What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Wait, there's no strategic mpa in mef 3? I thought we will nuy it cuz our airforce really interested in poseidon

Btw any news about TNI cruise missile procure? Are we looking for it? As far as i i know matra yg pasti pake cruise missile baru AD doang,idk about navy and airforce tho

Looking for Taurus Hanwa, for Navy they will continue with MM40block iii

Looking for Taurus Hanwa, for Navy they will continue with MM40block iii
KEPD 350? Where we can integrate it? we dont have typhoon,f 18 or F15K tho i thought we will bought jassm/slam-er for poseidon and F16V fleet if we're looking to procure that (And likely will be)

KEPD 350? Where we can integrate it? we dont have typhoon,f 18 or F15K tho i thought we will bought jassm/slam-er for poseidon and F16V fleet if we're looking to procure that (And likely will be)

Kfx/ifx

The Koreans are looking to self-produce KEPD 350 to use aboard their F-15 and future KFX fleets, and that also meant that we are going to use them too in the future, kinda nice that KFX/IFX platform integrated both American and European weaponry into it.

No wonder,we rely much on kfx/ifx i hope the renegotiation going good dan performa nya excellent

The Koreans are looking to self-produce KEPD 350 to use aboard their F-15 and future KFX fleets, and that also meant that we are going to use them too in the future, kinda nice that KFX/IFX platform integrated both American and European weaponry into it.
Yeah it makes embargo chance became lower:tup:

I hope for the future of our submarine fleet looking forward for KSS III with hyunmoo sekalian minta ToT nya hyunmoo or k vls

Wait, there's no strategic mpa in mef 3? I thought we will nuy it cuz our airforce really interested in poseidon

Btw any news about TNI cruise missile procure? Are we looking for it? As far as i i know matra yg pasti pake cruise missile baru AD doang,idk about navy and airforce tho
I'm not sure whether ASW platform such as P-8 Poseidon should be in The Air Force or Naval Aviation; and yes Air Force will need something for maritime strike capabillity, AGM-65 Maverick has been excellent missiles but we need something more destructive and longer range so we will see about that as for Navy, idk i think the classic Exocet is decent enough for me standardise all to Exocet mm40 BIII or self made someday should be priority.

Even if you check this brochure you'll see latest BIII has land coastal attack capabillity
Screenshot_2019-09-12-15-41-45-1.png

IMO lengthening of hull is more about increasing "hull speed" rather than sea worthiness. Sea worthiness is about construction rather than size related.
it has something to do about wave height .
upload_2019-9-12_15-54-47.png

I'm not sure whether ASW platform such as P-8 Poseidon should be in The Air Force or Naval Aviation; and yes Air Force will need something for maritime strike capabillity, AGM-65 Maverick has been excellent missiles but we need something more destructive and longer range so we will see about that as for Navy, idk i think the classic Exocet is decent enough for me standardise all to Exocet mm40 BIII or self made someday should be priority.

Even if you check this brochure you'll see latest BIII has land coastal attack capabillity
View attachment 578973
imagine if i was a ship captain , i would rather become more alert when i got a report that Exocet are deployed here somewhere , rather than other hype and media boasted missile . well the USS stark and Sheffield certainly learn the same thing , a couple of exocet enough to sink an entire bulk carrier or tanker freight (SS Atlantic Conveyor) , they'd probably the only AShM with highest kill probabilty right now .

that's cheap ..... like really cheap , 250mil euro for just the platform or complete with their "Jeroan" ? but the babcock one change the multipurpose mk41 launcher with Sea Ceptor launcher , i'd rather stick with the mk41 one , it's more flexible .
£ stands for British pounds. I suppose Royal Navy will use CAMM as its air defence arms, it's versatile anyway i've put a chart before showing CAMM aka Sea Ceptor can use Mk.41 VLS series, Sylver VLS series or just spesific CAMM VLS

Tjoek, let's copy these Brits' idea, seems like a good deal here.
I know, that's why i post the article here

£ stands for British pounds. I suppose Royal Navy will use CAMM as its air defence arms, it's versatile anyway i've put a chart before showing CAMM aka Sea Ceptor can use Mk.41 VLS series, Sylver VLS series or just spesific CAMM VLS

well from the mockup , it's looks like they were using generic CAMM / vls specified for sea ceptor only (can be seen from its bulbous tube hatch) , not multipurpose flexible VLS like Sylver or MK41 .
Sea-Ceptor-missile-silo.jpg

I know, that's why i post the article here
Im sticking up with SM-2 block IV ER and essm for our iver variant hopefully it would look like enlarged type 31e:smitten:

well from the mockup , it's looks like they were using generic CAMM / vls specified for sea ceptor only (can be seen from its bulbous tube hatch) , not multipurpose flexible VLS like Sylver or MK41 .
Sea-Ceptor-missile-silo.jpg
Well so far i haven't read yet detail description of specs for RN Type-31 i'll follow up the news

Im sticking up with SM-2 block IV ER and essm for our iver variant hopefully it would look like enlarged type 31e:smitten:
Well what you want is no longer Type-31e but original Sovaernet specs, Iver Huitfeldt Class. US Raytheon made missiles are less expensive than French/UK MBDA ones however the bureaucracy to get Congress approval is complicated, the lobbying process with special groups acting on our interests in Washington though a couple weeks ago US Congress delegations visit to Ministry of Defense indicating greenlight for our future procurement for US made arms.

Back
Top Bottom