Defence

CONTENT PREVIEW
C4iSR: Air
Indonesia receives two more upgraded Su-30s
Ridzwan Rahmat, Singapore - Jane's Defence Weekly
14 August 2019
Follow

RSS

The Indonesian Air Force (Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angkatan Udara: TNI-AU) has taken delivery of two more Su-30 aircraft that underwent upgrades in Belarus.

In response to queries from Jane's , the service's office of information and public affairs replied that the aircraft, bearing serial numbers TS-3001 and TS-3002 respectively, were delivered to the TNI-AU's Sultan Hasanuddin airbase in South Sulawesi via an Antonov An-124-100M cargo transporter on 28 July.

https://www.janes.com/article/90436/indonesia-receives-two-more-upgraded-su-30s

I'm Sorry for bringing up an old post.
Just want to ask what kind of jdam we got?
(For mk82, 83, 84, or all ??)
Could jdam operate in no GPS environment?
Are you sure we got apg 68v9?
Because if remember correctly few years ago there was a news that we only got apg 66 software update (I hope this is wrong)
I'm sorry to answer your question. That contract from Boeing from infos i get is for the kit which we already in possesion of Mk.82 and various NATO bombs we have as for JDAM usage why don't you just read the definition and its guidance system instead of asking whether it can be operated without GPS supportive systems also are you sure we got only APG 66 software updates on A/B MLU ? Why don't you just look at closer look for the screenshoot. That magazine is now mostly provided for internal TNI-AU it's not something " made up " for " fan fare " it's reporting the recent updates for mostly internal use.

Screenshot_2019-08-15-07-27-44-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-15-07-27-50-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-15-07-27-55-1.png
Screenshot_2019-08-15-07-28-00-1.png

PT.Adityatama Perkasa Putra
Credit to Komite Kebijakan Industri Pertahanan

20181116_Yogor-dan-Longgop-dilimpahkan-ke-Kejari-Nabire_02.jpeg
20190618_Yogor-dikembalikan-ke-Polda-Papua.jpeg
Yogor-Telenggen-640x427.jpg
20180720_Longgop-Telenggen.jpeg

Police forces in Papua Apparently got priority on personal equipment, this seeming all brand new to me @mengkom

Anyone heard the news about chinese warship passing philippinese sibutu strait without permission ? That's rather really close to our territorial water , is there any lanal or lanud in kalimantan / sulawesi northern area that would respond if something unwanted happened ?

Anyone heard the news about chinese warship passing philippinese sibutu strait without permission ? That's rather really close to our territorial water , is there any lanal or lanud in kalimantan / sulawesi northern area that would respond if something unwanted happened ?
I heard nothing from eastern armada

FB_IMG_15658535431344196.jpg
FB_IMG_15658535488954569.jpg
FB_IMG_15658535556815388.jpg
FB_IMG_15658535621282021.jpg

PT Bureau Veritas Indonesia workshop on ship maintenance and repair August 14th - 15th 2019

not related with defense and so on, but we got many talented people waiting for the right situation to show their mettle. Just wish if the civilian sector cant utilized such person maybe the armed forces can do that (but i dont have a big hope for such situation to happen...) , for this guy his expertize on electric grid and system can do wonder for our frontier base at outer islands. Small wind turbin can generate enough electricity to supply a small base for a company sized troops. Not to mention electric vehicle will be the future of C UGV choices like what US ARMY and DARPA being developed right now to support their platoon size unit as maul or combat support unit.

https://www.law-justice.co/amp/70305/ironi-mobil-listrik-saya-menyesal-maafkan-saya/

https://www.boombastis.com/kehidupan-ricky-elson/121813

full

It looks like TU-160 from top view? but its on the grass? not on "aspal"? Strange view isn't. I got it today when I was browsing google map. Hmm...feel free to check it out on Google Map

Last edited:
not related with defense and so on, but we got many talented people waiting for the right situation to show their mettle. Just wish if the civilian sector cant utilized such person maybe the armed forces can do that (but i dont have a big hope for such situation to happen...) , for this guy his expertize on electric grid and system can do wonder for our frontier base at outer islands. Small wind turbin can generate enough electricity to supply a small base for a company sized troops. Not to mention electric vehicle will be the future of C UGV choices like what US ARMY and DARPA being developed right now to support their platoon size unit as maul or combat support unit.

https://www.law-justice.co/amp/70305/ironi-mobil-listrik-saya-menyesal-maafkan-saya/

https://www.boombastis.com/kehidupan-ricky-elson/121813
You will surprise if you know sis we have nuclear engginer work as pedicab driver graduate from eastern blog

full

It looks like TU-160 from top view? but its on the grass? not on "aspal"? Strange view isn't. I got it today when I was browsing google map. Hmm...feel free to check it out on Google Map
Monument and that was tu-16 badger from operation trikora era

full

Thats TU 16 KS TNI au, since decades had been in those position

tu-16 by deval riantoro.jpg
au9_0004.jpg

You will surprise if you know sis we have nuclear engginer work as pedicab driver graduate from eastern blog

Better for this country to assess such people and if they still got their expertize better to recruit them directly as honorer worker for research agency such as BATAN or LIPI

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom