What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

Childish of you for not being honest when the West takes advantage of Muslim countries, invades their lands like the Iraq war, and steals their natural resources.
nice whataboutism, but also proved you wrong, are you now going to continue to do the conservative thing of pretending you are right despite being proven wrong.
An adult would say "Oh shoot, you showed me evidence that I was wrong, my bad"
But we already know you are childish.

nice whataboutism, but also proved you wrong, are you now going to continue to do the conservative thing of pretending you are right despite being proven wrong.
An adult would say "Oh shoot, you showed me evidence that I was wrong, my bad"
But we already know you are childish.
You fool,

What I am saying is basic common sense.

If the West takes advantage of Muslim countries, Muslims too have a right to take advantage of the West, you moronic idiot.

I am calling a spade a spade.

When have we enabled that? You’re just spitting random insults at this point lol
Pay no attention to that moron. He is beating around the bush without acknowledging basic facts.

When have we enabled that? You’re just spitting random insults at this point lol

just one example.

You fool,

What I am saying is basic common sense.

If the West takes advantage of Muslim countries, Muslims too have a right to take advantage of the West, you moronic idiot.

I am calling a spade a spade.

Pay no attention to that moron. He is beating around the bush without acknowledging basic facts.
Back to personal insults, just like the Quran says right?

And are you not going to address that you made a claim against me and I immediately proved you wrong?
Why are you running away from that?
And instead of trying to turn the evil west into another Afghanistan, why don't you just move to Afghanistan?

just one example.

And are you not going to address that you made a claim against me and I immediately proved you wrong?
And instead of trying to turn the evil west into another Afghanistan, why don't you just move to Afghanistan?
I'm insulting because you are refusing to acknowledge basic facts. Or you are being dishonest when you do not accept when the West takes advantage of Muslim countries.

just one example.

I can go to Pakistan, why you mention Afghanistan? You idiot.

I can go live in Dubai or Malaysia.

Why do you pick up a poor Muslim country?

Why not a rich Muslim country like Saudi Arabia?

Not all Muslim countries are underdeveloped. There are many developing Muslim countries.

I'm insulting because you are refusing to acknowledge basic facts. Or you are being dishonest when you do not accept when the West takes advantage of Muslim countries.

I can go to Pakistan, why you mention Afghanistan? You idiot.

I can go live in Dubai or Malaysia.

Why do you pick up a poor Muslim country?

Why not a rich Muslim country like Saudi Arabia?

Not all Muslim countries are underdeveloped. There are many developing Muslim countries.
Your feeling are not facts.
None of the countries you mentioned are an Islamic emerate. They are either evil secular (or based on secular laws like Pakistan) or a monarchy, both of which are "unislamic"

The question still stands, instead of wanting to turn the evil west into an Afghanistan, why not just move to Afghanistan?

Also, third time mentioning this but you are really not going to acknowledge that I proved your claims against me wrong? Does the Quran say to be a d!ick to people you disagree with and when proven wrong, never apologize?

What's that? It Quran says to be an actual good person?
If only there was a word for people who claim to follow the Quran, but actually do the opposite...... wonder what that word could be.....

Your feeling are not facts.
None of the countries you mentioned are an Islamic emerate. They are either evil secular (or based on secular laws like Pakistan) or a monarchy, both of which are "unislamic"

The question still stands, instead of wanting to turn the evil west into an Afghanistan, why not just move to Afghanistan?

Also, third time mentioning this but you are really not going to acknowledge that I proved your claims against me wrong? Does the Quran say to be a d!ick to people you disagree with and when proven wrong, never apologize?

What's that? It Quran says to be an actual good person?
If only there was a word for people who claim to follow the Quran, but actually do the opposite...... wonder what that word could be.....
Dumbass, Saudi Arabia and Brunei are quite Islamic. Who are you to say what is Islamic or not.

You are an idiot, there is no point in having a discussion with you, because you are refusing to acknowledge the wrongs the West has done to Muslim majority countries, and then you cry foul when Muslims take advantage of the West.

Good luck enforcing it, what government can stop 2 consenting adults ?

There are hookers, gay people and folks who drink and consume all manner of substances in Iran, Saudia, Pakistan. People gonna people.

Police officer: Hello citizen, were you making out with a woman in your home that you were not married to?
Citizen: Nope
Police officer: Ok. Next please.

Last edited:
Dumbass, Saudi Arabia and Brunei are quite Islamic. Who are you to say what is Islamic or not.

You are an idiot, there is no point in having a discussion with you, because you are refusing to acknowledge the wrongs the West has done to Muslim majority countries, and then you cry foul when Muslims take advantage of the West.
lol, so much triggered.
TIL absolute monarchy is Islamic. In that case, F- your "Islamic" government.
Since you seem to not understand, I did address your point. Instead of taking some kind of twisted "Revenge" on the evil west and turn it into Afghanistan, just move to Afghanistan.
Also, how does it feel to be directly referenced in the Quran?

Still waiting for the apology.
Notice how I don't have to resort to childish taunts since you know.... I actually have an argument.

lol, so much triggered.
TIL absolute monarchy is Islamic. In that case, F- your "Islamic" government.
Since you seem to not understand, I did address your point. Instead of taking some kind of twisted "Revenge" on the evil west and turn it into Afghanistan, just move to Afghanistan.
Also, how does it feel to be directly referenced in the Quran?

Still waiting for the apology.
Notice how I don't have to resort to childish taunts since you know.... I actually have an argument.
Shut up dumbass, because you lack a sense of justice and common sense. You are stupid, and there is no point discussing with a dishonest person like yourself.

baby temper tantrum due to being humiliated.
Also reported for breaking forum rules.
Post reported, for being dishonest.

When the West takes advantage of the Muslim world, you stay quiet, but when Muslims take advantage of the West, you cry foul.

You sir are a hypocrite!

@Rusty2 was saying that in full sarcasm to Maulana @Sayfullah constantly going full on with the Haya Police and his adoration of TTP and "I"SIS and Zia-ul-Haq style hudood law.
Shut up pervert

He was only repying in the same language that started by you and you are calling him abusive.

But as we say one cannot be liberandu without being a hypocrite.
He’s a hypocrite and can’t debate for shit. Look at the other threads. That kid can’t come at me with Quranic and Hadith evidence like I asked. I’m not free like him to go back and fourth in a useless argument. He’s very ignorant and no point in even replying to him. That’s why I stopped replying to that kid cuz he has 0 Islamic evidence to back his claims yet talks about Islam.

Post reported, for being dishonest.

When the West takes advantage of the Muslim world, you stay quiet, but when Muslims take advantage of the West, you cry foul.

You sir are a hypocrite!
Bro, leave him.
He’s an ignorant hypocrite and a waste of time to reply too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom