What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

My suggestion is line with Islam, yours is literally anti-Islam so it can never be implemented, bring a suggestion that's in line with Islam and sure we can do it.

Mind you that there are many Muslim majority countries that don't face what Pakistan does, so the issue is not Islamic literature.

The real reason for terrorism is not actually Islamic literature anyway, it's because of terror networks who have a strong recruitment mechanism that hasn't been dismantled.
As I’ve always said, the farther we go from Islam the more opportunities mullah have to exploit it and the more our youth might fall to toxic ideologies like lgbtq.
A Islamic and progressive country can exist. In fact without Islam a country can never truly be progressive.
Western propaganda has gone so deep in some peoples skulls that basic Islamic law and principles seem alien to them.
Implementing Islam fully fights both khawarjj and lgbtq type ideologies. Having a truly Islamic country would also mean we’ll be very progressive. Just look at the golden age of Islam and the discoveries we made. The world revolved around us back then.

The reason for terrorism (khawarij) is because people are so far from Islam that they can’t even teach their children the ABC’s of Islam. For everything small thing you need Mullahs to tell you. We’ve limited our selves to dropping our kids at madressa and picking them up and thinking their Islamic education is complete. Many times we don’t even have the basic Islamic knowledge to tell if the madressa were sending our kids to even is teaching them actual Islamic stuff.
Remember one of the major characteristics of khawarij is their desperate people and don’t have proper Islamic understanding. How does this happen? When we push lgbtq in our societies while at the same time neglecting teaching our kids about Islam, many youth turn to internet to get their deen cuz they wanna stay away from lgbtq and since their parents and state neglected teaching them properly about Islam, their left at the mercy of the internet and often get brainwashed and recruited by khawarij.

The more we implement Islam the more we destroy these khawarij terrorists. Our state fighting these khawarijites with secularism not knowing that secularism will only strengthen them and their ideology.

As I’ve always said, the farther we go from Islam the more opportunities mullah have to exploit it and the more our youth might fall to toxic ideologies like lgbtq.
A Islamic and progressive country can exist. In fact without Islam a country can never truly be progressive.
Western propaganda has gone so deep in some peoples skulls that basic Islamic law and principles seem alien to them.
Implementing Islam fully fights both khawarjj and lgbtq type ideologies. Having a truly Islamic country would also mean we’ll be very progressive. Just look at the golden age of Islam and the discoveries we made. The world revolved around us back then.

The reason for terrorism (khawarij) is because people are so far from Islam that they can’t even teach their children the ABC’s of Islam. For everything small thing you need Mullahs to tell you. We’ve limited our selves to dropping our kids at madressa and picking them up and thinking their Islamic education is complete. Many times we don’t even have the basic Islamic knowledge to tell if the madressa were sending our kids to even is teaching them actual Islamic stuff.
Remember one of the major characteristics of khawarij is their desperate people and don’t have proper Islamic understanding. How does this happen? When we push lgbtq in our societies while at the same time neglecting teaching our kids about Islam, many youth turn to internet to get their deen cuz they wanna stay away from lgbtq and since their parents and state neglected teaching them properly about Islam, their left at the mercy of the internet and often get brainwashed and recruited by khawarij.

The more we implement Islam the more we destroy these khawarij terrorists. Our state fighting these khawarijites with secularism not knowing that secularism will only strengthen them and their ideology.
Only idiots blow themselves up,

Even the Quaid-e-Azam is a good example. Go get a good education and then help your country.

People go into crime/terrorism because of social injustices.

Good on Indonesia. They should also ban LGBT and anyone openly promoting LGBT should be EXPORTED to the USA and EU who are fast becoming the epicentres of Man-Bangs, She-Man bangs and all other filth and garbage. :lol:

I tagged you because of your constant urge to consign me to the country of virgin males in every second thread multiple times and consign yourself to the category where wherever you walk the females develop weakness in their knees and turn around in unison hypno-eyed chanting "Ek baar dekha hai, baar baar dekhne ki tamanna hai".
I've never alluded to anything of the sort apart from poking fun at you being an adult virgin lol.. looks more like you have consigned me to that category, very flattering, thanks. Played and retired a whiles ago from that game, but tu to maidan pe hi ni utra :haha:

I was referring to the Iranian nation-state.

There's no evidence that Shahkarami was killed by Iranian law enforcement. That's what NATO regimes and their media mouthpieces pretend, you're rehashing their accusations.

Also those rioters you refer to as protesters, who murdered over 60 law enforcement personnel, may be Iranians but they're objectively acting against the stability and safety of their nation, whether they realize it or not.

You may conduct some research to find out more. Masonry being a secret society, does not mean it doesn't exist.

I did not incriminate any of the leaders you mentioned. But it doesn't imply masonry isn't promoting secularism as well.

Also President Bashar al-Assad of Syria definitely does not share your ideas about Islamic Iran, nor did his late father Hafez al-Assad. Hence why Syria entered a strategic relationship with Tehran. Cuba has also had very good mutual relations with the Islamic Republic, featuring delightful episodes such as Iran jamming USA satellite signals from Cuban soil.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/media-july-dec03-jamming_07-17

View attachment 904219

Time to act like those leaders you cite.

They sabotaged Iran's nuclear facilities with explosive materials, namely the centrifuge assembly center at Natanz. They murdered several Iranian nuclear scientists. They sanctioned Islamic Iran under the nuclear pretext. Which of course makes your definition of "support" rather bizarre.

As for direct military aggression, I addressed this already: Iran has sufficient deterrence power to make any such move by NATO or the zionist regime too costly for the latter. Syria and Iraq did not benefit from such a capability. Hence why Syria relied on significant Iranian and Russian assistance for survival, and why Iraq was dependent on full fledged support from both global power blocs of the time to be able to fight Iran.

By the way, Isra"el" isn't simply NATO's local enforcer. The zionists largely dominate western regimes.

This is a fabrication.

Untruth as well. Note that the source is a zionist regime official, I'm at a loss as to how it could be deemed credible. Moreover, the person citing the zionist official is known to be close to the western-absolving reformist faction in Iran.

Also, something of this nature (Isra"el"i planes landing in Iran) would not have gone unnoticed. It's gibberish.

A proxy war erupted between Iran and the zionist entity as a result of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, since Islamic Iran immediately began backing Palestinian factions. The Islamic Revolution was of completely anti-zionist orientation. Imam Khomeini (rA.a.) had consistently denounced the relationship between the toppled monarchy and the zionist occupation regime. This was in fact one of the main reasons behind the 15th Khordad uprising of 1963, when the Imam (rA.a.) for the first time openly denounced the western-backed shah as an illegitimate ruler and called for his overthrow.

Other than taking over the USA's so-called embassy and arresting the spies working there, with the exception of women and Black Americans though, who were permitted to leave, Iran shut down the diplomatic representation which the shah had allowed Tel Aviv to operate in Tehran. It was replaced with a Palestinian one. Isra"el"is present in Iran fled as quickly as they could (one of the slogans of Islamic revolutionaries was: "if you see a Jew, protect them. If you see a zionist, kill them"). The head of the local zionist network, Habibollah Elqanian, was sentenced to capital punishment and executed.

The Islamic Republic and the zionist occupation regime were and have always been enemies.

Where should I start?

Let's go back to Leon Trotsky himself. After being banished from the USSR and eventually settling in Mexico, he deposed before the House Un-American activities against the leaders of the Communist Party of the United States of America, namely Earl Browder and William Foster. Many NATO-aligned elements can be found among Troskyists in general. Including the Trotskyist opposition to the revolutionary government of Venezuela.

The Sino-American strategic cooperation consecutive to the Sino-Soviet split offers another set of examples. Washington and Beijing were then aligned for some time on their Southeast Asian policy, not least in their joint backing of Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

A third set of cases is that of the CIA's promotion of so-called "cultural Marxism" and "Freudo-Marxist" currents, in line with capitalism's tilt towards societal liberalism post-WW2 and especially since the late 1960's. In reality, the 1968 student movements served the interests of capital and thus of its political super-structure, NATO. As Michel Clouscard masterfully demonstrated, capitalism's continued expansion after WW2 presupposed the propagation of an ideology of desire.

Feminism falls under the same category. Which is why certain feminist figures didn't shy away from admitting to their cooperation with the CIA:

This whole issue is well understood by what I'd describe as the authentic, intelligent left. It realizes how the CIA has been cultivating a fake left in pursuit of its agenda. Imperialist powers have a long history of engineering fake opposition with the aim of delegitimizing actual opposition in the eyes of its (potential) constituency. This kind of subversion was theorized by a British military officer in the context of the UK regime's attempts to squash the Mau Mau rebellion in Kenya.

And since the talk was about Iran, let's add these supposed "warriors against NATO", the MKO terrorist cult:

View attachment 904211
View attachment 904212
View attachment 904213
View attachment 904215
View attachment 904214

Although the MKO leadership no longer believes in a coherent ideology, they have their roots on the left, still indoctrinate their rank and file with "Marxist" theory and continue to be classified on the left.

And here's a prominent Iranian feminist known for the campaign she launched - out of an upscale mansion in Washington D.C. acquired thanks to funds she receives from the USA regime, inciting female Iranians to violate the dress code and remove their hejab in public. Admire the wonderful "progressivist frontline fighter against NATO":

DyvclwbWoAE-ssi.jpg

macron.jpg

https://www.rfi.fr/en/international...n-rights-activists-praises-women-s-revolution

But of course, the NATO proxy "is the Islamic Republic", whilst its opponents are "resisting NATO" - in friendly photo shoots and meetings with NATO officials!

Given the above, you just re-defined the terms friend and foe.

Is this what I claimed?

How does it invalidate my points?

The Islamic Republic of Iran took shape as the result of a popular revolution. The Iranian people chose the Islamic Republic in a referendum. Its constitution was also legitimized by a referendum. There's was no forcible takeover, therefore.

The Islamic Revolution under the leadership of Imam Khomeini (rA.a.) overthrew the archetype of a USA vassal regime, that of the last shah Mohammad-Reza Pahlavi, who owed his throne to the 1953 CIA coup against then Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadeq. The Americans were booted out of Iran in 1979, their spy den (so-called embassy) neutralized, their businesses shut down, their military advisers expelled and so on.

Your contention is literally inverting historic reality. And it's a baseless claim, not substantiated by any evidence.

This is truly my dream engagement. What I live for and what attracted me here.

A text wall war between salar and Jamahir.

Shut up pervert

OK, bot.

:rofl: So you are saying Musharraf sending forces into Lal Masjid in 2007 to clear out the filths there presents you the reason to say that Mushy shouldn't have done that but also this "Khawarij" shouldn't exist. Me confusee.

Only idiots blow themselves up,

Even the Quaid-e-Azam is a good example. Go get a good education and then help your country.

People go into crime/terrorism because of social injustices.

OBL was a billionaire, so are Ambani and Adani supporting the Hindutvadis and the general fact of the millionaires and billionaires supporting the crimes and disparities through Capitalism and feudalism.

I've never alluded to anything of the sort apart from poking fun at you being an adult virgin lol.. looks more like you have consigned me to that category, very flattering, thanks. Played and retired a whiles ago from that game, but tu to maidan pe hi ni utra :haha:

Yeah, it is known what kind of females you played with. Flats. Never saw you posting a voluptuous girl.

This is truly my dream engagement. What I live for and what attracted me here.

A text wall war between salar and Jamahir.

I do my best. :agree:

Last edited:
OK, bot.

:rofl: So you are saying Musharraf sending forces into Lal Masjid in 2007 to clear out the filths there presents you the reason to say that Mushy shouldn't have done that but also this "Khawarij" shouldn't exist. Me confusee.

OBL was a billionaire, so are Ambani and Adani supporting the Hindutvadis and the general fact of the millionaires and billionaires supporting the crimes and disparities through Capitalism and feudalism.

Yeah, it is known what kind of females you played with. Flats. Never saw you posting a voluptuous girl.

I do my best. :agree:

It's like fraternal twins. Both with their own green book.

Ha !.. want to perv some more, don't you ?

ja, kisi fatiexxx dot com dekh ke apna twice daily milking routine kar le

tujhe to waisey bhi voluptuous and obese ka difference hi ni pta :laugh:

Ha !.. want to perv some more, don't you ?

ja, kisi fatiexxx dot com dekh ke apna twice daily milking routine kar le

tujhe to waisey bhi voluptuous and obese ka difference hi ni pta :laugh:

I would have right now taken your advise and gone to fatiexxx dot com except that my data limit is half-way. But I will let you and Mr. Gaadi-and-Karobaar-wala @Valar. who thanked your post to perv on this "fine" specimen on "feminineness". Enjoy with full perviness. Don't be shy :
top_female_fitness_models_480x480.jpg

Surely, she would have been among your played ones.

When two black holes collide.

You get a bigger blacker hole.

And black holes pull in everything. They have a certain magnetism. :enjoy:

Surely, she would have been among your played ones.
Na, that be a bit much for me. I said fit, not ripped like a pro body builder. I'm a curve guy, just not an OTT curvy one to the point where its bordering on unhealthy or obese.

I have a strong preference for desi, dusky.. like our girl here:
1670585333635.png

^now that's a perfect hourglass, mashallah ! what a timepiece :big_boss:

Shehnaz Treasurywala from way back in the day was quite the cutie: (your stock, @langda khan ? ) :what:
1670585653072.png

Mila Kunis:
1670585677174.png

not to forget our gorgeous afro ladies:

1670585899377.png

1670586023541.png

^these ones... there's more, but hopefully you get the idea.

Na, that be a bit much for me. I said fit, not ripped like a pro body builder. I'm a curve guy, just not an OTT curvy one to the point where its bordering on unhealthy or obese.

View attachment 904402

Shehnaz Treasurywala from way back in the day was quite the cutie: (your stock, @langda khan ? ) :what:
View attachment 904406

Mila Kunis:
View attachment 904408

not to forget our gorgeous afro ladies:

View attachment 904409
View attachment 904410

^these ones... there's more, but hopefully you get the idea.
wrong thread buddy

wrong thread buddy
not entirely, read above..

I'd say slightly derailed but not completely trainwrecked yet, this epic thread..

sure looks like its heading in that direction but.. what a khichdi of topics, fighting, infighting and taking the piss.. lol.. regulation shit-show day over at the PDFs :P

1670585333635.png

She should put on 15 kgs to enhance that figure. But she won't because she's an idiot who despite being a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador got nationalist and preached war instead of preaching end of nationalism, nations, tribalism and militaries all which keep humanity in pointless hatred instead of collective development.

1670585653072.png

Shehnaz was lovely then but now has gone "fit", hard-bellied and looks disappointing, even with her lovely face.

Rest of the ladies, 15 kgs more.

wrong thread buddy

Let Mullah @Indos flame with anger with these pictures on his "pious" thread.

Back
Top Bottom