What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Well, the Dutch's PM come to Indonesia a few days ago so yeah, dammit. Denmark PM should visit Indonesia to put pressure on our government.

They already send their QUEEN with her PRINCE CONSORT to play sales person. He even went to Surabaya visiting PT PAL. Suffice to say the Den really wan't to sell us the Iver class

Last edited:
from what i read in his timeline our procurement looks unfocus inconsisten,
ANKA should be the winner but CH4 who's elected

Last edited:
( Don't ask me whose picture it was, just don't )
That sentence never fail to amuse me.

No but that will be a long wait.
Meanwhile;
For the new capital in Kalimantan
( Don't ask me whose picture it was, just don't )
View attachment 583346
What does Flite mean? Is it Fleet?

from what i read in his timeline our procurement looks unfocus inconsisten,
ANKA should be the winner but CH4 who's elected
And corruption.

KODAM PIK is more like an Mechanized Infantry Division (overpowered),
Reading the composition yes it's a mechanised infantry division

That sentence never fail to amuse me.

What does Flite mean? Is it Fleet?

And corruption.
Kind of creepy looking into the face; just skip at the text when i post something like that

He's a defense market&industry consultant former jane's-indonesia many of his quotes is interesting and make us in miserable feeling at the same time

This one

And this one

And much more,what makes me interested is based on his statement we're going to buy F16V with DCS scheme
please pick sea ceptor , especially the CAMM-ER , their intercepting range double the latest version of mica , quadpacked mica is still in development while quadpacked sea ceptor is already operational , if 16 vls in TOM Class is quadpacked with sea ceptor , they can had over 64 missile in one corvette lol .

please pick sea ceptor , especially the CAMM-ER , their intercepting range double the latest version of mica , quadpacked mica is still in development while quadpacked sea ceptor is already operational , if 16 vls in TOM Class is quadpacked with sea ceptor , they can had over 64 missile in one corvette lol .
If you follow up his tweet and see that 60 Millions US$ contract won by Thales - PT.LEN instead of Ultra then you can guess which MBDA will provide replacement for Seawolf. Long before reading his tweets i've actually wondering myself about this French MBDA vs UK MBDA on Bung Tomo Class mid-life updates

If you follow up his tweet and see that 60 Millions US$ contract won by Thales - PT.LEN instead of Ultra then you can guess which MBDA will provide replacement for Seawolf. Long before reading his tweets i've actually wondering myself about this French MBDA vs UK MBDA on Bung Tomo Class mid-life updates
but the ship were brits made , and if i remember correctly , old seawolf vls launcher can actually launch sea ceptor too , because that's what brits want , it's backward compatible , .... well let's just wait and see .

also for the ALARKAN 120mm Mortar , TNI always push "TOT" requirements for every alutsista purchase , would they try to integrated it with komodo ?

Everyone in here worrying about Netherlands political effect and intensive lobbying don't worry,dont you forget denmark embassy already visited pt pal and agreed to cooperate in shipbuilding purpose? Even our MoD udah meminang iver jauh sebelum Denmark nawarin ke kita

but the ship were brits made , and if i remember correctly , old seawolf vls launcher can actually launch sea ceptor too , because that's what brits want , it's backward compatible , .... well let's just wait and see .

also for the ALARKAN 120mm Mortar , TNI always push "TOT" requirements for every alutsista purchase , would they try to integrated it with komodo ?
Not komodo,probably pandur komodo and anoa used Pindad-ares 81 mm mekatronik mortar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom