What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I try to make this infographic for reviewing purpose
aufighter.jpg

Penerbad.jpg

@Jakartans@PkDef Kalau punya US di bikin infographic kek gitu butuh berapa banyak halaman ya

BTW we had around 40 Bell412 variants

No need for new squadron
in eastern Indonesia: Air
Force

Nani Afrida, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | National | Wed, February 04 2015, 4:34 PM

National News
The Indonesian Air Force might cancel its plan to create a new jet fighter squadron in eastern Indonesia, a high-ranking military official said on Wednesday.

“There is no need to establish a new squadron base in eastern Indonesia, as we can send our jet fighters from Hasanuddin air base,” the newly appointed Chief of Staff, Air Chief Marshal Agus Supriatna, told reporters during an air force executive meeting in Cilangkap, East Jakarta, on Wednesday.

Currently, the 11th Air Squadron at Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force Base just outside Makassar, South Sulawesi, is the country's easternmost fighter squadron. The squadron is made up of Russian-made Sukhoi Su-27/30 Flanker heavy fighter jets.

Agus said establishing a new jet fighter squadron solely to be kept in eastern Indonesia would not be effective.

“The jet fighters can reach the target area faster,” he said.

Last year, the Air Force planned to establish a new squadron in eastern Indonesia. Former chief of staff Air Chief Marshal Ida Bagus Putu Dunia said that the fighter squadron in eastern Indonesia was part of the Air Force’s grand design.

However he acknowledged that the government was ready in terms of facilities, infrastructure and personnel. (++++)

I try to make this infographic for reviewing purposeView attachment 190270
View attachment 190271

The beginning of 2016 is the time where we can have a complete 34 F-16/ First flight of N-213 plane and RX 550 rocket ( I hope it really can reach 500 km distance) inshaALLAH. Quite memorable moment for us. I hope all Indonesian here (including me) will be successful as well personally starting from that moment ........... :super: :super:

Beside that, I also hope that C-705 technology can be mastered as well and we start making its land attack version as soon as possible. With this missile on production ( I hope :D ), we are really something to be afraid of in the region

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

T-50 Golden Eagle

Last edited:
No need for new squadron
in eastern Indonesia: Air
Force

Nani Afrida, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | National | Wed, February 04 2015, 4:34 PM

National News
The Indonesian Air Force might cancel its plan to create a new jet fighter squadron in eastern Indonesia, a high-ranking military official said on Wednesday.

“There is no need to establish a new squadron base in eastern Indonesia, as we can send our jet fighters from Hasanuddin air base,” the newly appointed Chief of Staff, Air Chief Marshal Agus Supriatna, told reporters during an air force executive meeting in Cilangkap, East Jakarta, on Wednesday.

Currently, the 11th Air Squadron at Sultan Hasanuddin Air Force Base just outside Makassar, South Sulawesi, is the country's easternmost fighter squadron. The squadron is made up of Russian-made Sukhoi Su-27/30 Flanker heavy fighter jets.

Agus said establishing a new jet fighter squadron solely to be kept in eastern Indonesia would not be effective.

“The jet fighters can reach the target area faster,” he said.

Last year, the Air Force planned to establish a new squadron in eastern Indonesia. Former chief of staff Air Chief Marshal Ida Bagus Putu Dunia said that the fighter squadron in eastern Indonesia was part of the Air Force’s grand design.

However he acknowledged that the government was ready in terms of facilities, infrastructure and personnel. (++++)

they will focusing to rebuilding Indonesian air power in Western Area near South China Sea

Cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan are not related to nuclear weapons

Thursday, February 5th, 2015 17:57 pm | 2,399 Views
Announcers: Imam Budilaksono
Cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan are not related to nuclear
Ryamizard Ryacudu (ANTARA / Reno Esnir)
Jakarta (ANTARA News) - Minister of Defence Ryamizard Ryacudu asserted that defense cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan are not related to nuclear weapons.

"With regard to nuclear, there is no cooperation (with Pakistan). Let them (Pakistan) using nuclear, but we did not," said Ryamizard in Meeting Room Commission I on Thursday.

It is said Defense Minister after a hearing with the House of Representatives Commission I related discussion Inventory List Problem bill on ratification of agreement between the Indonesian government and the government of Pakistan in the defense cooperation activities.

And the bill on ratification of agreement between the Indonesian government and the government of Timor-Leste in defense cooperation activities.

Defence Minister said the defense cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan one of which related to the exchange of students to learn the defense technology.

"If the Pakistani defense equipment we buy, then they should do the transfer of technology," he said.

Chairman of Commission I Mahfouz Siddiq said the Indonesian defense cooperation with other countries is not limited to countries that are still developing nuclear weapons.

He cited the Indonesian defense cooperation with Russia and the United States are already running and this time along with Pakistan.

"Indeed, there is no limit (defense cooperation), but all of it is restricted by law. Working together was not involved in the development of nuclear weapons," he said.

He explained in the text explicitly defense cooperation over the sector human resources, knowledge, and information.

But according to him it is possible clauses cooperation in other fields for the common good example in the main tools of weapons systems (defense equipment).

"For example, the ratification of a nuclear test that has been running for two years so that we do not engage with any country when it contains a nuclear weapon," he said.

Mahfouz cited Commission I encourage military cooperation with Russia related to the procurement process to be encouraged in the defense industry.

It was according to him every procurement of military equipment must be included in the scheme of the defense industry.

"But that is still a matter of legislation on state finances do not allow us to buy or make a procurement contract so that the multi-year nature of the contract entered into one budget year," he said.
Editor: Suryanto

Kerja sama Indonesia-Pakistan tidak terkait nuklir - ANTARA News

@Jakartans@PkDef Kalau punya US di bikin infographic kek gitu butuh berapa banyak halaman ya

BTW we had around 40 Bell412 variants
Yup that numbers only for the SP and EP variants.

Yang punya efek deter dan bersaing dengan negara tetangga hanya 16 sukhoi yang lain hanya bisa untuk patroli udara.
Nope, 16 is small compares to Malaysia (They the more advance MKM version) and Singapore huge numbers of F-15.
In my opinion, we need quantity to cover our airspace and to give easier maintenance and supply system we should go for F-16 Block 60 for the replacement for the aging F-5E Tiger II or we go for Gripen NG for ineteroparability with other F-16's.
Su-35 is good fighter but it wont help if we can only get them 1 squadron not to mention we have to wait a long time for the delivery of Su-35 if we choose it.
We just need a quick and available fighter fleet to fill the gap for about 5 - 10 years until we can mass product our IFX fighters.

though i am a little upset about the decision to cancel the formation of new squadron fighter in Eastern Indonesia

they will focusing to rebuilding Indonesian air power in Western Area near South China Sea

Cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan are not related to nuclear weapons

Thursday, February 5th, 2015 17:57 pm | 2,399 Views
Announcers: Imam Budilaksono
Cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan are not related to nuclear
Ryamizard Ryacudu (ANTARA / Reno Esnir)
Jakarta (ANTARA News) - Minister of Defence Ryamizard Ryacudu asserted that defense cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan are not related to nuclear weapons.

"With regard to nuclear, there is no cooperation (with Pakistan). Let them (Pakistan) using nuclear, but we did not," said Ryamizard in Meeting Room Commission I on Thursday.

It is said Defense Minister after a hearing with the House of Representatives Commission I related discussion Inventory List Problem bill on ratification of agreement between the Indonesian government and the government of Pakistan in the defense cooperation activities.

And the bill on ratification of agreement between the Indonesian government and the government of Timor-Leste in defense cooperation activities.

Defence Minister said the defense cooperation between Indonesia and Pakistan one of which related to the exchange of students to learn the defense technology.

"If the Pakistani defense equipment we buy, then they should do the transfer of technology," he said.

Chairman of Commission I Mahfouz Siddiq said the Indonesian defense cooperation with other countries is not limited to countries that are still developing nuclear weapons.

He cited the Indonesian defense cooperation with Russia and the United States are already running and this time along with Pakistan.

"Indeed, there is no limit (defense cooperation), but all of it is restricted by law. Working together was not involved in the development of nuclear weapons," he said.

He explained in the text explicitly defense cooperation over the sector human resources, knowledge, and information.

But according to him it is possible clauses cooperation in other fields for the common good example in the main tools of weapons systems (defense equipment).

"For example, the ratification of a nuclear test that has been running for two years so that we do not engage with any country when it contains a nuclear weapon," he said.

Mahfouz cited Commission I encourage military cooperation with Russia related to the procurement process to be encouraged in the defense industry.

It was according to him every procurement of military equipment must be included in the scheme of the defense industry.

"But that is still a matter of legislation on state finances do not allow us to buy or make a procurement contract so that the multi-year nature of the contract entered into one budget year," he said.
Editor: Suryanto

Kerja sama Indonesia-Pakistan tidak terkait nuklir - ANTARA News
What the hell where did the question of nuclear corporation came from ? Any one explain ? @Horus

Nuclear technology is not new for us, but using it as a weapon is not in our mind yet.

Nuclear power in Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im sorry the article is too long ... but what is the capacity of your indigenous nuclear reactor?

Even Nuclear ?

Even dumber?

Transfer of technology about Bakhtar Sikhan and RPG maybe

Much more than that... and we can mutually help eachother... Indonesia has a decent ship building capability ... not to forget the CNs.

Apart from that economic and cultural stuff is also needed between our countries.

Back
Top Bottom