll pick NSM over this anytime
From what rumours i've read even next frigates will be also armed with Exocet mm40 B3

Back in 2011 there was presentation for land based anti-ship missile battery from MBDA idk whether in future plan we're getting something like that

You know how expensive that would be? Better to just buy a new P-8.

They should really just give up with the RBS and the Gripen. The only front SAAB is going to win is the AT weapons department and C4I department.
I know Gripen, RBS-15 and even Erieye AEWC have slim chance being acquired. I bet Saab should focus on NLAW, Carl Gustav, RBS-70 & electronic subsystems

Back in 2011 there was presentation for land based anti-ship missile battery from MBDA idk whether in future plan we're getting something like that
The problem was the the Navy and the Army couldn't decide on who to operate it so in the end it wasn't pursued.

I know Gripen, RBS-15 and even Erieye AEWC have slim chance being acquired. I bet Saab should focus on NLAW, Carl Gustav, RBS-70 & electronic subsystems
Just stick with infantry AT and electronic subsystems. MBDA and THALES are the preferential bidders on any AShM and SAM contracts.

treva-1.jpg

Treva 15 recovery vehicle made by Excalibur army

treva.jpg

They should really just look into standardizing all tactical trucks to the Tatra models. For the most part they're reliable as hell and aren't as expensive as say MAN or Oshkosh trucks and with CSG looking to build a factory here you can arguably just invite Tatra to make them here.

There's absolutely no reason to have literally 20 different truck models apart from the obvious corruption scheme.

Did you notice there's also Panther which I'm asking why it's not delivered yet?

They should really just look into standardizing all tactical trucks to the Tatra models. For the most part they're reliable as hell and aren't as expensive as say MAN or Oshkosh trucks and with CSG looking to build a factory here you can arguably just invite Tatra to make them here.

There's absolutely no reason to have literally 20 different truck models apart from the obvious corruption scheme.
CSG is such a bless for our modernization and to push our defence industries capabilities

Back
Top Bottom