What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

2defce3b961636e50c702508dc2b5eef.jpg

Marshall Hadi Tjahjanto to be Indonesian Armed force chief to replace Gen.Gatot Nurmantyo
alutsista-di-hut-armed-tni-ad-ke-72-pr.jpg

AI AX 380 Marines Corps,

This type will be spreading into regular unit after being reverse engineered by our researched

ok (1).jpg

and what do you say if SS1 and SS2 are FN downgrade LOL, you need shared bunker with umno, umno is not malaysian any way...

and no one happy winning shooting competition with downgrade rifle beating genuine one LOL

No. I never say our rifles is downgraded version of foreign ones. Only vehicles (like the example I posted) that I thought like downgrade version of foreign products. For rifle, just no.

I know well SS1 is license-produced FN FNC suited for jungle warfare and tropical climate; and SS2 is the improvement of SS1.

No. I never say our rifles is downgraded version of foreign ones. Only vehicles (like the example I posted) that I thought like downgrade version of foreign products. For rifle, just no.

I know well SS1 is license-produced FN FNC suited for jungle warfare and tropical climate; and SS2 is the improvement of SS1.

YOU KNOW are you sure? LOL you just don't know anything behind all of thing when you say know tit of tat LOL...
LOL YOU JUST AN EPIC FAIL COMMENT IN tHE NET BROOOO CONGRATS wkwkwkwkwkwkekek

Last edited:

Define downgrade.

If not downgrade much better to say it had less capabilities and quality compared to the original model. Anoa 2 doesnt have NBC protection, less electronic suite compared to the current VAB. same case with Komodo vis a vis Sherpa. And another products as well like SPR 2, SMR3 and other. Well its understandable though, as we are reverse engineering Western European products in which most is the top of their respective class and had everlasting impact on the class design.

About the AV-TM300...Since when Indonesia got a delivery of it? Even the brazilian army didn't received it ( Delivery in 2018)

or is it just a mock up...?

YOU KNOW are you sure? LOL you just don't know anything behind all of thing when you say know tit of tat LOL...
Hey c'mon, man don't be like that. His first comment was actually a question... I WOULD answer it if only I had the knowledge about the matter. I would NOT, though dismiss his question COMPLETELY with the kind of words you just said.

After all, miss Madoka has provided the confirmation of some sort.

Excuse my rant.

About the AV-TM300...Since when Indonesia got a delivery of it? Even the brazilian army didn't received it ( Delivery in 2018)

I think its a mock up. With the display its a clear indication that Indonesia is planning to buy the AV-TM 300. Or maybe its already been ordered.

Last edited:

Bung Barjo, saya omongin pakai bahasa Inggris kok gak ngerti, terpaksa saya jelaskan pakai bahasa Indonesia :
Coba perhatikan post saya dengan video VBL sedang test di air dan post selanjutnya, di situ saya tulis " LIKE downgraded version bla bla bla" kalau di bahasa Indonesia, SEPERTI versi downgrade. Jadi saya tidak bilang ranpur Indonesia itu plek downgrade produk luar, perhatikan kata "LIKE/SEPERTI"

English : Please highlight the sentence "Indonesian vehicles are LIKE downgraded version bla bla bla". I don't meant that Indonesian vehicles are direct downgrade of foreign ones (we in fact develop it ourself) . Highlight the word "LIKE"

Hahahaha .... Don't to say like that brother ... your friend will immediately launch "nuclear missile' to your ''BUNKER'' ..:no:

I don't identify myself as your brother, stranger.

Yah that's also is my a big Q honestly, and in my understanding, the AV-TM300 itself is still underdevelopment status and its included into the upcoming Astros-2020 projects.. Or perhaps it is just mock-up??
Bung Barjo, saya omongin pakai bahasa Inggris kok gak ngerti, terpaksa saya jelaskan pakai bahasa Indonesia :
Coba perhatikan post saya dengan video VBL sedang test di air dan post selanjutnya, di situ saya tulis " LIKE downgraded version bla bla bla" kalau di bahasa Indonesia, SEPERTI versi downgrade. Jadi saya tidak bilang ranpur Indonesia itu plek downgrade produk luar, perhatikan kata "LIKE/SEPERTI"

English : Please highlight the sentence "Indonesian vehicles are LIKE downgraded version bla bla bla". I don't meant that Indonesian vehicles are direct downgrade of foreign ones (we in fact develop it ourself) . Highlight the word "LIKE"

I don't identify myself as your brother, stranger.
Well, its oke my friend, that's not a big problem actually.
And yes, I agree for some part, just like miss madoka have said, the reverse engineering products is actually doesn't have to be exactly as the original one in quality, its could be worse or even more better, depending to the engineering skills, manufacturing, and materials they've used.

So I think is still debatable, and everyone can give his opinion according to their own assessment and understanding and we should to respect it.! its not such a big deal anyway, this is just a part of dynamics in the discussions.
So, let's carry on.. :)

Back
Top Bottom