What's new

Indonesia-China Navy To Hold Joint Military Exercise In South China Sea !

If you guys keeping to raising the tension and alienated China, the situation in South China Sea will be more grim than ever. What i can say is, taking the China into the table and starting the negotiation. It is, Vietnam who make the situation more worsening for every passing days, starting to make unreasonable claim for the whole South China Sea (Vietnam and China both has unreasonable claim in South China Sea) and even before the China starting to blown the fan you guys almost hit the fan against the Philippines, the reason why China starting to build artificial islands in SCS is as the answer for what Vietnam did in the first place, don't think Indonesian people doesn't know this and keep ignorant about this issue. And now your military trying to disrupt the sea lanes in South China Sea with heavily armed patrol vessel being contrast with Chinese Coast Guard vessels who being armed lightly.

In my personal opinion is, it was Vietnam who invite the danger to the rest of ASEAN, and now you asking us to clean the mess you have made.

Ok, you have a right to your opinion. Enjoy your special relationship with China and I hope you keep your Natuna waters.

@Viet Funny isn't it? Now its all VN's fault. China is the good boy of the south china sea. Sounds like appeasement to me.

If you guys keeping to raising the tension and alienated China, the situation in South China Sea will be more grim than ever. What i can say is, taking the China into the table and starting the negotiation. It is, Vietnam who make the situation more worsening for every passing days, starting to make unreasonable claim for the whole South China Sea (Vietnam and China both has unreasonable claim in South China Sea) and even before the China starting to blown the fan you guys almost hit the fan against the Philippines, the reason why China starting to build artificial islands in SCS is as the answer for what Vietnam did in the first place, don't think Indonesian people doesn't know this and keep ignorant about this issue. And now your military trying to disrupt the sea lanes in South China Sea with heavily armed patrol vessel being contrast with Chinese Coast Guard vessels who being armed lightly.

In my personal opinion is, it was Vietnam who invite the danger to the rest of ASEAN, and now you asking us to clean the mess you have made.

@madokafc: you don't realize that, almost overlapped zones between ASEAN countries already resolved by NEGO.
ID and PH, VN-MY-TH, MY-ID ... and so on. We are not greedy.

JointDevelopment_1_620.png

startoon.gif

How about China ? Yes they are greedy. Vietnam and China could only agree on land border and to the mouth of Tonkin Gulf. The remain cannot resolve because they rejected to admit that they get some islands of Paracels from Vietnam by force before 1975.

We want them to consider those as disputed islands, They rejected.
china-sea-fishing-1.gif

Last edited:

Dont blame Vietnam for the tension in SCS, madam.

Vietnam is the first who has been officially controlled Islands. China is attacked and killed Vietnamese in our Islands in 1974, 1988, recently.

I think your grand father is chinese from Taiwan who joined in to Japan Emperial army in WW II. same story is here in Vietnam.

Ok, you have a right to your opinion. Enjoy your special relationship with China and I hope you keep your Natuna waters.

@Viet Funny isn't it? Now its all VN's fault. China is the good boy of the south china sea. Sounds like appeasement to me.

Funny, you guys keep ignorant and doesn't know how to living well with your neighbor. In modern Vietnam history, Vietnam always resorted to war and conflict when they can't found a way to solve their problems.

And yes, the reason why i can say China is can be reasoned with is on how persistent they are trying to make peaceful integration with Hong Kong and Macau, on how they keep negotiating their border deal with the Russian, how they are trying to solve the issue with Taiwan and USA, and the only country they can't tolerate with is Japan, but hey both of them keeping the hotline is open and negotiation table always ready to talking the issue.

And as China member has stating before, you guys is too a beneficiary of bilateral relationship with China, their investment in Vietnam is very much and large, and you can accumulate huge trade surplus against them. And know you said for us to enjoying Indonesian-China special relationship, yes we will, but we too taking a much precaution against them the same very much against you.

Vietnam is the first who has been officially controlled Islands. China is attacked and killed Vietnamese in our Islands in 1974, 1988, recently.

I think your grand father is chinese from Taiwan who joined in to Japan Emperial army in WW II. same story is here in Vietnam.

Kiddo, Dont blame Vietnam for the tension in SCS, madam.

Talking about my grandfather he is a Japanese from Saitama, and i have visited his surviving related family during my last trip to Japan several years ago, and yes you don't have the right to bringing up my personal issue here, gooks.

no wonder not any Vietnamese member here have a good or decent reputation rating here, they have no manner at all.

Talking about my grandfather he is a Japanese from Saitama, and i have visited his surviving related family during my last trip to Japan several years ago, and yes you don't have the right to bringing up my personal issue here, gooks.

no wonder not any Vietnamese member here have a good or decent reputation rating here, they have no manner at all.

You have a Japanese grandfather and you use a term like gook?

You have a Japanese grandfather and you use a term like gook?

why do you have any problems? gooks is coined by the Yanks against the communist in Korean and Vietnam war, even the Korean use that against their own communist brethren

why do you have any problems? gooks is coined by the Yanks against the communist in Korean and Vietnam war, even the Korean use that against their own communist brethren

It's a catch-all derogatory term for all Asians. I don't have a problem. It reflects badly on you - it has no bearing on me.

Vietnam is the first who has been officially possessed, controlled Islands. China is attacked and killed Vietnamese in our Islands in 1974, 1988, and occupied our Islands. China has been set up oil rig in EZZ of Vietnam and now China tried to change the status quo with reclamation to the reefs.

I think your grand father is chinese from Taiwan who joined in to Japan Imperial army in WW II. same story is here in Vietnam. stop lie, madam.

It's a catch-all derogatory term for all Asians. I don't have a problem. It reflects badly on you - it has no bearing on me.

You are correct. Nowadays, non-asian use gooks as a derogatory name for all Asians.

In case madokafc dont know, back in history, it was used against South Koreans. South Koreans were cheering and chanting "Mi-guk" (Korean for "America!") but the US soldiers made fun of the South Koreans as saying "me, gook" and the rest is history.

Vietnam is the first who has been officially possessed, controlled Islands. China is attacked and killed Vietnamese in our Islands in 1974, 1988, and occupied our Islands. China has been set up oil rig in EZZ of Vietnam and now China tried to change the status quo with reclamation to the reefs.

I think your grand father is chinese from Taiwan who joined in to Japan Imperial army in WW II. same story is here in Vietnam. stop lie, madam.

Back
Top Bottom