What's new

Indonesia-China Navy To Hold Joint Military Exercise In South China Sea !

Right. Good job. But I win because I used to have 2 factories in VietSpain, the mythical land of blonde Viets. Where you're from. :enjoy:

No, actually I had 3 factories and a restaurant. In SpainChiMinh City. :enjoy:

As you wish man. I know the truth so doesn't matter one bit what you believe or not. I don't need to prove anything to you.

Right. Good job. But I win because I used to have 2 factories in VietSpain, the mythical land of blonde Viets. Where you're from. :enjoy:

No, actually I had 3 factories and a restaurant. In SpainChiMinh City. :enjoy:

Enjoy the morning in healthy china or the night in beautiful Canada, actually a really nice country, been there a couple of times.

I'm going back to sleep. Cheers !

Hey guys, don't make a posts that attack the personality of the posters here. Respect him, even if he lied to us about his origin, thanks

Really? And how do you guys concluded that I lied about being Spanish? Are you a psychic?

Do you guys think that there are no westerners living in Vietnam?

Really? And how do you guys concluded that I lied about being Spanish? Are you a psychic?

Do you guys think that there are no westerners living in Vietnam?

One thing, I don't care. I choose to respect you and don't mind about your origin. That's why I ask the other people to not attack you as personal. If you think that what I said earlier unnecessary and make you angry, then I'm apology and won't disturb the fun anymore.

One thing, I don't care. I choose to respect you and don't mind about your origin. That's why I ask the other people to not attack you as personal. If you think that what I said earlier unnecessary and make you angry, then I'm apology and won't disturb the fun anymore.

No problem with you man. Appreciated. Its easy to see the difference between you and the chinese crowd.

Cheers!

I used to have a factory in China kids, I know how crappy life in China is. You can try to fool westerners that never been in China, but not me.
but living in China is definitely better than living in a poor country like Vietnam.

but living in China is definitely better than living in a poor country like Vietnam.

Granted that China have a better situation than Vietnam, but that being said, there is quite a large and growing middle class in Vietnam. You guys need to adjust the old info about Vietnam, yes, its still quite poor, but actually, there are a lot of people with a lot of money, don't ask me where they get it from, but they have it.

Granted that China have a better situation than Vietnam, but that being said, there is quite a large and growing middle class in Vietnam. You guys need to adjust the old info about Vietnam, yes, its still quite poor, but actually, there are a lot of people with a lot of money, don't ask me where they get it from, but they have it.

I have chance to work with Japanese guy who is a personal staff of JICA office in Hanoi, he said to me that he hás been waiting a bit long before, that he could take a position to work in Hanoi. The accommodation in Vietnam is much more cheaper than in Japan, he could live here with with most of his oversea allowance paid by JICA. He can save his money.

I have chance to work with Japanese guy who is a personal staff of JICA office in Hanoi, he said to me that he hás been waiting a bit long before, that he could take a position to work in Hanoi. The accommodation in Vietnam is much more cheaper than in Japan, he could live here with with most of his oversea allowance paid by JICA. He can save his money.

Sure, life is Vn is cheap from a western perspective and certainly cheaper than in China.

I think there are some 20,000 or so western people working in VN at the moment.

Chinese people make more money than Vietnamese, but the way they have to work for that money is not something to envy.

Chinese factory workers live in factory dormitories, they just about live to work. They'll get 1, maybe 2 Sundays off a month. Typical working days: Start at 8, lunch and sleep from 12 to 1:30. Work until 5 or so. 30 minutes for dinner. Back to work until 9...... 10.... 11...midnight, Its up to the factory. Great standard of living !!!!!!

Why do you think many Taiwanese factories in VN bring chinese workers, like that big steel factory in Ha Tinh? They make them work like that. Vietnamese are not stupid enough to work like that.

Last edited:
Sure, life is Vn is cheap from a western perspective and certainly cheaper than in China.

I think there are some 20,000 or so western people working in VN at the moment.

Chinese people make more money than Vietnamese, but the way they have to work for that money is not something to envy.

Chinese factory workers live in factory dormitories, they just about live to work. They'll get 1, maybe 2 Sundays off a month. Typical working days: Start at 8, lunch and sleep from 12 to 1:30. Work until 5 or so. 30 minutes for dinner. Back to work until 9...... 10.... 11...midnight, Its up to the factory. Great standard of living !!!!!!

It is reported by media Vietnam that productive of Vietnamese workers is very low, base on our law and regulation the working time/per day is limited to 8 hour, overtime is to be paid, but the productive of work should be lower, So factory owner is in favor to use more workers in two shift per day.

It is reported by media Vietnam that productive of Vietnamese workers is very low, base on our law and regulation the working time/per day is limited to 8 hour, overtime is to be paid, but the productive of work should be lower, So factory owner is in favor to use more workers in two shift per day.

Let me tell you the real difference. China also has all those laws, but the factories don't follow them, that's why its still cheap to produce in China. Vn is just normal, they follow the laws. But for companies that are decent, they don't complain about VN worker productivity, just ask Samsung.

Why do you think many Taiwanese factories in VN bring chinese workers, like that big steel factory in Ha Tinh? They make them work like slaves. Vietnamese are not stupid enough to work like that.

Last edited:
Let me tell you the real difference. China also has all those laws, but the factories don't follow them, that's why its still cheap to produce in China. Vn is just normal, they follow the laws. But for companies that are decent, they don't complain about VN worker productivity, just ask Samsung.

Why do you think many Taiwanese factories in VN bring chinese workers, like that big steel factory in Ha Tinh? They make them work like slaves. Vietnamese are not stupid enough to work like that.

Taiwan company used chinese workers (from mainland Fujian) in construction project site in Ha Tinh, to be fair I can say that there is two reason:

1/ The project manager and workers shared a same mother language (Min Yue language or Mandarin) . It is a advantage for work control and management.

2/ Ha Tinh is less dveloped province of Vietnam, the workers are most come from rural area or mountainous area, are less trained. The skilled workers from other area do not like to work in so far away from their family with low payment, if it is necessary to earn mony so they would like to go to oversea to work for more money.

Taiwan company used chinese workers (from mainland Fujian) in construction project site in Ha Tinh, to be fair I can say that there is two reason:

1/ The project manager and workers shared a same mother language (Min Yue language or Mandarin) . It is a advantage for work control and management.

2/ Ha Tinh is less dveloped province of Vietnam, the workers are most come from rural area or mountainous area, are less trained. The skilled workers from other area do not like to work in so far away from their family with low payment, if it is necessary to earn mony so they would like to go to oversea to work for more money.

Yes, that makes sense too.

Like I said, plenty of poor chinese migrants (and some not so poor) keep coming to Spain, I guess life is bad there man.
Lol, for tourists not immigration buddy. Do some research..

Back
Top Bottom