What's new

Indonesia-China Navy To Hold Joint Military Exercise In South China Sea !

@Nihonjin1051 i just want to ask you a simple question, answer this with a honest feeling, between Indonesia and Vietnam which one do you wish the most to joint US-Japan alliance in near future? just chose one

@Nihonjin1051 i just want to ask you a simple question, answer this with a honest feeling, between Indonesia and Vietnam which one do you wish the most to joint US-Japan alliance in near future? just chose one

I would have to say Indonesia. Simply because of the shear integration Indonesia has with Japan, it is a Democracy like Japan and the United States. Indonesia is the largest nation in ASEAN, over 256 million, the largest muslim nation in the world, and its success and orientation to Japan and United States will ensure stability. Second to Indonesia, is the Republic of the Philippines. I will have to say also that Both Indonesia and Philippines are the founding members of SEATO (now defunct) and also founding members of ASEAN.

Vietnam is a special nation to us, however relations are just beginning to develop.

The Japanese are passing laws to let their army go overseas fighting against Muslims alongside USA due to their bi-lateral treaty :coffee::pop:

The Japanese are passing laws to let their army go overseas fighting against Muslims alongside with USA due to their bi-lateral treaty :coffee::pop:

Why are you being ridiculous? Our trade relations with GCC + North Africa exceeds $200 Billion per annum. This does not even count the billions we help to develop nations in that region through infrastructure development, health care investment, and community development programs through ODA, JICA.

Muslims around the Middle East , when asked about Japan, know of our good will and genuine nature. They all have good view of Japan.

as the leader of
I would have to say Indonesia. Simply because of the shear integration Indonesia has with Japan, it is a Democracy like Japan and the United States. Indonesia is the largest nation in ASEAN, over 256 million, the largest muslim nation in the world, and its success and orientation to Japan and United States will ensure stability. Second to Indonesia, is the Republic of the Philippines. I will have to say also that Both Indonesia and Philippines are the founding members of SEATO (now defunct) and also founding members of ASEAN.

Vietnam is a special nation to us, however relations are just beginning to develop.

thanks for the insight and clear answer, sometimes in Diplomacy and negotiation tables, your opponent will giving you such an exact and clear question just like i did before and we must answer them with such honesty and not giving them such "Diplomatic but unclear answer"

Yeah and they are on welfare and make more money than most chinese and have a much better standard of living than chinese that are employed. And did I mention free medical care?

That's the culture difference between China and Spain, Chinese culture value hard working; Spanish culture value laziness. Spain's welfare is at the cost of economic disaster and heavy debt burden, Spain is following Greece's path and is likely to end up even worse than Greece, as I'm sure you are aware of it. Better life quality is build upon strong economic performance, If nobody works, where does the welfare money come from ? Having a lousy economy but setup a high welfare standard isn't sustainable, and that's exactly the problem Spain and other Southern European countries facing.

Like I said, plenty of poor chinese migrants (and some not so poor) keep coming to Spain, I guess life is bad there man.

I don't know how many Chinese in Spain, but I do know that nowadays there are countless Westerners(including Spaniards of course) keep coming to China, I guess life is so bad in their home countries.

Last edited:
in western europe, I see switzerland is the best. in SEA, singapore is the best of the group, the rest is just on average or bad or too bad. vietnam still has a long way to go. similar to indonesia. to claim they are the best or leader is just ridiculous. it is as like the turks claim they are the best because their country is big. it is not the size and polulation of a country that matters.

indonesia will be the undisputed leader or even a superpower rivalling china, america and the likes if the country has the population and IQ of the people of singapore.

You seems to have some level of inferiority complex mentality toward Singaporean, well Singapore first head of state is from West Sumatra origin for your information,

I don't know how many Chinese in Spain, but I do know that nowadays there are countless Westerners(including Spaniards of course) keep coming to China, I guess life is so bad in their home countries.
Stupid government let these social welfare bums come but for what? Make fried rice and case trouble?

Why are you being ridiculous? Our trade relations with GCC + North Africa exceeds $200 Billion per annum. This does not even count the billions we help to develop nations in that region through infrastructure development, health care investment, and community development programs through ODA, JICA.

Muslims around the Middle East , when asked about Japan, know of our good will and genuine nature. They all have good view of Japan.

What are we talking about think tank?

How do you read this? It is just ridiculous for you to mask Japan's aggressive military expansion in the name of trade:

"Japan’s Cabinet on Tuesday approved a reinterpretation of the country’s pacifist postwar constitution that will allow the military to help defend allies and others “in a close relationship” with Japan under what is known as “collective self-defence.”

Japan reinterprets postwar constitution to allow larger military role - National | Globalnews.ca

What are we talking about think tank?

How do you read this? It is just ridiculous for you to mask Japan's aggressive military expansion in the name of trade:

"Japan’s Cabinet on Tuesday approved a reinterpretation of the country’s pacifist postwar constitution that will allow the military to help defend allies and others “in a close relationship” with Japan under what is known as “collective self-defence.”

Japan reinterprets postwar constitution to allow larger military role - National | Globalnews.ca

How can you misinterpret helping defend allies with offensive expeditionary missions? Has Japan invaded any nation in the Middle East? In fact we're developing military ties with key GCC partners in the region.

Japanese warships at Jebel Ali for exercises with UAE Navy | The National

Japan’s mine sweepers, UAE Navy to conduct joint drill - Khaleej Times

;)

How can you misinterpret helping defend allies with offensive expeditionary missions? Has Japan invaded any nation in the Middle East? In fact we're developing military ties with key GCC partners in the region.

Japanese warships at Jebel Ali for exercises with UAE Navy | The National

Japan’s mine sweepers, UAE Navy to conduct joint drill - Khaleej Times

;)

wow dont obfuticate the issue at hand to appear something benign :bad:
Those deployments are peaceful preparation for war time exercise :dirol:
All the above mentioned warship exercise and mine sweeping can be done without the alteration of the "Pacifists postwar constitution " as mentioned in #222
The floodgate of more Japanese aggressiveness and military expansion is help open by your law now :nono:

You seems to have some level of inferiority complex mentality toward Singaporean, well Singapore first head of state is from West Sumatra origin for your information,
his dream of so-called mighty viet and shit are destroyed by many Indo poster here :p: that's why he's mad and shit on his pants.
Get a life and realize your country status in Asean. you're the smallest economy in the big 6. even Malysia with just 20 milion ppl are better:crazy:

as the leader of

thanks for the insight and clear answer, sometimes in Diplomacy and negotiation tables, your opponent will giving you such an exact and clear question just like i did before and we must answer them with such honesty and not giving them such "Diplomatic but unclear answer"

You guys keep missing the point. Its not about competition or I'm better than you or I'm bigger than you.
That ego centric way of thinking works for the other side.

Does ASEAN face a threat or not? If it does, then face the threat together and don't act like a bunch of little children.

Some people here are more interested in getting someone padding them in the back and told "Yes dear, you are my favorite child, I love you more than the others".

Childish, childish and more childish behavior. So much for being adults.

Last edited:
You guys keep missing the point. Its not about competition or I'm better than you or I'm bigger than you.
That ego centric way of thinking works for the other side.

Does ASEAN face a threat or not? If it does, then face the threat together and don't act like a bunch of little children.

Some people here are more interested in getting someone padding them in the back and told "Yes dear, you are my favorite child, I love you more than the others".

Childish, childish and more childish behavior. So much for being adults.

If you guys keeping to raising the tension and alienated China, the situation in South China Sea will be more grim than ever. What i can say is, taking the China into the table and starting the negotiation. It is, Vietnam who make the situation more worsening for every passing days, starting to make unreasonable claim for the whole South China Sea (Vietnam and China both has unreasonable claim in South China Sea) and even before the China starting to blown the fan you guys almost hit the fan against the Philippines, the reason why China starting to build artificial islands in SCS is as the answer for what Vietnam did in the first place, don't think Indonesian people doesn't know this and keep ignorant about this issue. And now your military trying to disrupt the sea lanes in South China Sea with heavily armed patrol vessel being contrast with Chinese Coast Guard vessels who being armed lightly.

In my personal opinion is, it was Vietnam who invite the danger to the rest of ASEAN, and now you asking us to clean the mess you have made.

Back
Top Bottom