What's new

Indonesia-China Navy To Hold Joint Military Exercise In South China Sea !

If you guys keeping to raising the tension and alienated China, the situation in South China Sea will be more grim than ever. What i can say is, taking the China into the table and starting the negotiation. It is, Vietnam who make the situation more worsening for every passing days, starting to make unreasonable claim for the whole South China Sea (Vietnam and China both has unreasonable claim in South China Sea) and even before the China starting to blown the fan you guys almost hit the fan against the Philippines, the reason why China starting to build artificial islands in SCS is as the answer for what Vietnam did in the first place, don't think Indonesian people doesn't know this and keep ignorant about this issue. And now your military trying to disrupt the sea lanes in South China Sea with heavily armed patrol vessel being contrast with Chinese Coast Guard vessels who being armed lightly.

In my personal opinion is, it was Vietnam who invite the danger to the rest of ASEAN, and now you asking us to clean the mess you have made.

Kiddo, Dont blame Vietnam for the tension in SCS, madam.

Vietnam is the first who has been officially possessed, controlled Islands. China is attacked and killed Vietnamese in our Islands in 1974, 1988, and occupied our Islands. China has been set up oil rig in EZZ of Vietnam and now China tried to change the status quo with reclamation to the reefs.

stop lie, madam.

You are correct. Nowadays, non-asian use gooks as a derogatory name for all Asians.

In case madokafc dont know, back in history, it was used against South Koreans. South Koreans were cheering and chanting "Mi-guk" (Korean for "America!") but the US soldiers made fun of the South Koreans as saying "me, gook" and the rest is history.

I did not know that. Interesting etymology. How ironic.

sorry for my repeated posts, I have my problem with the internet connection.

Ok, you have a right to your opinion. Enjoy your special relationship with China and I hope you keep your Natuna waters.

@Viet Funny isn't it? Now its all VN's fault. China is the good boy of the south china sea. Sounds like appeasement to me.
bro, indonesia just plays a minor role in this power game. what they say and do does not matter much. they themselves don´t even know what they want: day one they huge China, the next day they want to join US-JP alliance against China.

Talking about my grandfather he is a Japanese from Saitama, and i have visited his surviving related family during my last trip to Japan several years ago, and yes you don't have the right to bringing up my personal issue here, gooks.

no wonder not any Vietnamese member here have a good or decent reputation rating here, they have no manner at all.

I find it very amusing how our Indonesian sister try to lecture us about manners, but she is the first one to insult, and repeatedly. I guess that may be the Indonesian style of manners.

Frankly, the way Indonesians are talking here is the way they need to talk if they want to become a client state of China, I guess that's where they are heading. Cheers and enjoy !!!

I find it very amusing how our Indonesian sister try to lecture us about manners, but she is the first one to insult, and repeatedly. I guess that may be the Indonesian style of manners.

Frankly, the way Indonesians are talking here is the way they need to talk if they want to become a client state of China, I guess that's where they are heading. Cheers and enjoy !!!

don't quote me anymore Viet wannabe i will take my leave here. Your post just adding my notifications unnecessary.

So much from a Spaniard

his dream of so-called mighty viet and shit are destroyed by many Indo poster here :p: that's why he's mad and shit on his pants.
Get a life and realize your country status in Asean. you're the smallest economy in the big 6. even Malysia with just 20 milion ppl are better:crazy:
I am not impressed by your insult. you should rather go to a toilette and mastuxxx your the facto leader or loser there.

bro, indonesia just plays a minor role in this power game. what they say and do does not matter much. they themselves don´t even know what they want: day one they huge China, the next day they want to join US-JP alliance against China.

They have a very minor role now, but if Vietnam and others don't contain china, then they are going to have a big bully right up on their face, but I guess they maybe don't mind. Well, up to them, they can try to negotiate at that point and try to choose their degree of enslavement to China.

They have a very minor role now, but if Vietnam and others don't contain china, then they are going to have a big bully right up on their face, but I guess they maybe don't mind. Well, up to them, they can try to negotiate at that point and try to choose their degree of enslavement to China.
you know it is not funny at all to discuss with indonesian members. they are narrow-minded, lack of common sense and IQ.
I am no longer interested in discussing anything with them.

you know it is not funny at all to discuss with indonesian members. they are narrow-minded, lack of common sense and IQ.

No kidding. I'll do the same.

Well, you have to consider, they want to become a client state of China, so therefore, they must start to develop the same personality traits as chinese people, so its just natural.

Are you talking about us or you. Cause that really fit your personality. Cause the last time I check you believe that Vietnam can win war against China today because in 1979 you just happens to beat them without any actual evidences whatsoever to back it up. That is an evidence of your lack of common sense & IQ. Not to mention you also became hysterical when I propose the utter insanity of your theory. That is proof of your narrow mindedness.

Am I right or am I right? :chilli:

China, Indonesia Vow to Strengthen Maritime Cooperation
speaker.jpg

2014-11-04 09:40:09 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: Zhang Qizhi
ca59bfe8b2f64138b7985a388154ec5e.jpg

Indonesia's President Joko Widodo (R) shakes hands with China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi (C) as Indonesia's Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi looks on at the presidential palace in Jakarta, November 3, 2014. [Photo: CFP]

China and Indonesia have agreed to increase maritime cooperation.

The two sides have come to the consensus as part of Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi's two-day visit to Jakarta, where he met with the country's new leadership.

Indonesia is one of a number of countries which are being tapped to be part of Chinese President Xi Jinping's plan for the creation of a 21st Century Maritime Silk Road.

In meeting with his Indonesian counterpart, Wang Yi notes China has the technology and money to assist Indonesia in developing its maritime infrastructure.

"Chinese enterprises have an advantage in technology, as well as funds to help develop ports, bridges, toll roads, steam and water power generators, and other infrastructure projects that Indonesia needs."

For her part, Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi says his government hopes to expand its exports to China.

"We agreed to boost our economic cooperation, such as trade. As we all know, China is one of our biggest trading partners. I also expressed my request to the Chinese Foreign Minister that Indonesia has asked China to expand access for Indonesian export products."

As part of his time in Jakarta, Wang Yi has also met with new Indonesian President Joko Widodo.

Widodo, who took office late last month, is due to attend next week's APEC leaders meeting in Beijing.

Last edited:

lol go ask the neighbours of vietland about the big bully right up on their face,
Are you talking about us or you. Cause that really fit your personality. Cause the last time I check you believe that Vietnam can win war against China today because in 1979 you just happens to beat them without any actual evidences whatsoever to back it up. That is an evidence of your lack of common sense & IQ. Not to mention you also became hysterical when I propose the utter insanity of your theory. That is proof of your narrow mindedness.

Am I right or am I right? :chilli:

speaker.jpg

2014-11-04 09:40:09 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: Zhang Qizhi
ca59bfe8b2f64138b7985a388154ec5e.jpg

Indonesia's President Joko Widodo (R) shakes hands with China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi (C) as Indonesia's Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi looks on at the presidential palace in Jakarta, November 3, 2014. [Photo: CFP]

China and Indonesia have agreed to increase maritime cooperation.

The two sides have come to the consensus as part of Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi's two-day visit to Jakarta, where he met with the country's new leadership.

Indonesia is one of a number of countries which are being tapped to be part of Chinese President Xi Jinping's plan for the creation of a 21st Century Maritime Silk Road.

In meeting with his Indonesian counterpart, Wang Yi notes China has the technology and money to assist Indonesia in developing its maritime infrastructure.

"Chinese enterprises have an advantage in technology, as well as funds to help develop ports, bridges, toll roads, steam and water power generators, and other infrastructure projects that Indonesia needs."

For her part, Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi says his government hopes to expand its exports to China.

"We agreed to boost our economic cooperation, such as trade. As we all know, China is one of our biggest trading partners. I also expressed my request to the Chinese Foreign Minister that Indonesia has asked China to expand access for Indonesian export products."

As part of his time in Jakarta, Wang Yi has also met with new Indonesian President Joko Widodo.

Widodo, who took office late last month, is due to attend next week's APEC leaders meeting in Beijing.

I have always hoped for Indonesia and China to become closest ally ASAP, Indonesia possess the size, population, capabilities and more than enough potential to become truely independent major power (of none western origin), most likely the only nation capable of doing that in the southeast Asian region, most others are either too small or too dependent on foreign "help" (or both). And also I got the impression that both China and Indonesia share part of strategic interest concerning western influence in the region (as in the case of potentially pepped up Australia because of american pivot to asia) Aspect about socio cultural environment in indonesia is also good, not as picky as in Eastasia but also not too relaxed like some others.

Now the biggest problem I have (quite likely also for most other chinese) with indonesia is the horribly negative impression caused by THE anti chinese unrest, in time and through communication I have formed my understanding, but I know many other (young emotional folks) who still didnt. The only other problem I got is that guy as indonesian version of Obama, never believed in such stuffs before but now I am not so sure anymore, truely worrisome....

Last edited:
lol go ask the neighbours of vietland about the big bully right up on their face,

I have always hoped for Indonesia and China to become closest ally ASAP, Indonesia possess the size, population, capabilities and more than enough potential to become truely independent major power (of none western origin), most likely the only nation capable of doing that in the southeast Asian region, most others are either too small or too dependent on western "help" (or both). And also I got the impression that both China and Indonesia share part of strategic interest concerning western influence in the region (as in the case of potentially pepped up Australia because of american pivot to asia) Aspect about socio cultural environment in indonesia is also good, not as picky as in Eastasia but also not too relaxed like some others.

Now the biggest problem I have (quite likely also for most other chinese) with indonesia is the horribly negative impression caused by THE anti chinese unrest, in time and through communication I have formed my understanding, but I know many other (young emotional folks) who still didnt. The only other problem I got is that guy as indonesian version of Obama, never believe in such stuffs before but now I am not so sure anymore, truely worrisome....

Don't hold your breath. Indonesia is no ones ally not to Australia, India, Japan or the US, but we are willing to be a friendly regional partner. No more than that unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom