What's new

Indonesia-China Navy To Hold Joint Military Exercise In South China Sea !

:rofl:
Ha ha, you wish that china were to have half the quality of life that Spain has. Spain is a developed country kid, unlike china which is still mainly a developing country with hundreds of millions of people living in poverty and not even talk about the pollution and the fact that can't even trust the food grown in China since most of the country is heavily contaminated with heavy metals and chinese have no problem adulterating food in order to make an extra Yuan.

No wonder so many chinese migrants moved to Spain.

Enjoy life in China ! Cheers !!!1
26% youth unemployment. Spain is so great that you reside in Vietnam.

:rofl:

26% youth unemployment. Spain is so great that you reside in Vietnam.

Yeah and they are on welfare and make more money than most chinese and have a much better standard of living than chinese that are employed. And did I mention free medical care?

And lets not even compare them with the 200 million chinese factory workers living in the factory dormitories, yeah life in China its really great!!!

Yeah and they are on welfare and make more money than most chinese and have a much better standard of living than chinese that are employed. And did I mention free medical care?

And lets not even compare them with the 200 million chinese factory workers living in the factory dormitories, yeah life in China its really great!!!

It's undeniable that Spain has higher living standards than China. It's also undeniable that Spain has even higher living standards than the craphole that is Vietnam. I.e. the place where you or your parents were born.

Bankrupt your nation, create more useless bums and go reside in vietnam. Good for you spaniards. keep doing what you're doing, lol.
At least vietnam loves you

Bankrupt your nation, create more useless bums and go reside in vietnam. Good for you spaniards. keep doing what you're doing, lol.

Like I said, plenty of poor chinese migrants (and some not so poor) keep coming to Spain, I guess life is bad there man.

You talk about Spain, but have you ever been there in order to know what you are talking about?

Me on the other hand, I spent plenty of time in China, so I know what I'm talking about.

You talk about Spain, but have you ever been there in order to know what you are talking about?

Me on the other hand, I spent plenty of time in China, so I know what I'm talking about.

Sure. We believe you. :enjoy:

What are you doing in Canada man? Don't you love life in China?

I used to have a factory in China kids, I know how crappy life in China is. You can try to fool westerners that never been in China, but not me.

I used to have a factory in China kids, I know how crappy life in China is. You can try to fool westerners that never been in China, but not me.

Right. Good job. But I win because I used to have 2 factories in VietSpain, the mythical land of blonde Viets. Where you're from. :enjoy:

No, actually I had 3 factories and a restaurant. In SpainChiMinh City. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom