What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I see. And don't tell me it's also Indonesia who asked them to develop new cooling technology.

"The new development was in response to a customer request, Leon Bitar, Everis' vice-president for defence systems, told Jane's at the IQPC Future Mortars conference in London on 24 October 2018.

As a result, it had been designed and then tested by firing four rounds per minute for up to 20 minutes without the barrel temperature rising above 100°C, Bitar said. Without the system, this would have resulted in a barrel temperature of over 500°C."
https://www.janes.com/article/84170/new-cooling-system-unveiled-for-120-mm-alakran-mortars

i was wondering about late indo-sokor defence cooperation and looking for public opinion in sokor about the cooperation, searching trought news website and ending in youtube comment, but the result was shocking me, we indonesian (well atleast) majority view the indo-sokor cooperation with positive attitude, but unfortunately the sokor public sees the cooperation with bad respond, negative views, event thou we choose sokor for next 3 subs project, but the late kfx payment seems drag indo in bad spotlight (at least what i've read in their comment section), i dont blame the gov for late payment coz i'm sure it just a techical administration issue, and sokor gov also know this but what i've read from the commect section, that they sees (their public) as i summarize it that indo is bad choice to coorperate with they fear the technology will goes to japan, and betray them, and then they see us are begging for their help making out our own industry and see japanese are bigbro for indo, it seem laughable for us indonesian, but they seriouly thinking about,
oh well i think retard people can be anywhere even in a developed country like sokor, but its quite a fun and angry at a same time, if you have time to read it just take a look for an example

i was wondering about late indo-sokor defence cooperation and looking for public opinion in sokor about the cooperation, searching trought news website and ending in youtube comment, but the result was shocking me, we indonesian (well atleast) majority view the indo-sokor cooperation with positive attitude, but unfortunately the sokor public sees the cooperation with bad respond, negative views, event thou we choose sokor for next 3 subs project, but the late kfx payment seems drag indo in bad spotlight (at least what i've read in their comment section), i dont blame the gov for late payment coz i'm sure it just a techical administration issue, and sokor gov also know this but what i've read from the commect section, that they sees (their public) as i summarize it that indo is bad choice to coorperate with they fear the technology will goes to japan, and betray them, and then they see us are begging for their help making out our own industry and see japanese are bigbro for indo, it seem laughable for us indonesian, but they seriouly thinking about,
oh well i think retard people can be anywhere even in a developed country like sokor, but its quite a fun and angry at a same time, if you have time to read it just take a look for an example
Japan as Indonesia big bro? Pffffft. Did they never read the history of asian countries?

Mengkhianati mereka sih bisa aja kalau siap dengan logistical nightmares which followed it. Wong kapal selam & IFX nanti nempel ke mereka kok (baca: ketergantungan).

Tadi sempat keliling dan ketemu berita tahun lalu. Negosiasi ulang proyek IFX ingin besaran kita turun jadi 10%. Udah basi itu karena yg terbaru katanya ingin 15%. Tapi ya kurang lebih menggambarkan sedikit tentang keadaan proyek.

Apa karena gain dirasa kurang worth it untuk keikutsertaan 20%? Gak tau deh.

I see. And don't tell me it's also Indonesia who asked them to develop new cooling technology.

"The new development was in response to a customer request, Leon Bitar, Everis' vice-president for defence systems, told Jane's at the IQPC Future Mortars conference in London on 24 October 2018.

As a result, it had been designed and then tested by firing four rounds per minute for up to 20 minutes without the barrel temperature rising above 100°C, Bitar said. Without the system, this would have resulted in a barrel temperature of over 500°C."
https://www.janes.com/article/84170/new-cooling-system-unveiled-for-120-mm-alakran-mortars
Aplikasiin to pandur or anoa for mortar variant is a great choice we need many variant of pandur II like Portuguese one

Tadi sempat keliling dan ketemu berita tahun lalu. Negosiasi ulang proyek IFX ingin besaran kita turun jadi 10%. Udah basi itu karena yg terbaru katanya ingin 15%. Tapi ya kurang lebih menggambarkan sedikit tentang keadaan proyek.

Apa karena gain dirasa kurang worth it untuk keikutsertaan 20%? Gak tau deh.
Yeah it feels not worth it but we're just pay 2015 fee in the beginning of 2019 so i think its a negative if we want to reduce our contribution,AFAIK they want more ToT and local manufacture and possibility for trade scheme

Aplikasiin to pandur or anoa for mortar variant is a great choice we need many variant of pandur II like Portuguese one

Yeah it feels not worth it but we're just pay 2015 fee in the beginning of 2019 so i think its a negative if we want to reduce our contribution,AFAIK they want more ToT and local manufacture and possibility for trade scheme
Yeah. This article is still worth to read https://angkasa.news/teknologi/deta...ea-itu-tulus-mereka-mau-ngasih-apapun-ke-kita

from various site i've read our share still 20%, on july according to tirto mr wiranto says we want to renegotiate cut our share, i dont know is the renegotiation in on progress or not,

South Korean public opinion (the ones who being internet warrior and never going abroad) is easy to be stirred, well they prefer Vietnam over Indonesia as Indonesian in their view had long standing relationship with Japan and culturally much closer to Japan and had a very positive view towards Japan.

But the more broaded minded ones will find Indonesia is more closer to them, as we are multy party democracy like them, once being ruled by iron fisted corrupt dictatorship with equally bloody history, got the same fervent hate against communist (in this world only South Korean and Indonesia who actively purging communist and rooted them from society by bloody means), the same attitude toward super power and suspicion with fervent Nationalist view. And they realized Indonesia is actually a large emerging industry country with huge appetite toward new capital and technology products, in which the South Korean hoped can fill the needs, in which Vietnam or other country in the region cant be compared. In this case, it was actually South Korean who invited us, LoL, and we are being late to pay them but continue active in this programme had actually proved one point in this project South Korean need us more than they not. LoL.

Dont Worry they still trying to appease and entertain us in long term

30425500_244418706296601_1196059148147004309_o.jpg
Discussion backthen regarding logistic matters for 3rd Squadron.
FB_IMG_15531753872070329.jpg

We used to take interest on this. Note " used to "

Screenshot_2018-02-28-14-39-48-1.png

Backthen rumour which eventually indeed proven. We don't take Wing Loong but CH-4

How do you even buy half of a system? An IADS doesn't work that way.

Tbh I'm not surprised some general is just 'gampang-gamapangin' again.

How do you even buy half of a system? An IADS doesn't work that way.

Tbh I'm not surprised some general is just 'gampang-gamapangin' again.

Mungkin cuman minta launcher ama missiles, Air Search radar numpang ae

Solusi gampangin negeri +62

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom