What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Yes, she is a girl, just wait until I can have a date with her........:D She admit it several times also in her introductory thread, that previous picture is actually her real face based on what she said on introductory.

Dude you just called her your "sister" .. :lol: N you cant date your sister..:lol:

Economic cooperation first i think, then followed by the more strategic relationship.....like military

Look what Kenyot10 at kaskus found in F-16.net .....

45 F-16 ultimately, don't know it is true or not. But regarding the Website credibility i will take my bet

View attachment 190475

Lockheed Martin to start production phase of major F-16 avionics upgrade

@Indos @Jakartans@PkDef @NarThoD

You 24 year old? :o:

hmmm, i think you more like a perverted middle aged man who like to flirting around with young girls when he landed in New city upon business travel. World is full of surprise then :whistle:

Nah.. hes too girlish (in looks aswell as behavior etc) ... @Armstrong..

:lol:

Yes, she is a girl, just wait until I can have a date with her

but you are conservative, from some posts you made. :D

that previous picture is actually her real face based on what she said on introductory.

i believe it was some comments in the "girls in uniform" thread that made her remove her own photo.

am i right, @madokafc ?? ^^^

forget it... you are conservative, from some posts you made. :D

i believe it was some comments in the "girls in uniform" thread that made her remove her own photo.

I had a frnd in childhood ... used to call her sis... now after 15 years i met her... i curse myself.. but you know what you gotta deal with it..:lol:

I had a frnd in childhood ... used to call her sis...

oh, yes... good old south asian culture... in india, "sis" would be "rakhi sister". :lol:

now after 15 years i met her... i curse myself.. but you know what you gotta deal with it..:lol:

and how exactly are you dealing with it?? any technique applied?? :D

tell us, don't be shy. :D

oh, yes... good old south asian culture... in india, "sis" would be "rakhi sister". :lol:

and how exactly are you dealing with it?? any technique applied?? :D

tell us, don't be shy. :D

Haha.. nope.. im happily engaged to the love of my life..:D

And if she came to know about all this.. shes gonna kill me bro... shes a real "Khanum" (Pashtun).:butcher:

Dude you just called her your "sister" .. :lol: N you cant date your sister..:lol:

Nah, as long as not a cousin is still Okay for me :cheers:

I am even looking after females in my big family,

forget it... you are conservative, from some posts you made. :D

Dating is something that I consider necessary to find some "common ground," as long it is just talk, and I am not a Salafi person you know :lol:

Okay, I think we should not derail this thread anymore mates............ ;)

maybe you can plead innocence and say "all for deen, jaana". :D

and next thing you know...bang (not the good one lol)... they find my corpse.

Nah, as long as not a cousin is still Okay for me :cheers:

I am even looking after females in my big family,

Dating is something that I consider necessary to find some "common ground," as long it is just talk, and I am not a Salafi person you know :lol:

Okay, I think we should not derail this thread anymore mates............ ;)

As i fellow man.. i bow down in respect and wish you good luck.. :lol:

P.S : How old are you.

Last edited:
Air Force to beef up presence, at air bases near borders
Marshal.img_assist_custom-511x264.jpg

Marshal Agus Supriatna/Antara

The Indonesian Air Force plans to increase operations at bases near its borders in an effort to deter threats of incursion.

“We must pay attention to several air bases and put more forces in those areas so that other countries will not infringe upon our territorial integrity,” newly installed Air Force chief of staff Chief Marshal Agus Supriatna announced after a leadership meeting in Cilangkap, East Jakarta, on Wednesday.

Agus said the Air Force would focus on five military air bases; the Soewondo military air base in Medan, North Sumatra; the Ranai military air base in Natuna, Riau Islands; the Tarakan military air base in Tarakan, East Kalimantan; the El Tari military air base in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara; and the Jayapura military air base in Papua.

Agus said that the five air bases were strategic given their locations near territorial outposts.“At Natuna, for instance, we know that the area is part of the South China Sea, thus it is very strategic for Indonesia.

”Earlier, Indonesian Military (TNI) commander Gen. Moeldoko said he expected the Air Force to play a bigger role in safeguarding the country’s territorial integrity in the South China Sea.The South China Sea is a semi-enclosed sea bordering China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, the Philippines and Taiwan. Due to its proximity to so many nations, complicated, often sensitive questions over jurisdiction are common. In recent years, a series of disputes over islands have rocked relations between China and other countries.

The Air Force chief of staff said some of the programs would include joint military exercises with other branches of the armed forces.In addition, he said efforts would be made to improve radar systems to better detect movements in the country’s airspace.

At present, Indonesia lacks 12 of the 32 radar systems it needs to police its borders. Last year, the Air Force reported several illegal flights over Indonesian territory, particularly in the eastern part of the country. “We need more radar systems to reduce the number of blind spots, which I hope we will get soon,” Agus said.On Wednesday, the Air Force held a two-day leadership meeting to draw up working plans for 2015. More than 300 high-ranking officers attended the meeting.Besides discussing the plan to strengthen the five air bases, participants also deliberated matters related to the maritime axis doctrine championed by President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo.

The Air Force, Agus said, would play a key role in realizing that doctrine.“The maritime defense system needs both a strong Navy and a capable Air Force to secure the country’s airspace,” Agus said.

Air Force to beef up presence, at air bases near borders | The Jakarta Post

ditumpuk di Barat kan ............ :D

And still single bro?:)

I'm 24 n probably have 2 kids when I'm 30..:lol:

Yes, single 8-) Good for you then mate :-)

@Horus

Pakistan can help us in developing missile or we can have joint project together.

We are working in anti-aircraft missile currently (LAPAN/Air Force R&D (litbang) /PT Dahana)

Seacat_Defense+Studies.JPG

Last edited:
All 21 F-16C/D for Indonesia will be Delivered in 2015

TNI AU F-16C/D (photo : Detik)

Contractor selected to sell Hill F-16s to foreign countries
HILL AIR FORCE BASE — With the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter’s pending arrival, there soon won’t be much use for the F-16 at Hill Air Force Base, but that doesn’t mean other countries don’t want them.

The U.S. Air Force just signed a $94 million contract with Sumaria Systems Inc., based in Danvers, Mass., to support foreign sales of some of their F-16s. The work under the new contract will be performed at Hill and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.

Under the five-year contract, which is expected to be complete by March 31, 2020, Sumaria will provide a myriad of management and professional services including engineering and technical services, conducting studies and providing analyses and evaluation for the fighter aircraft itself and also for its weapon systems and subsystems.

Edith Crane, site manager for a Sumaria satellite office based in Clearfield, says the company expects to add 41 new Top of Utah jobs as a result of the contract award.

The F-16s will be sold under what is known as the Foreign Military Sales program. Under the program, the U.S. can sell defense articles and services to foreign countries and international organizations when the president finds that it will strengthen the security of the U.S. and promote world peace.

Hill has been involved in the foreign sales of F-16s before. In July, the base’s Ogden Air Logistics Center delivered three of what will eventually be 24 F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft to the government of Indonesia.

The delivery constituted the beginning of a nearly $700 million aircraft acquisition and refurbishment deal between Indonesia and the U.S. where Hill maintenance workers are upgrading the avionics and overhauling the wings, landing gear and other components on each aircraft.

By the end of 2015, the Ogden ALC is scheduled to deliver 21 more F-16s to the Indonesian government.
Hill currently has 48 active F-16s in the 388th and 419th Fighter Wings.

Although the F-35 arrives at Hill to replace the F-16 in September 2015, the two fighter jets will live under the same roof for a short time.

Operations of the jets will run concurrently while preparations are made for the F-35 bed-down and the F-16 departure. The exact timing of the F-16’s departure from Hill depends on annual budgets and the timing for the arrival of F-35 associated support equipment, but the transition plan does include a period of time where the wing is operating both aircraft.

The changeover will require facility modifications, equipment upgrades and training for wing operations and maintenance personnel.

(Standard)

All 21 F-16C/D for Indonesia will be Delivered in 2015

TNI AU F-16C/D (photo : Detik)

Contractor selected to sell Hill F-16s to foreign countries
HILL AIR FORCE BASE — With the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter’s pending arrival, there soon won’t be much use for the F-16 at Hill Air Force Base, but that doesn’t mean other countries don’t want them.

The U.S. Air Force just signed a $94 million contract with Sumaria Systems Inc., based in Danvers, Mass., to support foreign sales of some of their F-16s. The work under the new contract will be performed at Hill and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.

Under the five-year contract, which is expected to be complete by March 31, 2020, Sumaria will provide a myriad of management and professional services including engineering and technical services, conducting studies and providing analyses and evaluation for the fighter aircraft itself and also for its weapon systems and subsystems.

Edith Crane, site manager for a Sumaria satellite office based in Clearfield, says the company expects to add 41 new Top of Utah jobs as a result of the contract award.

The F-16s will be sold under what is known as the Foreign Military Sales program. Under the program, the U.S. can sell defense articles and services to foreign countries and international organizations when the president finds that it will strengthen the security of the U.S. and promote world peace.

Hill has been involved in the foreign sales of F-16s before. In July, the base’s Ogden Air Logistics Center delivered three of what will eventually be 24 F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft to the government of Indonesia.

The delivery constituted the beginning of a nearly $700 million aircraft acquisition and refurbishment deal between Indonesia and the U.S. where Hill maintenance workers are upgrading the avionics and overhauling the wings, landing gear and other components on each aircraft.

By the end of 2015, the Ogden ALC is scheduled to deliver 21 more F-16s to the Indonesian government.
Hill currently has 48 active F-16s in the 388th and 419th Fighter Wings.

Although the F-35 arrives at Hill to replace the F-16 in September 2015, the two fighter jets will live under the same roof for a short time.

Operations of the jets will run concurrently while preparations are made for the F-35 bed-down and the F-16 departure. The exact timing of the F-16’s departure from Hill depends on annual budgets and the timing for the arrival of F-35 associated support equipment, but the transition plan does include a period of time where the wing is operating both aircraft.

The changeover will require facility modifications, equipment upgrades and training for wing operations and maintenance personnel.

(Standard)
You mean 21 other than 24 you got recently

Back
Top Bottom