What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Yes agree. OPV with VL SAM + AShM.
Sonar and maybe torpedoes launchers too.
Sewaco can be from Terma for commonality with KCR-60 and relatively cheaper price. Don't forget Link Y mk. 2.

OPV++ hehehe. Day dreaming is awesome!
eh , a big ship with 30mm - 76mm calibre cannon is more than enough as OPV , when luhut said about OPV/Ocean Going vessel for bakamla from denmark , i was thinking about elongated HDMS Thetis class patrol vessel .

"The ships each have double-skinned ice-reinforced hulls so that the ships can break through 80 centimetres (31 in) of solid ice. Thetis has undergone a conversion, first to participate in the CANUMAS-project, and later to become the fleet's flagship, a role that ended in September 2007. Thetis is fitted with Terma C-Flex Combat Management System. The Danish Navy has retrofitted the vessels with 12.7-millimetre (0.50 in) heavy machine guns, Stinger launchers and decoy launching systems. The ships can carry and use multiple StanFlex mission modules."

9dda717cf7e31cab51b1a4a1c92dad28.jpg

overlay

kind of that arctic grade hull that we need as our base hull for OPV , it will surely put a good dent on PRC CG ship hull.

Not enough with south China sea trouble, now ccp build dam put mekong river country in water shortage, report from the Thais

Not enough with south China sea trouble, now ccp build dam put mekong river country in water shortage, report from the Thais

Thats why before i said, we need weapons like never before

they are becoming even more sane year by year (the administration , not generalizing the whole population)

Definitely we will get more apache, initially apache was planned to be stationed in Natuna but now they are still in Puspenerbad Semarang cmiiw. We only have small number of them after all. The number of our fennec also still small.

Thats why before i said, we need weapons like never before
Its our chance to build our muscle now, with current condition we have more leverage when try to get some high end stuff, and others will see our modernization is to balance against China and will be less threatened.

Only through our overcoming difficulties can we become a great nation. Now march onward, ever onward, never retreat.
-Soekarno

But now for just a few billion dollar our sovereignty is at stake.

Last edited:
eh , a big ship with 30mm - 76mm calibre cannon is more than enough as OPV , when luhut said about OPV/Ocean Going vessel for bakamla from denmark , i was thinking about elongated HDMS Thetis class patrol vessel .

"The ships each have double-skinned ice-reinforced hulls so that the ships can break through 80 centimetres (31 in) of solid ice. Thetis has undergone a conversion, first to participate in the CANUMAS-project, and later to become the fleet's flagship, a role that ended in September 2007. Thetis is fitted with Terma C-Flex Combat Management System. The Danish Navy has retrofitted the vessels with 12.7-millimetre (0.50 in) heavy machine guns, Stinger launchers and decoy launching systems. The ships can carry and use multiple StanFlex mission modules."

9dda717cf7e31cab51b1a4a1c92dad28.jpg

overlay

kind of that arctic grade hull that we need as our base hull for OPV , it will surely put a good dent on PRC CG ship hull.

If we're talking about Bakamla's OPV I think 30mm-40mm is enough to handle all constabulary-related problems that Bakamla's vessel will face. Simple weaponry and sensors-->cheaper maintenance, operational, and training cost-->cheaper price per hull-->more ships

@Jatosint your twitter account got taken down? Is that because SJW massive reports attacks? View attachment 624375

It says account doesnt exits, what happen? Last time i access it last morning

No, not because of any attack/report from SJW

Somehow when I edit my profile this morning I accidentally change my birthday to '2019' which violated Twitter's minimum age (13 years old) policy so they locked my account. I already contact Twitter to unlock my account so hopefully they will unlock it ASAP.

Anyone here has experienced the same problem (Twitter accounts got locked/suspended)? How long does it take to retrieve it? will Twitter delete your previous tweets?

No, not because of any attack/report from SJW

Somehow when I edit my profile this morning I accidentally change my birthday to '2019' which violated Twitter's minimum age (13 years old) policy so they locked my account. I already contact Twitter to unlock my account so hopefully they will unlock it ASAP.

Anyone here has experienced the same problem (Twitter accounts got locked/suspended)? How long does it take to retrieve it? will Twitter delete your previous tweets?
Yeah, my friend experienced it, he followed the instructions from this video, hope this can help you too.

‘Kadet 1947’ film inspired by Indonesia’s first airstrikes

NI NYOMAN WIRA
THE JAKARTA POST

Jakarta / Thu, April 16, 2020 / 02:06 pm
2020_03_26_90798_1585215567._large.jpg

SHARES
  • Ruling puts Dutch in spotlight over past crimes

According to the Indonesian Air Force’s website, the incident is barely talked about even though it marked Indonesia’s first airstrikes. “That’s what makes this incident interesting,” Rahabi said. “We have the chance to reveal the story, unlike other incidents that have been narrated in history books.”

Supported by the Indonesian Air Force, as part of the preproduction process, the film researched weaponry, the lives of military students and social backgrounds at the time. The actors also went through a three-day military boot camp held by the Air Force.

“During the reading process, we imagined the characters who lived in 1947,” said actor Baskara Mahendra, who plays the role of Sutardjo Sigit. “It’s clearly different, the language and how the students behaved.”

Produced by Temata Studios and supported by production houses Screenplay Films and Legacy Pictures, the cast of Kadet 1947 also features Kevin Julio, Ajil Ditto, Samo Rafael, Ario Bayu, Ibnu Jamil, Tatyana Akman and Lutesha. (wng)

Komandan Lanud Adi Soemarmo Melaksanakan Peletakan Batu Pertama Di Lahan Pengganti Komplek Sukhoi

TNI AU.Surakarta. Lanud Smo. Komandan Lanud Adi Soemarmo Kolonel Pnb Adrian P. Damanik, S.T. melaksanakan peletakan batu pertama pembangunan Komplek Sukhoi Lanud Adi Soemarmo sebagai tanda dimulainya pembangunan komplek Sukhoi yang disaksikan para konsultan, kontraktor dan pejabat Lanud Adi Soemarmo. Jumat (17/4)

https://tni-au.mil.id/komandan-lanud-adi-soemarmo-melaksanakan-peletakan-batu-pertama/

Last edited:
Komandan Lanud Adi Soemarmo Melaksanakan Peletakan Batu Pertama Di Lahan Pengganti Komplek Sukhoi

TNI AU.Surakarta. Lanud Smo. Komandan Lanud Adi Soemarmo Kolonel Pnb Adrian P. Damanik, S.T. melaksanakan peletakan batu pertama pembangunan Komplek Sukhoi Lanud Adi Soemarmo sebagai tanda dimulainya pembangunan komplek Sukhoi yang disaksikan para konsultan, kontraktor dan pejabat Lanud Adi Soemarmo. Jumat (17/4)

https://tni-au.mil.id/komandan-lanud-adi-soemarmo-melaksanakan-peletakan-batu-pertama/

Flanker will be stationed in Solo.

I don't think it's actually for the Flankers, more like housing for air force personnel in Solo but just so happens the new housing complex is called 'Komplek Sukhoi'

I don't think it's actually for the Flankers, more like housing for air force personnel in Solo but just so happens the new housing complex is called 'Komplek Sukhoi'
Guess you are right, I messed up between solo and madiun my bad.

Back
Top Bottom