Indonesia Defence Forum

https://web.facebook.com/pg/TNIAUOfficial/posts/?ref=page_internal
source FB Page TNI AU .
70729654_3553424011350193_6876070155009392640_o.jpg

71226356_3553424204683507_5598035437026279424_o.jpg

70631678_3553424188016842_7513294713047220224_o.jpg

70580888_3553424041350190_4198851683171696640_o.jpg

How so?
Different producer,if u rely too much on one producer only if you get embargoed you can't do sh*t thats not happening if your rely on many producer,yeah misscom righ there i
Amin, but please control your dream.
Its my future dream tho around 10-20 years for korps hiu kencana for now lets let focused to our local made type 209 and mini sub for spec ops and gerilya

Well so far i haven't read yet detail description of specs for RN Type-31 i'll follow up the news

Well what you want is no longer Type-31e but original Sovaernet specs, Iver Huitfeldt Class. US Raytheon made missiles are less expensive than French/UK MBDA ones however the bureaucracy to get Congress approval is complicated, the lobbying process with special groups acting on our interests in Washington though a couple weeks ago US Congress delegations visit to Ministry of Defense indicating greenlight for our future procurement for US made arms.
My fault,i mean enlarged iver huitfeld,nice too hear that its really nice how USA,singapore and australia <maybe> don't see us as an enemy right now i hope its always stay like that

Well so far i haven't read yet detail description of specs for RN Type-31 i'll follow up the news

Well what you want is no longer Type-31e but original Sovaernet specs, Iver Huitfeldt Class. US Raytheon made missiles are less expensive than French/UK MBDA ones however the bureaucracy to get Congress approval is complicated, the lobbying process with special groups acting on our interests in Washington though a couple weeks ago US Congress delegations visit to Ministry of Defense indicating greenlight for our future procurement for US made arms.
Which one is good do you think bro mbda all europe sensor and weapons or raytheon..

Is more favourable all european sensor and weapons, easy one to integrated. If we got US missile without aegis, i dunno... is not so tasty

Which one is good do you think bro mbda all europe sensor and weapons or raytheon..

Is more favourable all european sensor and weapons, easy one to integrated. If we got US missile without aegis, i dunno... is not so tasty
PAAMS could be another good alternative to AEGIS (for AAW though)

It's complicated choices, in the end it's never about the specs. Many factors involved here; budget availability, again the specs, politics and lastly kickback sales. I've read writtings from Damen marketing representatives fiercely argued about Omega Class against this one. Made point actually but then thinking notoriously expensive Damen hull and modules they won't share to build with us ( bridge & engine modules ), this ain't right. My personal options we go all Europe; MBDA, Thales, etc name them but then it never about our personal wishes. If Raytheon gets them, it will be 1st major naval acquisition to use their products

It's complicated choices, in the end it's never about the specs. Many factors involved here; budget availability, again the specs, politics and lastly kickback sales. I've read writtings from Damen marketing representatives fiercely argued about Omega Class against this one. Made point actually but then thinking notoriously expensive Damen hull and modules they won't share to build with us ( bridge & engine modules ), this ain't right. My personal options we go all Europe; MBDA, Thales, etc name them but then it never about our personal wishes. If Raytheon gets them, it will be 1st major naval acquisition to use their products
Did they? hehehe. tho I like the image design of damen, It looks futuristic kinda thing :D Anyway I am curious on what role our future frigate going to be for AL. Still AAW or just another general purpose frigate with some anti air capability.

Did they? hehehe. tho I like the image design of damen, It looks futuristic kinda thing :D Anyway I am curious on what role our future frigate going to be for AL. Still AAW or just another general purpose frigate with some anti air capability.
So far they are leaning towards AAW shit, cause it's currently the most popular kind on the market anyway.

So far they are leaning towards AAW shit, cause it's currently the most popular kind on the market anyway.
Well we really need payung armada tho mica nanggung kalo mau dibikin buat jadi payung armada tbh

Ita not a problem bro even tho iver use european electronic,sensor etc the ship armament base use SM-2&essm and maybe tomahawk in the future tho as long as its its nato its not a problem,seperti link yang ane kasih if we use aegis (USA system) the ship price will become 700-900 million dollar not even enough with our current real frigate budget (720 million us$)

Well we really need payung armada tho mica nanggung kalo mau dibikin buat jadi payung armada tbh

Ita not a problem bro even tho iver use european electronic,sensor etc the ship armament base use SM-2&essm and maybe tomahawk in the future tho as long as its its nato its not a problem,seperti link yang ane kasih if we use aegis (USA system) the ship price will become 700-900 million dollar not even enough with our current real frigate budget (720 million us$)
The actual number for TNI-AL striking ship project
Screenshot_2019-09-11-11-36-01-1.png

In US$. I'm afraid i lost the 2nd page long ago. I'll share it when i find it again.

No wonder,we rely much on kfx/ifx i hope the renegotiation going good dan performa nya excellent

Yeah it makes embargo chance became lower:tup:

I hope for the future of our submarine fleet looking forward for KSS III with hyunmoo sekalian minta ToT nya hyunmoo or k vls
What about mtcr? Are we can get permission to get hyunmoo license?

Wat exocet block 3 reach range 200km?????

What about mtcr? Are we can get permission to get hyunmoo license?

Wat exocet block 3 reach range 200km?????
signatory of MTCR meant that they cant export missile with range above 300km, so if we really want to surpass those 300km limit, well build it indigenously especially the propulsion system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom