What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

ch-4-buatan-cina-telah-tiba-di-indonesia-1.jpg

INDONESIA
SKADRON UAV DI LANUD ANANG BUSRA AKAN DITEMPATKAN EMPAT BOX LENGKAP
11 OKTOBER 2019 DIANEKO_LC TINGGALKAN KOMENTAR
Pangakalan Udara atau Lanud Anang Busra Tarakan di Provinsi Kalimantan Utara, terus melakukan penambahan sarana dan prasarana.

Dilansir dari laman Tribunnews (11/ 10/ 2019), Rencananya tahun 2020 TNI AU akan membangun skadron intai tempur atau UAV di Lanud Anang Busra Tarakan.

Danlanud Anang Busra Tarakan, Kolonel HKD Handaka mengungkapkan, pembangunan skadron intai tempur baru dilakukan tahun 2020.

“Meskipun begitu, tahun 2019 ini proses tahap perencanaan pembangunan skadron telah dilakukan. Kita harapkan pembangunan skadron UAV ini dapat selesai Oktober 2020,” ucapnya, Jumat (11/10/2019).

Menurut Handaka, pembangunan skadron intai tempur ini dapat mendeteksi pesawat asing yang masuk di wilayah NKRI, khususnya di daerah perbatasan di Provinsi Kalimantan Utara.

“Kalau ada pesawat asing yang masuk, skadron ini dapat mengintai dan menembak. Begitu pula kalau ada perompak di laut dapat kelihatan,” ujarnya.

Dikatakan Handaka, nantinya skadron UAV di Lanud Anang Busra akan ditempatkan empat box lengkap dengan persenjataan dan pengintainya.

“Pesawat asing atau pun perompak di laut yang masuk di wilayah NKRI, bisa saja ditembak. Namun untuk penembakan itu harus ada prosedurnya. Awalnya tentu diberikan peringatan terlebih dahulu dan mendapatkan perintah dari pimpinan atas,” ungkapnya.

Photo: UAV CH-4 (defence.pk)

Editor: (D.E.S)

Sorry to say this, but calling it "Indonesia" is much more dignified than "negeri +62". Idk but i wonder how the Veterans will feel if someone call their country's name in vain.

Go find a really tall tower, climb it and do the world a favor[/QUOTE]
Best comment for today :rofl:

And much more,what makes me interested is based on his statement we're going to buy F16V with DCS scheme
Regardless of where the budget come from, this 2nd choice of fighters need to be materialized. With Sukro on hold and viper budget not yet cleared for 2020 they have to improvise. If not then the time table going to be ruined.

mensos sptnya ahy

for hinterland papua, is it posible to use fortification around city? and make strict regulation on locals inside the wall, use tower and wall, use 24/7 uav for surveillance, add special eq for marksman like NVG, conscription for non-locals like a country in middle east,

and for sokor i think there is misunderstanding in grass root level/public about kfx project aswell as their PoV about cooperation between indo-japan, and our administration currently just making it worse in their public, just hope their government not affected

Last edited:
Indonesia need to learn a lot about how to deploy and maneuvering Armored, mechanized and Infantry division at minimum Corps level unit at hostile soil and getting to sustain the logistick to keep the tempo or else the enemy will try to regroup and fortify their defense and increasing the risk toward the whole operation...This look like an insane task considering our Armed forces current condition but look at bigger scale, our most potential hostile enemies is got large number of Marines or amphibious units complete with their armored and composite compositions. Thus it is no strange to keep our active maneuvering forces at Corps level at least.

But if the general above still thinking to playing hide and seeks against lightly armed criminal in Papua, so be it.

Getting into level strategic thinking on how countering foreign power entities beyond COIN operation, that's what i've been thinking which we should never be like Philippines trapped in COIN oriented military and neglected China as national threat

for hinterland papua, is it posible to use fortification around city? and make strict regulation on locals inside the wall, use tower and wall, use 24/7 uav for surveillance, add special eq for marksman like NVG, conscription for non-locals like a country in middle east,

and for sokor i think there is misunderstanding in grass root level/public about kfx project aswell as their PoV about cooperation between indo-japan, and our administration currently just making it worse in their public, just hope their government not affected

Came on, the Dutch in early 1800 know it is better to use mobile strategy to deal with insurgency by building infrastructure like postal roads and military outpost to contain them in local area and crush them bit by bit by larger mobile fast reacting units (preferably Air Cavalry in Papua cases) .

perhaps for medieval problems need medieval solutions hehe,
i think as long we not making human rights issue, no one will bother us

Their brains is a well educated person, got in touch with modern thinking and propaganda strategy books. Your walled strategy is very much like concentration camps, a strategy used in many conflicts and the most to have drawbacks from propaganda sides.

Getting into level strategic thinking on how countering foreign power entities beyond COIN operation, that's what i've been thinking which we should never be like Philippines trapped in COIN oriented military and neglected China as national threat

Jakarta need to send more of their military officers aboard, China, US of A, South Korean, India and Pakistan is a good choices to nurture your armored formation warfare doctrine and strategy. European is long being vegan, their cutbacks and downsized units is not helping at all

hold on a sec there 8-) First of all using MRE heater isn't as easy as they claim to be not to mention you can't use it in enclosed space (such as tent) due to the fume they created and you still need to find that "proverbial rock". I really like the idea of having water heater close by, but if your out on the field instead of inside some vehicle than having solid fuel tablet such as US military Trioxane fuel tablet rather than Hexamine fuel tablet that we currently use is better option for so many reasons than having those MRE heater. Having hot water is more useful in many ways (buat masak "nasi bantal" tetep aja 5 menitan)

Nah i have watch benoe bolu when he go to rindam jaya. To cook some of ransum we must light some fire with parafin and dug some hole for place that parafin. And to conceal the smoke need some rumput ranting etc.

I think that is impractical

For armor deployment
We can learn from latest even look turkey they lost tank (leopard ama kayak kita) di Al Bab 2016, and in afrin they do better, and dont know why turk in this latest ops didint deploy tank until now (still waiting in their forum). Turkey fro 2016 till now still use arty massively

In asia, indo-pak there always battle involving tank etc

Last edited:
Came on, the Dutch in early 1800 know it is better to use mobile strategy to deal with insurgency by building infrastructure like postal roads and military outpost to contain them in local area and crush them bit by bit by larger mobile fast reacting units (preferably Air Cavalry in Papua cases) .

Their brains is a well educated person, got in touch with modern thinking and propaganda strategy books. Your walled strategy is very much like concentration camps, a strategy used in many conflicts and the most to have drawbacks from propaganda sides.

Jakarta need to send more of their military officers aboard, China, US of A, South Korean, India and Pakistan is a good choices to nurture your armored formation warfare doctrine and strategy. European is long being vegan, their cutbacks and downsized units is not helping at all

yes make sense, but the dutch did it in java, in papua where mountains and jungle are thick it will be much difficult to supervise the roads and outpost even in modern times, meanwhile we have air chivalry but it needs much longer time to deploy in a huge land area, by making a part of the city fortified with wall and tower doesn't mean it have to be like a concentration camps, the city activities run normally for everyone for locals and non-locals, except maybe there is walled part of the city for contingency plan, making comers (non-locals) trained with a worse case scenario, contingency plan making trained their situational awareness increase conscription if necessary,

connect cities by road is a must, as well the outpost, but how to protect the cities and outpost i don't see cheaper solution than a walled city and towers.

IKR! That's why I suggest we fit BV inside our armored vehicles. BV invented by British is the greatest invention in century. Imagine brewing tea and cooking Pop Mie while marching in tank, feels good.

All their current armored vehicles were fitted with BV.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_vessel
Thats it why we choose scorpy instead kifv
If sokor know this and make advertisment that KIFV have boiling vessel to brew ramyun or samyang maybe we will buy KIFV

Kwkkwkwk lol joke

yes make sense, but the dutch did it in java, in papua where mountains and jungle are thick it will be much difficult to supervise the roads and outpost even in modern times, meanwhile we have air chivalry but it needs much longer time to deploy in a huge land area, by making a part of the city fortified with wall and tower doesn't mean it have to be like a concentration camps, the city activities run normally for everyone for locals and non-locals, except maybe there is walled part of the city for contingency plan, making comers (non-locals) trained with a worse case scenario, contingency plan making trained their situational awareness increase conscription if necessary,

connect cities by road is a must, as well the outpost, but how to protect the cities and outpost i don't see cheaper solution than a walled city and towers.

Walled city, conscription of comers hmmm sorry if maybe i use wrong word again
It is like israeli settlement as i know

Thats it why we choose scorpy instead kifv
If sokor know this and make advertisment that KIFV have boiling vessel to brew ramyun or samyang maybe we will buy KIFV

Kwkkwkwk lol joke

Walled city, conscription of comers hmmm sorry if maybe i use wrong word again
It is like israeli settlement as i know

yes like israeli for an example

yes like israeli for an example

We risking the transmigrant if like that in my opinion but yeah maybe efective

Like hellfireindo said

We increasingly went for a method which is not any different from that of the colonizers' that we supposed to hate

Ini emg runit sih gan.
Lalu mau cara siapa yang kita ikuti?
British way in borneo
Win mind and heart

Win mind and heart
This is the answer. Mau mereka dijabani minta referendum berkali-kali kalau hasilnya tetap di Indonesia ya sudah.

Ada yang aneh dengan mental kita. Selama ini mereka minta referendum. Referendum memiliki 2 kemungkinan hasil: Tetap atau Pisah. Kok saya lihat jika bicara referendum seakan-akan hasilnya akan Pisah? Kenapa? Padahal bisa saja hasilnya adalah Tetap. Atau ternyata sadar diri?

Kira-kira jika tahun ini ada referendum hasilnya bagaimana? Tetap atau pisah? Kalau pisah kenapa? Itu yg perlu diperbaiki.

Bagaimana jika ada referendum juga di Jakarta? Bagaimana hasilnya? Ada sesuatu yang salah kalau ingin pisah. Kenapa di Jakarta ingin tetap tapi di Papua ingin pisah? Seharusnya sejak dulu itu yang diperbaiki, bukan malah dibiarkan. Iya ada kemajuan, tapi seharusnya sudah lama masalah papua itu selesai. Sigh

Rants end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom