What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Does our Airforce and MoD doesn't consider EW specialized aircraft? IMO, that thing gonna do a vital job on modern warfare.

Meanwhile our Southern neighbour ramping up their EW fleet, good for them though.
https://www.janes.com/article/95483...50s-for-their-electronic-warfare-support-role

Maybe considering joining up with Turks?
https://www.flightglobal.com/fixed-...-up-stand-off-jammer-programme/132514.article
we need to get our AWACS project done first and follow it with a dedicated maritime strike aircraft. I think it's more urgent.
JMSDF-P-1-MPA-Testing-Next-Generation-Anti-Ship-Missile-1.jpg

It just a pity, our officers during Soekarno until early 1990 had good track record to build a leap forward capability for their Navy and Airforce. Even during Soeharto which can be considered quite hostile toward Air force branch and indifferent toward Navy still able to acquire capability like specialized ASW unit corvettes, multi role frigate like Van Speijk class, ASW helicopter, Boeing surveillance, F 5, F 16 and so on. In license production they are more able to pursue their goals like securing CN212,CN235, Bo 105 helicopter, super puma, and so on. They are more efficient to acquire new technology

It just a pity, our officers during Soekarno until early 1990 had good track record to build a leap forward capability for their Navy and Airforce. Even during Soeharto which can be considered quite hostile toward Air force branch and indifferent toward Navy still able to acquire capability like specialized ASW unit corvettes, multi role frigate like Van Speijk class, ASW helicopter, Boeing surveillance, F 5, F 16 and so on. In license production they are more able to pursue their goals like securing CN212,CN235, Bo 105 helicopter, super puma, and so on. They are more efficient to acquire new technology
can't compare now and then During the Sokarno era we bought those Soviet armaments with massive loans from the soviets while many of our weapons acquisitions during Soharto era are as a result of a massive oil boom in the 80s, making our coffers quite full.

we can't compare it to nowadays, just hope somehow we manage to find a giant oil and gas reserves somewhere.

we need to get our AWACS project done first and follow it with a dedicated maritime strike aircraft. I think it's more urgent.
JMSDF-P-1-MPA-Testing-Next-Generation-Anti-Ship-Missile-1.jpg
I prefer P8 rather than this plane desu~,
So there is plan to create the civilian version of this plane, this I more interested, short range jet for island hoping is needed here. Developing jet on our own is very challenging after all.
can't compare now and then During the Sokarno era we bought those Soviet armaments with massive loans from the soviets while many of our weapons acquisitions during Soharto era are as a result of a massive oil boom in the 80s, making our coffers quite full.

we can't compare it to nowadays, just hope somehow we manage to find a giant oil and gas reserves somewhere.
There is giant gas reserve near natuna.

I prefer P8 rather than this plane desu~,
So there is plan to create the civilian version of this plane, this I more interested, short range jet for island hoping is needed here. Developing jet on our own is very challenging after all.
The Air Force could choose whatever jets based on their need, this is just for illustration purpose

We also have the 5th biggest shale gas reserves in the world, right behind the US.

Unfortunately, the boomers think it's too much work.

sadly if someone in the top of our oil enterprise having a initiative to do oil exploration and failed , they might get jailed like karen agustiawan ...... , some migas mafia not just there in the pertamina but also exist in the departement that create the regulations ....... , that's why we dont see much big exploration again .

our land was a sub continent many years ago , a possibilty existence of gigantic hydrocarbon well lurking somewhere in our sea are very high.

Last edited:
i just recently stroll at google and find late 2019 DRN (dewan riset nasional) document (even though its kinda tricky to find it)
upload_2020-4-15_22-21-13.png

upload_2020-4-15_22-22-33.png

beside the Rhan and UAV , i never heard more about the GCI radar and "Rudal" , is the GCI radar LEN S200 ? or it's a "new" one with maybe phased array tech , maybe if everyone here have info about that let us know and share.

IFX still stuck at kaji mengkaji though , sad to hear that .

and this .
upload_2020-4-15_22-49-24.png

Last edited:
i just stroll at web and recently find late 2019 DRN (dewan riset nasional) document (even though its kinda tricky to find it)
View attachment 623908
View attachment 623909
beside the Rhan and UAV , i never heard more about the GCI radar and "Rudal" , is the GCI radar LEN S200 ? or it's a "new" one with maybe phased array tech , maybe if everyone here have info about that let us know and share.

Cyber attack security? Interesting, I wonder if it's related with Badan siber dan sandi negara, IMO they are too inward looking they should try to copy NSA, collect information and data from domestic and foreign sources then process it and give advice to the government.
Let BIN do their stuff and BSSN doing SIGINT stuff, 2 institution that support Indonesia security from behind the screen.

xhhcucu.jpg
xycuog.jpg
uffuruf.jpg

struktur-bssn-768x427.png

At least it is jadual ulang and not dibatalkan.
So PKR is a type, it could be a corvette, frigate or destroyer.
Somehow there is LHD there. Many questionable data here.
Maybe we can get our own 50cent army? Lol
Oot, there is twit war between Thais and little pink army.

No the GCI radar program is an import program. My former company worked on it. It's down to the Indra LANZA 3D and whatever it was THALES was offering.

Cyber attack security? Interesting, I wonder if it's related with Badan siber dan sandi negara, IMO they are too inward looking they should try to copy NSA, collect information and data from domestic and foreign sources then process it and give advice to the government.
Let BIN do their stuff and BSSN doing SIGINT stuff, 2 institution that support Indonesia security from behind the screen.

View attachment 623916 View attachment 623917 View attachment 623918
struktur-bssn-768x427.png

At least it is jadual ulang and not dibatalkan.
So PKR is a type, it could be a corvette, frigate or destroyer.
Somehow there is LHD there. Many questionable data here.
Maybe we can get our own 50cent army? Lol
Oot, there is twit war between Thais and little pink army.
yeah i actually wonder too with that 1 Existing LHD ? perhaps it was our LPD that was tasked as LHD , there's other journal and laporan from AU officer who told QW-3 can reach over 80 nautical miles which im almost burst drink out of my mouth
upload_2020-4-15_23-51-51.png

No the GCI radar program is an import program. My former company worked on it. It's down to the Indra LANZA 3D and whatever it was THALES was offering.
license any TOT ? or just pure procurement ?

It's like he doesn't even try to hide it at this point.

Why should he? The majority of +62 public isn't that bright to start with, otherwise there won't be any need to systematically debunk any HOAX news that has been circulating in Whatsapp group. All you need is to pay some buzzer and sufficient amount of "amplop" to those so called journalist to shape the public narrative. +62 gov't has proven to be very capable to cracking out all kind of stupidity out in the open without even worry of public backlash (the list is way too long)

yeah too bad the US has notorious reputation in middle east, event today with the rising of coronavirus some people believe the virus is a conspiracy build by the US, the bad is this stupid theory build by those .50 yuan army eaten raw by some kadrun and cebong who think china is good fren who will take over the world from the evil US

US public has been led to believe the virus is ChiCom bioweapon that accidentally out of containment. Its two side of the same coin. And the underlying tone has always been racism.

wkwkwk sabar mas asli nya sih sama ajah kok mereka hanya beda metodelogi east langsungan gepuk ngarep kl west aluss...gepuk mburi and they hit it big time even its not relate to alutsista sama " ngamplopi kok semoga pemimpin kita bijksana agar kepentingan bersama sebagai bangsa dan negara preserve kl masalah amplop an mah wes tutup mata wae pokok kepentingan nasional win

Di semua negara sebenarnya sama aja (termasuk US dan EU), cuma beda cara nya aja. Kalau menurut saya sich yang penting spec sesuai dengan kebutuhan.

We also have the 5th biggest shale gas reserves in the world, right behind the US.

Unfortunately, the boomers think it's too much work.

sadly if someone in the top of our oil enterprise having a initiative to do oil exploration and failed , they might get jailed like karen agustiawan ...... , some migas mafia not just there in the pertamina but also exist in the departement that create the regulations ....... , that's why we dont see much big exploration again .

our land was a sub continent many years ago , a possibilty existence of gigantic hydrocarbon well lurking somewhere in our sea are very high.

Wooo.. wait the sec there o_O First of all exploitation require no small amount of capital (read : $) although Indonesia may have large UNPROVEN petroleum reserve, the cost for extracting them will be more expensive compare to the market price which render any further exploration and extraction economically unfeasible.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying how "dirty" the inner working of Pertamina, but those of you who believe Indonesia has large petro reserve should learn one or few things regarding the cost of extraction vs market price.

Waduuch itu sich kalau saya bilang mimpi di siang bolong. Yang mendasar saja dulu seperti SDM dan infrastruktur. 2 itu paling penting kalau kita bicara terkait cyber.

yeah i actually wonder too with that 1 Existing LHD ? perhaps it was our LPD that was tasked as LHD , there's other journal and laporan from AU officer who told QW-3 can reach over 80 nautical miles which im almost burst drink out of my mouth
View attachment 623927

license any TOT ? or just pure procurement ?
Procurement with LEN subcontracting.

Wooo.. wait the sec there o_O First of all exploitation require no small amount of capital (read : $) although Indonesia may have large UNPROVEN petroleum reserve, the cost for extracting them will be more expensive compare to the market price which render any further exploration and extraction economically unfeasible.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying how "dirty" the inner working of Pertamina, but those of you who believe Indonesia has large petro reserve should learn one or few things regarding the cost of extraction vs market price.

https://www.doi.gov/sites/doi.gov/f...-and-Gas-Potential-GA-edited-OA-06Mei2013.pdf

https://industri.kontan.co.id/news/potensi-shale-gas-indonesia-capai-574-tcf

Our shale gas deposits is already proven years ago by the Energy Ministry, and a Chinese exploration company also confirmed as much. The reason we're not turning to the US for fracking technology apart from lack of investor incentive is because the Middle East and Russia pays off a lot of money to other world governments not to go into fracking. Fracking has the power to literally screw over their oil exports. Where do you think anti-fracking groups get most of their donations from?

i just recently stroll at google and find late 2019 DRN (dewan riset nasional) document (even though its kinda tricky to find it)
View attachment 623908
View attachment 623909

and this .
View attachment 623913
Could you provide the link please? I want to read more

Back
Top Bottom