What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Where do you even get this 1687 from ? Are you reading what @ayamjago said in indo××××××× ?

Dear Cromwell,

May be you will not believe what I will say.

1687 i took it not from the rooster but I took the numbers as a riddle from the street.

Even last time when I make a wish for our navy quantity of ships, I took it from the street the riddle combination numbers of 17+51+X+94+73+13+94.

Saat saya melihat angka di jalan, pikiran saya menyeleksi apakah itu hanya angka biasa atau teka-teki angka dari yang berwenang. Biasanya yang berwenang bicara kepada saya melalui teka-teki angka. Salah siji saka sing berwenang itu sing pernah berkomunikasi lumanyar teka-teki angka adalah lembaga dengan lambang lingkaran bunder sing ana latar belakange warna abang lan putihe. Yang berwenang tahu saya itu siapa dan di mana saya berada. Jelas ya mas Cromwell ?

Oh ya, tadi siang saya lihat lagi teka-teki angka 9624. Berdasar lamanya kapal dibuat, maka :

I wish latest on 2044, our coast guard will have :

6 opv / cutter kn tanjung datu class 110 meter or bigger.
18 opv / cutter 80 meter kn pulau nipah class.
42 patrol ships / cutter 48 meter kn 48xx.
18 patrol ships / cutter 60 meter kn 60xx.
36 patrol ships 30 meter kn 30xx.

Woow ...a wet wet dream continue and sustainable in this forum ...:omghaha:

Comment like this is why people don't take you seriously, i'll just laugh it off with your imaginations on numbers. Like i said weeks ago knowing you're " Tukang Ngitung, Ph.D " i don't really care on how you get those numbers.
Its up to you wether you will take it seriously or not.

However what if 87 unit of f16 became reality in 2024? What if 274 KRI became reality in the next 20 years? What if we have 13 real frigate became reality in the next 20 years? What if our coast guard bakamla has 120 ships in the next 25 years? In the next 25 years, you will be 49 years old. When my prediction go into closely numbers, your mouth will closely shut and stop laughing anymore and since I will passed away in the next 25 years, my spirit then will haunt on you.
Can you not trolling your fellow countryman threat? Why dont you make your own threat and see what happent. We have enough to see this, try to walk around the forum or piknik sometime for your own health dude

The ESM and LPI radar is already instaled on parchim betwen 2006-2009 their development phase is about 2004 if i'm not mistaken i have the old pdf somewhere the release on somewhere around 2011, first time it was design to equiped our 'small and medium' naval ship from lokal shipyard, its come in the time of krait class the KCR predecessor

Dear Barjo,

Am I trolling down? Nope, I just answer Cromwell question of 1687 with my experience in life, whether he or you or someone else believe my answer or not, it doesn't matter for me because your eyes are not mine, your thought is not my thought, your experiences in life is different than mine, we see in different perspective only and I will never stop calculating.

By the way,

Our Hellfire will be tested

Berapa ya jadinya Apache yang akan kita beli dalam kelipatan 6 paket ? Apakah 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 72 ?

However what if 87 unit of f16 became reality in 2024? What if 274 KRI became reality in the next 20 years? What if we have 13 real frigate became reality in the next 20 years? What if our coast guard bakamla has 120 ships in the next 25 years? In the next 25 years, you will be 49 years old. When my prediction go into closely numbers, your mouth will closely shut and stop laughing anymore and since I will passed away in the next 25 years, my spirit then will haunt on you.

Dear Barjo,

Am I trolling down? Nope, I just answer Cromwell question of 1687 with my experience in life, whether he or you or someone else believe my answer or not, it doesn't matter for me because your eyes are not mine, your thought is not my thought, your experiences in life is different than mine, we see in different perspective only and I will never stop calculating.

By the way,

Berapa ya jadinya Apache yang akan kita beli dalam kelipatan 6 paket ? Apakah 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 72 ?
You are the single biggest joke in this forum, i never thought troller like you will show up in this forum. You should just stop with " what if, what if " we don't deal with " what if " and do you read your own sentence when you typed " my spirit then will haunt on you ", what is this seriously ? This is why we have foreign troller above making jokes in Indonesian thread.

