What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

You only need the source code if you're trying to integrate it to something else, not to fire missiles.

He said about launch code, not source code. He said about the need to get the launch code from USA before firing the missile from US made fighter. As I said in previous post, the launch code could be taken days before the actual launch, whether to prepare for exercise or real war.

We don't need such source code, for what? We already got Advance Sniper pod and permit to acquire more advance Arsenal it just we need it or not and how much Bucks we are willing to spend. Btw are we got such source code from KFX ?

That man tweets though; he's clearly being too much for The French & Dutch that sometimes things he speak of are beyond rationale thoughts or occasionaly combining facts with things he's promoting. I understand in our arms acquisition, it needs to satisfy the whole factions means a single state can't have the whole pie, certain slices must go to others. This men however, idk he represents of, but clearly he wishes the whole for his interest group
Lol. He is not a fan of anything about American and Korean products. He speaks often about commonality but in his tweets prefer the Rafale. That's inconsistent of him. He is more to European stuffs.

That is why i said before just treat his tweets with a truckload of salt.

Lol. He is not a fan of anything about American and Korean products. He speaks often about commonality but in his tweets prefer the Rafale. He is more to European stuffs.

That is why i said before treat his tweets with a truckload of salt.
I know idk what interest groups he represents of but mostly he covers thing for France & Netherlands but it is obvious, He's too gross at showing it

Itu paling cuman biar missilenya ga jatuh ke pihak lain makanya dikode, ntar tinggal colokin gadget n missile trus tinggal masukin kode trus beres, mau dipake kapan aja misilnya bisa atau mau di simpan digudang dulu ga masalah yang penting misil udah aktip. Mungkin :v

He said about launch code, not source code. He said about the need to get the launch code from USA before firing the missile from US made fighter. As I said in previous post, the launch code could be taken days before the actual launch, whether to prepare for exercise or real war.

Don't you know how the regulation to firing such Missiles from your personal experience as professional or sales team or your own guess? I am talking from my personal experience as sales team, you don't need such permit to do so each time you are willing to fire Missiles system on your Arsenal as you got the notice permit when you bought it in first place.

. Btw are we got such source code from KFX ?

From what I read on PTDI official comment, one of the reason KFX/IFX is an interesting project is because we can freely do the upgrade by ourselves, so it means the source code will be given. I will try to search on that article later and bring the link here.

Don't you know how the regulation to firing such Missiles from your personal experience as professional or sales team or your own guess? I am talking from my personal experience as sales team, you don't need such permit to do so each time you are willing to fire Missiles system on your Arsenal as you got the notice permit when you bought it in first place.

Egypt case, they don't get the permit to acquire Amraam in first place it is natural their system is limited to less potent system but there are not problem to use their Sidewinder to fire at even Israel planes (if they can do that in first place of course)

Egypt case, they don't get the permit to acquire Amraam in first place it is natural their system is limited to less potent system but there are not problem to use their Sidewinder to fire at even Israel planes (if they can do that in first place of course)
They have sparrow missile on the planes so yes, they do have BVR missile.

We did fire Hellfire 1st time in August 2019
69488547_2737200212991863_2084958789710118912_n.jpg

We already have that permit long ago

Btw, what source code of FGM 148 Javelin use for us in the first place? Are we gonna to wiring and integrated them into our Armored vehicles and using our own or foreign Made firing mechanism , FCS and sensor?

They have sparrow missile on the planes so yes, they do have BVR missile.

Sparrow Missiles is less potent compared to Amraam though, and it was US decision as they are using US funding to paid the deal.

And again, you have several people tell you (some with actual industry experience) that's not how it works.

Btw, what source code of FGM 148 Javelin use for us in the first place? Are we gonna to wiring and integrated them into our Armored vehicles and using our own or foreign Made firing mechanism , FCS and sensor?
as far as i know jav dont have any specific source code its fire and forget...and for integration is for anoa m113 or komodo as the sales offer's it wether its localy or foreign FCS it's not that hard they say or as a sales team as you said you should know this matter well or you can just ask for your team leader right ..? so why bother to ask here or you on another sales team.? or i just miss ur poin..? regard

Back
Top Bottom