Video:

Harimau tank and SBS tank in Armored Warfare game

Pindad Harimau
screenshot1020_1920.jpg

screenshot0007_22.jpg

Pindad SBS
armored-warfare-sbs-pindad-1.jpg

armored-warfare-sbs-pindad-3.jpg

IF you truly seek tank sim there is only Steel Beast Pro in the market. And NO there isn't any pirated version of Steel Beat Pro because it came in encrypted flashdrive and it only play from that flashdrive

Because that's how it actually is. Unit commanders are given the discretion on how to outfit the troops under their command. The only thing that is standardized is the uniform, helmet, and rifle (though that's HIGHLY relative, you see commanders outfit their troops with different weapons like it's their own private army).

*rant ahead*:
It's incredibly fucking stupid how many unit commanders I met/heard demand that their troops look the exact fucking same down to the pouch placements. I've literally had so many dudes bitch to me how they aren't allowed to switch their pouches or even WEAR pouches because Colonel FuckerMcFuckFace saw some stupid documentary online and want his troops to look like a bunch of idiots. Like, **** being able to carry magazines, compass, IFAK, literally every other fucking shit. Literally one of the biggest reasons why you guys often see me bitch and moan about the boomers in the TNI.

Last edited:
Those stupid Bocah singkek asking for much beating, doesn't he learn history in school ? How much struggle and sacrifice Indonesian Chinese to gain their current situation and freedom, and now his act will only arouse more suspicion about Chinese ethnic in Indonesia as a whole. And this Covid 19 out break started from China, with economy downturn will came hardship among grass roots level, lack of jobs will only push desperation. And it will be easy to predict who will become the scapegoat next. His action only rouse more flame in the fire woods.

Well although this is open forum, but there is many middle ranks officers and decision maker lurking here in silence and made observation. I hoped many can made wise decision before it was too late

Those stupid Bocah singkek asking for much beating, doesn't he learn history in school ? How much struggle and sacrifice Indonesian Chinese to gain their current situation and freedom, and now his act will only arouse more suspicion about Chinese ethnic in Indonesia as a whole. And this Covid 19 out break started from China, with economy downturn will came hardship among grass roots level, lack of jobs will only push desperation. And it will be easy to predict who will become the scapegoat next. His action only rouse more flame in the fire woods.

Well although this is open forum, but there is many middle ranks officers and decision maker lurking here in silence and made observation. I hoped many can made wise decision before it was too late

I think it's still far from that racial tension, as long as cebong and kampret believe the virus was usa made conspiracy, these two groups admited or not become opinion driven for mainstream peoples, while SJW still busy critizing the government implementing psbb while they and our people are lacking in "wawasan kawasan" so its far for our people realizing some connection between the pendemic, scs issue, BRI / obor, Mekong dam ,giant manufacture base, or China as economic Giants stance in geopolitics, most of our people and Grassroots seems fail to address that

Yang kiri adem bener seadem ubin masjid.
I think it's still far from that racial tension, as long as cebong and kampret believe the virus was usa made conspiracy, these two groups admited or not become opinion driven for mainstream peoples, while SJW still busy critizing the government implementing psbb while they and our people are lacking in "wawasan kawasan" so its far for our people realizing some connection between the pendemic, scs issue, BRI / obor, Mekong dam ,giant manufacture base, or China as economic Giants stance in geopolitics, most of our people and Grassroots seems fail to address that
There is no cebong - kampret any more, and we should stop using those term. And no she's not referring to them.

Because that's how it actually is. Unit commanders are given the discretion on how to outfit the troops under their command. The only thing that is standardized is the uniform, helmet, and rifle (though that's HIGHLY relative, you see commanders outfit their troops with different weapons like it's their own private army).

*rant ahead*:
It's incredibly fucking stupid how many unit commanders I met/heard demand that their troops look the exact fucking same down to the pouch placements. I've literally had so many dudes bitch to me how they aren't allowed to switch their pouches or even WEAR pouches because Colonel FuckerMcFuckFace saw some stupid documentary online and want his troops to look like a bunch of idiots. Like, **** being able to carry magazines, compass, IFAK, literally every other fucking shit. Literally one of the biggest reasons why you guys often see me bitch and moan about the boomers in the TNI.

Damn, I don't know it is that bad......

This systematic retardation should stop, making a sword so hard that it's very brittle will only make the sword weaker and easily breaks, it's also the same principle with soldiers. Older generations seems to severely lacks and absolutely short off "common sense' to even understand the esensi of things they are doing, stupid directionless tradition and ego stroking must stop. Why the prussians introduced their drill? to make soldiers easier to maneuver in cohesion and to enable them fires faster than the enemy, there's clear reason. Now what did the old geezer warlords do? discipline for the sake of it, just to stroke their control freak ego. Given autonomy on upper ranks made them the staple example of "military academy garbage", as to quote Downfall film : "you call yourself generals because you spent years at the academy, where you only learn to use knife and fork". Military academy in their time were pretty much this, the best bureaucrat and business school in Indonesia, stories of people joining Akmil in Orba days so that they can be Bupati someday disgusts me, and they call themselves soldiers? Bash me if you want for saying that, but then can you deny the fact that military being run in bureaucratic mentality decreases professionalism, no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom