What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Unfortunate accident, thankful that the pilot survived, but how about the people in the house and neighborhood that got hit though? hope they are all okay
according to report , the house is empty , luck favor the owner live .

ASTROS II just arrived in Tanjung Priok harbour, it's deployed outside Java island (perhaps Natuna), this shipment includes 27 unit of ASTROS II and it's ammunition
IMG_20200615_121427_029.jpg
IMG_20200615_121422_464.jpg
IMG_20200615_121423_778.jpg
IMG_20200615_121425_225.jpg

It's new one, total 63 unit astros II we have
Total 63 launcher? Or the resupply and fire control already included?
And how about this 27.

mungkin lagi ngejar TOT .
Mungkin, kemarin ada rumor tot dari avibras belum jelas bener apa engga.

But i am interested with the launcher tho, just modify it to launch RHAN viola. Commonality launcher unit between marine corps and kostrad.
No offense but our locally built mlrs platform still need to be improved.

Total 63 launcher? Or the resupply and fire control already included?
And how about this 27.

Mungkin, kemarin ada rumor tot dari avibras belum jelas bener apa engga.

But i am interested with the launcher tho, just modify it to launch RHAN viola. Commonality launcher unit between marine corps and kostrad.
No offense but our locally built mlrs platform still need to be improved.
we should interested in all of it , including the platform , kan ga lucu platform launcher pake isuzu / hino .

This is just my opinion.
Isn't it better to propose F15ex with PW F100 to US to replace su35 deal instead of F35 for now?
I mean, F35 still have many bugs, its cost per flight hour still high, etc.
We can wait for F35.

This is just my opinion.
Isn't it better to propose F15ex with PW F100 to US to replace su35 deal instead of F35 for now?
I mean, F35 still have many bugs, its cost per flight hour still high, etc.
We can wait for F35.
Of course, in terms of engine commonality and weaponry with the F-16, even if we buy the F-15 Advanced Eagle like Qatar and Saudi Arabia it wouldn't be a problem either

Back
Top Bottom