What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I have a feeling it is a legacy training material that isn't updated yet, probably from the East Timor era. I don't think a retaliation is a good idea, they will retaliate back...endless tit-for-tat responses will ensue. A temporary halt in military cooperation is enough. I prefer a "positive retaliation", by showing our respect to everything that they value.

This shows that we are morally better than them and it's something that can make me proud as an Indonesian.
Nah, they do it on purpose, they still and always be consider us as a threat and a potencial enemy

I have a feeling it is a legacy training material that isn't updated yet, probably from the East Timor era. I don't think a retaliation is a good idea, they will retaliate back...endless tit-for-tat responses will ensue. A temporary halt in military cooperation is enough. I prefer a "positive retaliation", by showing our respect to everything that they value.

This shows that we are morally better than them and it's something that can make me proud as an Indonesian.

Bingo!

As I said, keep being nice to everyone, trust none. Hell, that's always been our foreign policy, right?

After necessary legal actions, of course.

QUOTEi

I am not talking about damaging Indonesia-australia relationship. Trade, tourism, cultural must not affected for our muttual benevit, but political and military relationship i must say we have to keep distance from them, i am saying make more close relation with china and russia to make them UNDERSTAND that they (the aussies and their master the U.S.A) NEEDED US MORE, THAN WE NEEDED THEM!!

Nah, they do it on purpose, they still and always be consider us as a threat and a potencial enemy

Easy.....don't give them reason to see us as a threat. Our main goal must be to become a much wealthier and more powerful country, anything that derails us from track, such as intense conflicts, should be avoided.

Why bother to think too much about someone who does bad things to us. Retaliating also means that the person holds an "important status" in our lives, which is ridiculous. I apply this in my life and I feel more relaxed, despite external disturbances, while being able to focus on what's much more important, which is my own self-improvement.

The key is to "de-emphasize" a toxic person (or a country) to an extent that retaliation is a waste of time.

Don't be too naive ... This is basic principle in the international relationship ... there is no permanent enemy or friend .. but your "national interest" ..:cheesy:

Very good umnoBOY! I mean...... very good at copy-pasting someone's statement. :lol: You have no brain inside your thin skull, so don't act like you have one! :cheesy:

Easy.....don't give them reason to see us as a threat. Our main goal must be to become a much wealthier and more powerful country, anything that derails us from track, such as intense conflicts, should be avoided.

Why bother to think too much about someone who does bad things to us. Retaliating also means that the person holds an "important status" in our lives, which is ridiculous. I apply this in my life and I feel more relaxed, despite external disturbances, while being able to focus on what's much more important, which is my own self-improvement.

The key is to "de-emphasize" a toxic person (or a country) to an extent that retaliation is a waste of time.
My dear friend... When we become whealthier and more powerfull, that is the real threat to them... They feel happy when we miserable, and they feel miserable when we are happy... They are just like umno boy

up and down

bd9cd742-a0a3-4bac-b983-686c920ecb66.jpg

They are quick to say sorry... #damagecontrol

Australia, melalui Menteri Pertahanan Marise Payne, Kamis (5/1/2017) menyatakan penyesalan terhadap Indonesia dan berjanji akan menggelar penyelidikan terkait temuan bahan ajar yang 'menyinggung' sehingga membuat Indonesia menghentikan kerja sama militer dengan Negeri Kanguru tersebut. AFP

1.jpg

15871587_1299995530022888_1481052854987171318_n.jpg

15895018_1299995540022887_5976798129149304335_n.jpg

Inauguration of combat reconnaissance brevet on high level military official. Credit Image to Penkostrad and FSM FB Page.

15871529_1298627423493032_820946912503358565_n.jpg

3 Sigma Corvette 9113 and 1 Bung Tomo (Type-F2000) Class corvette at the Indonesian Navy Eastern Fleet Command HQ. Image credit to @lovesuroboyo and FSM FB Page.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom