What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

The first 3 critical days with "do nothing" or "major action" because of lack of equipment is "not acceptable" refer to the standard of procedure by Disaster Management Team in other countries ..:cheesy:
@waz this gangbanger desperate for attention by mocking the victims of a natural disaster, come on man ban this guy already

Woow .. unbelievable .. we name this " tak tahu berterima kasih" ...

Petugas asing diarah keluar?
PALU 9 Okt. - Indonesia hari ini mengarahkan petugas bebas bantuan asing meninggalkan zon gempa di sini.
Pihak berkuasa tempatan juga mengeluarkan arahan yang sama terhadap pertubuhan luar dan kakitangan mereka di kawasan bencana di pulau Sulawesi.

Indonesia mempunyai tradisi yang enggan dilihat bergantung kepada bantuan luar dalam menangani masalah bencana dan kerajaan menolak bantuan asing pada tahun ini semasa gempa bumi melanda pulau Lombok.

Jakarta, bagaimanapun menerima bantuan dari luar bagi membantu menangani kesan akibat gempa bumi 7.5 pada skala Richter dan tsunami pada 28 September lalu yang setakat ini meragut kira-kira 2,010 orang penduduk.

Namun begitu, beberapa kumpulan asing mendakwa mereka berdepan kesukaran untuk mendapatkan permit bagi membawa masuk kakitangan dan kelengkapan mereka malah terdapat kekeliruan tentang peraturan itu.

Terdapat banyak sekatan terhadap aktiviti pekerja bantuan asing dan agensi bencana nasional pada notis yang dimuatnaik di Twitter menetapkan peraturan bagi pertubuhan bukan kerajaan (NGO) luar negara.

Kata agensi bencana nasional Indonesia, kumpulan bantuan asing tidak dibenarkan masuk secara langsung ke zon bencana sebaliknya perlu melakukan aktiviti mereka secara kerjasama dengan rakan tempatan.

“Warga asing yang bekerja dengan NGO luar tidak dibenarkan melakukan sebarang aktiviti di kawasan terjejas.

“NGO luar yang membawa kakitangan asing dinasihatkan memanggil pulang staf mereka dengan segera,” kata agensi itu.

Dalam perkembangan berkaitan, kawasan Petobo, Jono Oge dan Balaroa yang mengalami tanah jerlus akan ditutup.

Jurucakap agensi pengurusan bencana Indonesia, Sutopo Purwo Nugroho yang dipetik Detik.com sebagai berkata, kawasan berkenaan akan ditutup dan dijadikan kawasan terbuka hijau selain dijadikan taman peringatan atau tempat bersejarah serta dibangunkan tugu di kawasan berkenaan.

Katanya, langkah itu dibuat sebagai peringatan bahawa lokasi-lokasi tersebut pernah terjadi tanah jerlus dan tidak boleh dijadikan kawasan penempatan.

Katanya lagi, proses pencarian mangsa akan dihentikan Khamis ini dan pada hari terakhir itu, acara berdoa bersama -sama penduduk akan diadakan.

“Angka korban setakat ini adalah sebanyak 2,010 orang iaitu 1,601 orang di Palu, 171 di Donggala, 222 di Sigi, 15 orang di Parigi Moutong dan seorang di Pasangkayu, Sulawesi Barat.

“Sebanyak 934 jenazah dikebumikan secara beramai-ramai manakala 1,076 lagi dilakukan oleh ahli keluarga,” kata Sutopo.

Beliau menambah, penduduk yang cedera sebanyak 10,679 orang iaitu 2,549 cedera parah manakala 8,130 sebagai cedera ringan.

Artikel Penuh: http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/luar-negara/petugas-asing-diarah-keluar-1.764190#ixzz5TVECv0tc
© Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd
----------
Flying the Flag in Indonesia
Marhalim Abas October 9, 2018 Malaysia - RMAF

SHAH ALAM: RMAF Flying the Flag in Indonesia. Two RMAF C-130H and a single A400M are currently involved to support the humanitarian relief effort in earthquake and tsunami hit Palu and its surrounding area. Previously only the Hercules were able to fly to Palu from Balikpapan, Kalimantan as the airport was damaged in the earthquake.

However since two days ago, RMAF sole A400M involved in relief operations, M54-04 has been able to fly direct to Palu from Jakarta where it had been based since it was sent there early last week. Today it flew a 22 tonne excavator directly to Palu from Jakarta, likely to be used in search and rescue operations in the quake hit city.

Unloading_Excavator_In_Palu.jpg

Unloading the excavator from the A400M at Palu airport. Airbus

Tail number 04 – the same aircraft involved in Ex Pitch Black in August – replaced 02 which had started the mission last week. It is not known why they replaced 02 with 04 for the missions but it is likely that its crew had “trained” for landing on a shortened, earthquake damaged runway at Palu before undertaking the actual one.

02.jpg

RMAF M54-02 A400M at Halim Perdanakusuma Airport in a Twitter post by TUDM on Oct. 5

It is likely that 02 had returned home after 04 arrived in Jakarta.

04.jpg

RMAF M54-04 being loaded with the fuel tanker in a TUDM tweet on Oct. 7.

For the relief effort, RMAF is working with the Indonesian government and Airbus Foundation. The foundation issued a release detailing the operations.

Loaded_Fuel_Truck_In_A400M.jpg

Loading the fuel truck in the A400M

The Indonesian Government, the Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) and the Airbus Foundation have been working together to support humanitarian relief efforts in Palu, Indonesia with the deployment of a RMAF A400M and the distribution of emergency supplies to the city.

The A400M, which arrived in Jakarta’s Halim Air Base on 4th October, has been delivering relief material to Palu to support the victims of an earthquake and subsequent tsunami, which devastated the city on 28th September.

The A400M’s cargo included fuel trucks from Indonesian oil firm Pertamina and excavators from industrial products manufacturer PT Pindad. The aircraft also transported food and drinks, clothes, and medical supplies collected by the Indonesian Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises. It will be distributed via the ministry’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) networks, which are actively supporting the relief efforts.

The Airbus Foundation is also supporting the transport and the distribution of emergency supplies by helicopter and is already helping the IFRC by providing 45 flight hours with an H125. The Foundation is also supporting Medecins sans Frontières (MSF) by enabling them to contract an H155 operator who will be assisting relief efforts for a few weeks. Furthermore, images from Airbus satellites are being used for emergency response following the activation of the International Charter for Space.

“Everyone has seen the heart-breaking devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami in Palu, and our thoughts are with victims and their families who have lost so much,” said Andrea Debbane, Executive Director of the Airbus Foundation. “This is the least that we can do together with our partners, who have provided much-needed logistical support and contributed a lot to this urgent call for help.”

The earthquake was followed by a tsunami of up to six metres, which struck Palu and neighbouring Donggala. More than 1,400 people have died, around 5,000 residents have been reported missing and over 200,000 people are in need of emergency assistance.

RMAF_Unloads_Fuel_Truck_in_Palu.jpg

Unloading the fuel truck at Palu

Although it has been reported before that two RMAF EC725 helicopters will also be involved in the relief operations, it appears that this had not happened. Apart from the sole RMAF A400Ms involved in the operations, two more A400Ms are also involved, one each from the Royal Air Force and French Air Force each. The other foreign aircraft involved are mostly Hercules and C-17s from Australia, India and Qatar as well.

http://www.malaysiandefence.com/flying-the-flag-in-indonesia/

Living condition of Central Sulawesi quake victims gets improved: mily
Rabu, 10 Oktober 2018 10:44 WIB - 0 Views

Reporter: Antara

IMG-20181007-WA0046.jpg

Indonesian Military officers helped rescue operations in earthquake-hit Central Sulawesi. (Foto/Satgas Yonzipur-8/SMG)

Palu, C Sulawesi (ANTARA News) - The living condition of residents in the disaster zones of the Central Sulawesi capital city of Palu and districts of Donggala and Sigi has got improved as several markets and hospitals resume operation, a military spokesman said.

The resumption of the local people`s daily activities is obvious thanks to various parties` participation in the disaster mitigation and restoration processes, Spokesman of 132/Tadulako Military Resort Command Colonel Agus Sasmita said here on Wednesday.

In helping secure the people and those involving in humanitarian relief missions, the Indonesian Military and Police deployed 6,522 and 2,028 personnel respectively. They were assisted by thousands of rescue workers and volunteers in the catastrophe-hit areas.

The security apparatuses work together with the rescue workers and volunteers coming from the governmental and non-governmental agencies on the ground to help those in need.

As of Tuesday afternoon, the death toll from the 7.4-magnitude earthquake that rocked Palu, Donggala, and Sigi on September 28, 2018 had reached 2,037; and they all had been buried.

Besides them, there had also been 671 people, who still went missing, and 152 others, who reportedly remained buried under the ruins of destroyed buildings and beneath the ground after soil liquefaction hit certain areas within Palu.

"Therefore, we continue the search and rescue efforts with a hope that we can still find survivors," said the Indonesian Military Academy graduate.

There are 14 hospitals around the disaster zones of Palu, Donggala and Sigi. Twelve of them have resumed operation, namely nine in Palu, two in Donggala, and one in Sigi.

The government also provides the victims with medical services on board of a navy ship, KRL dr.Suharso, and a field hospital in Balaroa area, he said.

Tens of local students could have also returned to school following the reopening of two senior high schools and a junior high school.

However, none of elementary schools has resumed operation. In Palu alone, there are 91 senior high schools, 128 junior high schools, ad 495 elementary schools, he said.

Regarding the local people`s economic activities, he said there have been three markets in Palu, which have resumed operation. In the city, there are eight markets, while the districts of Donggala and Sigi have 16 and one units respectively.

In ensuring the availability of food for the quake and tsunami victims in Donggala District, Agus Sasmita further said the security apparatuses have flown six sorties of aid logistics to the villagers of Lende and Rano in Balaesang Tanjung Subdistrict.

Besides transporting them by helicopters to residents of the two villages, the aid logistics have also been distributed by four trucks to those being sheltered around Sigi District areas, he said.

In helping them cook the food, the 132/Tadulako Military Resort Command has set more kitchens up for those in the villages of Dolo, Pasar Biromaru, Lolu, Sibalaya, Madani Biromaru, and Ngatabaru, besides distributing logistics aids to 100 places in Sigi.

The security apparatuses also helped open the access roads to Kulawi, joined the search and rescue efforts in Balaroa and Petobo areas, provided a medical service for those in Tafae Villae, and set up at least 64 emergency tents and toilets for refugees.

The 1306/Donggala Military Resort Command was ready for setting up 20 more tents and toilets in three refugee sites to make the displaced people there feel more comfortable, he said.

Reporting by Budi Setiawanto
Editing by Rahmad Nasution

Editor: Fardah Assegaf

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

You are opening your own identity, hey, you found out about your true father yet? Tell your mom last night was fun! :p

Exactly :enjoy:. The main reason I use the term "pelarian glodok" is because I knew only Indonesian who had living in Jabodetabek area understand that reference. And he just respond to it knowing exactly what the term referred to.

WTF with the laughing emoticon?!!!

It's because he usually use "xixixixixi" in other forum / blog (such as DS)

You think it’s all very funny? Now you’re banned...

Thank You so much :yahoo: It's about time that troll get banned :nana:

You think it’s all very funny? Now you’re banned...
ha..ha.. since you are only visitors in this forum..you must remain polite and keep your attitude......bye...bye Umno

PT Dirgantara Indonesia showcases N-219 in Indonesia Pavilion
Rabu, 10 Oktober 2018 11:24 WIB - 1 Views

Reporter: Antara

n219.jpg

Nurtanio for N219, is manufactured by PT Dirgantara Indonesia. ANTARA FOTO/Rosa Panggabean/foc/17.

Nusa Dua, Bali (ANTARA News) - State-run aircraft manufacturer PT Dirgantara Indonesia has showcased some of its products, including CN-235 and N219, in Indonesia Pavilion, held during the International Monetary Fund (IMF)-World Bank annual meetings in Nusa Dua, Bali.

"The IMF-WB delegates are interested in seeing PT Dirgantara products, including those from Madagascar and Somalia," a guest relation officer in Indonesia Pavilion, Rosyita Rahman said here on Wednesday.

CN 235 is a middle-range twin-engined commercial aircraft that was jointly developed by Construcciones Aeron?uticas SA (CASA) of Spain and Indonesian manufacturer PT DI.

"The delegates are interested to see that CN 235 can be changed within an hour, from commercial aircraft to logistical or medical aircraft," Rosyita said.

PT DI has also showcased N219 or also known as Nurtanio, a twin-engine, 19-seater transport aircraft.

N219 was designed by Indonesian Aerospace for multi-purpose missions in remote areas. It is intended to operate in and out of remote, semi-prepared airstrips; suitable to conditions in Indonesia`s archipelago.

"N219 would be certified by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation of the Indonesia`s Transportation Ministry and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). It has the advantage to take a short take off and landing, easy to operate in remote areas, can manage a self starting without the help of round support unit," Rosyita said.

The aircraft is equipped with technology that enables a lower operational and maintenance cost, because it would not have to refill its fuels for further flight route.

"Its cabin is the widest in its class and multipurpose," she added.

In April 2018, PT DI has signed purchasing agreements with Senegal and Ivory Coast Air Forces, for CN-235 and NC-212 worth US$75 million.

Under the agreement, Indonesia sold two units of NC-212 series 200 that would be used for maritime surveillance and one unit of CN-235 series 220 for maritime patrol of Senegal Air Forces.

While the Ivory Coast Air Force has purchased a CN-235 series 220 for military transport.

Reporting by Ida Nurcahyani
Editing by Sri Haryati, Rahmad Nasution
Editor: Fardah Assegaf

COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2018

OOT

Does anyone here affected by the recent Situbondo earthquake?

https://en.antaranews.com/news/119402/major-earthquake-jolts-situbondo-east-java

I live at Surabaya and yet I still felt the earthquake, at first I thought it was my hypotension kicking in again, however all loose / hanging cables around me are shaking, then I realize it was an earthquake and I've went to bugging out mode. Unfortunately my contingency planning only cover long holiday, flash flood, and building fire. I eventually went ahead with building on fire planning (it involve evacuating the building), although I still took the elevator down instead of using the fire escape o_O

Anyway for just in case I've already move my supplies into my car (which is always parked at open space) and luckily since this is happening at 01:44 local time, most peoples still asleep thus there is no mass panic, I even told the security guard that I forgot to move few things into my car (he seems to amused seeing me moving some bags into my car in the middle of the night)

OOT

Does anyone here affected by the recent Situbondo earthquake?

https://en.antaranews.com/news/119402/major-earthquake-jolts-situbondo-east-java

I live at Surabaya and yet I still felt the earthquake, at first I thought it was my hypotension kicking in again, however all loose / hanging cables around me are shaking, then I realize it was an earthquake and I've went to bugging out mode. Unfortunately my contingency planning only cover long holiday, flash flood, and building fire. I eventually went ahead with building on fire planning (it involve evacuating the building), although I still took the elevator down instead of using the fire escape o_O

Anyway for just in case I've already move my supplies into my car (which is always parked at open space) and luckily since this is happening at 01:44 local time, most peoples still asleep thus there is no mass panic, I even told the security guard that I forgot to move few things into my car (he seems to amused seeing me moving some bags into my car in the middle of the night)
Here in jakarta there're quakes every minute in any news bro

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom