What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Japan as Indonesia big bro? Pffffft. Did they never read the history of asian countries?

Mengkhianati mereka sih bisa aja kalau siap dengan logistical nightmares which followed it. Wong kapal selam & IFX nanti nempel ke mereka kok (baca: ketergantungan).

Tadi sempat keliling dan ketemu berita tahun lalu. Negosiasi ulang proyek IFX ingin besaran kita turun jadi 10%. Udah basi itu karena yg terbaru katanya ingin 15%. Tapi ya kurang lebih menggambarkan sedikit tentang keadaan proyek.

Apa karena gain dirasa kurang worth it untuk keikutsertaan 20%? Gak tau deh.

Hahahaha.....Are you still dreaming?

You get nothing if your share is still below 50%... So...better to reduce your share to only 10%or less...

You get nothing if your share is still below 50%... So...better to reduce your share to only 10%or less...

Had you take your daily dose? You need to visit the phsyciatrist today

Turkey asked for 50% shares and South Korea refused them. South Korea wants to own the majority shares. Other countries can only be the minority in the project. Even if Malaysia decides to join and want to fund 99% of the development cost, SK will refuse Malaysia.

Let me break it down. Currently out of 100% shares, 50% owned by South Korea government, 30% owned by Korea Aerospace Industries and 20% owned by Indonesia government. In my opinion, the most shares foreign country can own is about 30%. The rest is for SK government and KAI each get 35% or 39% & 31% or something around that. As I mentioned above, SK wants to be the majority share holder.

So asking for 50:50 shares or more is impossible. Is that clear enough?

Last edited:
Mungkin cuman minta launcher ama missiles, Air Search radar numpang ae

Solusi gampangin negeri +62
Sorry to say this, but calling it "Indonesia" is much more dignified than "negeri +62". Idk but i wonder how the Veterans will feel if someone call their country's name in vain.

Go find a really tall tower, climb it and do the world a favor

And which one we leaning toward now in awacs tender
We're not leaning to any proposals for now. The proposals being forwarded by Boeing, Saab, Airbus, etc are being studied and the result we're not ready in term of finance, the infrastructure, etc to operate such AEWC platform

We're not leaning to any proposals for now. The proposals being forwarded by Boeing, Saab, Airbus, etc are being studied and the result we're not ready in term of finance, the infrastructure, etc to operate such AEWC platform
So we can say goodbye for that aspect?

Well, the Dutch's PM come to Indonesia a few days ago so yeah, dammit. Denmark PM should visit Indonesia to put pressure on our government. In this aspect we aren't that different from Philippine. Hopefully that twitter guy information is wrong.

I think all of our future armored vessels should be fitted with this nice invention https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_vessel

Actually, If one day I ever become a parliament member I will suggest a new UU that all new cars, be it civilian or military, should be fitted with BV. This is a serious issue for our future generation.

Last edited:
So we can say goodbye for that aspect?
No but that will be a long wait.
Meanwhile;
For the new capital in Kalimantan
( Don't ask me whose picture it was, just don't )
Screenshot_2019-10-11-16-24-52-1.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom