What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

PT Karya Tugas Anda
Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-25-42-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-26-04-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-13-19-26-12-1.png

Credit to Komite Kebijakan Industri Pertahanan

Theres any news about turangga?? Some news says that will be used by brimob..
Last i've read early batch of 13 units have been delivered per November 2018. 23 others to follow, idk if there's more updates on Turangga 4x4 APC

PT Karya Tugas Anda
View attachment 573790 View attachment 573791 View attachment 573792
Credit to Komite Kebijakan Industri Pertahanan
Turangga have V-hull? Very nice indeed :enjoy:
And being abit of petrol head my self I certainly love that Ford V8 6.7L Diesel Engine. This is one tough engine and enough to power this almost 9 ton (combat) baby. Tho I am more concern of its performance in mud. Idk its suspension system but by looking at the picture and considering its weight distribution I bet that it has too much weight at the front side (engine+12.7) and less at the back (unless its fully load with troops). But I like it :D

Last edited:

Looking at this shit, it is very cool, tiring and deadly for sure and bayonet charge still prevailed in modern warfare as being happened during Afghan conflict when British Army overrun Taliban position using bayonet charge and severely shocked and maimed the would be attacker. Are TNI still maintain bayonet charge training on their sylabus and materiel training?

Looking at this shit, it is very cool, tiring and deadly for sure and bayonet charge still prevailed in modern warfare as being happened during Afghan conflict when British Army overrun Taliban position using bayonet charge and severely shocked and maimed the would be attacker. Are TNI still maintain bayonet charge training on their sylabus and materiel training?

I've watched net tv about kowal training or somewhat i forget what kesatuan

They are trained in bayonet fighting with classical nice m1 garand and sks

Turangga, how far can the V-hull resist mines?
V hull helps deflects blast away. There was PDF article, scientific journal from Turkey which stated propelled only a third compared with flat hull APC given same amount of explosion. I'll post it here later

V hull helps deflects blast away. There was PDF article, scientific journal from Turkey which stated propelled only a third compared with flat hull APC given same amount of explosion. I'll post it here later
I understand, what I meant was, any value of maximum blast strength the Turangga's V-Hull can deflect?

Envoy pleads UNSC membership for Turkey and Indonesia
Wednesday, 14 August 2019

Turkish Ambassador to Indonesia Mahmud Erol Kılıç has asked Muslim countries to seek similar rights, as enjoyed by the five permanent members (P5) of the UN Security Council.

Referring to Turkey and Indonesia's close cooperation in defending the rights of Palestinian, he questioned the convergence of powers in just five members of the UNSC, with no say to the entire Muslim world.

Talking to Anadolu Agency, Kılıç said that Muslim counties should ask for equal rights at the UN, because of the large Muslim population in the world.

"Indonesia has the fifth largest population in the world and is the largest Muslim country," he said.

The envoy said Turkey and Indonesia share similar values, while defending the rights of Palestinian people at international forums.

"Both Turkey and Indonesia stand strongly behind Palestinian rights. The two put their hands together,” he said.

The ambassador recalled the speech of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, in New York some time ago, stressing that world is bigger than five countries.

The envoy said Erdoğan meant, to argue for the inclusion of Turkey and Indonesia, in the global power structure.

Kılıç said Palestinian groups have been aggressively seeking support to the recognition of their rights at international level.

"They have lobbies everywhere even in the Middle East," he said.

Turkey and Indonesia have put out a strong support, to their cause across the world, said the ambassador.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/envoy-pleads-unsc-membership-for-turkey-and-indonesia-145748

Back
Top Bottom