Dude..no more cucok logy again..ok..
This forum about our def development and military..not forum ramal ramalan

You are the single biggest joke in this forum, i never thought troller like you will show up in this forum. You should just stop with " what if, what if " we don't deal with " what if " and do you read your own sentence when you typed " my spirit then will haunt on you ", what is this seriously ? This is why we have foreign troller above making jokes in Indonesian thread.

But .. Honestly ...I do really love all that jokes ... That is also similar with your big big dream .. To establish "Masyarakat Adil Makmur Sejahtera berdasarkan Pancasila dan Undang-Undang Dasar 45" .. A life without dream and spirit is not a real life ...:victory:

Dear Barjo,

By the way,

Just shut the **** up and being a nice member, can you? Can you use English when talking Seriously dont you? You are being nuissance lately without being contribute positively in this forum Or i would made request to our mod here to lock up your account

Idk, but I think its just a reference picture. TNI AU has rantis GPS jammer, but looking at KASAU explanation that its been sitting in "Gudang" for a while ( I assume he is not talk about rantis perhaps something that is not that easy to move around/bigger). He said 5 years been sitting in gudang, so it came in 2014 and prolly using 2012/2013 tni budget. I try to find what kind of jammer he is talking about but no luck so far, perhaps others have more info about it.

What GPS jammer?

Dear Barjo,

By the way,

What if?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, how about that?

What if?

We'll cross that bridge once we're there. Less "what if" and focus more on the realistics.

Dude..no more cucok logy again..ok..
This forum about our def development and military..not forum ramal ramalan

Forum meramal militer. Biar ga stress liat aja wuahhhh kerennn mau gimana lagi
Utk meningkatkan semangat sebentar lagi hari kemerdekaan

Pakistan Independence day :pakistan:
(Tomorrow)

Ah well lets back to topic

Screenshot_2019-08-13-14-29-05-05.png

Point 2. Last sentence in Bahasa Indonesia : Peramalan (forecasting) menduduki porsi penting dalam perencanaan.

Point 2. Last sentence in English :
Forecasting take an importance portion on planning.

From the book tittled "Pertahanan Negara dan Postur TNI Ideal" (National State Defence and Ideal Postur for TNI) page 21
by author : Connie Rahakundini Bakrie

View attachment 573710
Point 2. Last sentence in Bahasa Indonesia : Peramalan (forecasting) menduduki porsi penting dalam perencanaan.

From the book tittled "Pertahanan Negara dan Postur TNI Ideal" (National State Defence and Ideal Postur for TNI) page 21
can you just stop masturbating your mind in pkdef, go do it in jkgr and not in this forum, i think other member here already fed up of your day dreaming, so please troll other forum please

long time question answered , nice , would we see longbow equipped chopper too ?
We have them in storage, I saw them myself.

The only reason you don't see it installed often is because firing Hellfire K's (laser guided) during training is a lot cheaper then using Hellfire L's (radar guided)

Puspenerbad keeps the longbow radars in storage in order to make sure they don't deteriorate. They only ever take them out when the situation calls for it like multi-national training, etc. Keeping them installed on the airframes 24/7 just adds a lot of $$$ to the operational cost that they don't want to deal with and honestly is better spent on training.

PS: Don't ask me why we don't have the inert, training Hellfires. I've asked this question so many times at my job and nobody could give me a clear answer.

Last edited:
View attachment 573710

Its about forecasting and planning in scientific matter (economic,math,even defense knowledge,etc)... and responsiblity.. not like cucoklogi,or other supranatural..etc
Can you see the diference on it..
Tepok jidat gw

We have them in storage, I saw them myself.

The only reason you don't see it installed often is because firing Hellfire K's (laser guided) during training is a lot cheaper then using Hellfire L's (radar guided)

Puspenerbad keeps the longbow radars in storage in order to make sure they don't deteriorate. They only ever take them out when the situation calls for it like multi-national training, etc. Keeping them installed on the airframes 24/7 just adds a lot of $$$ to the operational cost that they don't want to deal with and honestly is better spent on training.

PS: Don't ask me why we don't have the inert, training Hellfires. I've asked this question so many times at my job and nobody could give me a clear answer.
When latgab started??.. this year or next.. we can see when navy and airfoce use some pernika in drill..
Maybe in latgab it will be much more again..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom