What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

LOL, that is absolute madness.. wtf :rofl:

This is not new in Indonesian society, I mean usually if you are caught having sex with some one, women family will force you to marry her. It happens in Indonesia even before this law is made

Even male family will endorse it as well to prevent Zinah to happen again in the future

Last edited:
This law is new addition. We have already had anti protistution and anti p0rn law as well. For anti p0rn law, the punishment can be several years like happening with one Indonesian male singer. Just last month therea are at least one case being brought to Police
Question(s), does anti P0rn laws mean;
1. Not allowed to watch P0rn
2. Not allowed to have p0rn material on your device(mobile/computer)
3. Not allowed to sell p0rn material
4. Performing or making P0rn commercially?
5. Having sex with your partner, recording it and sharing it online with or without consent of your partner or ex partner.

Which one(s) fall under the law? Thanks in advance.

Question(s), does anti P0rn laws mean;
1. Not allowed to watch P0rn
2. Not allowed to have p0rn material on your device(mobile/computer)
3. Not allowed to sell p0rn material
4. Performing or making P0rn commercially?
5. Having sex with your partner, recording it and sharing it online with or without consent of your partner or ex partner.

Which one(s) fall under the law? Thanks in advance.
Indonesia internet provider is dominated by SOE and they own the infrastructure. **** website is banned in Indonesia internet infrastructure.

Wathing **** is not criminalized, but making **** content or even just distribute it in social media can make you stay in prison for three years like happening with one male singer. He actually doesnt distribute the content, he recorded it for its own, but one person who has personal issue with him access his computer and spread the content in social media. Both get hard punishment. But the women is not charged ( another famous actress).

This is not new in Indonesian society, I mean usually if you are caught having sex with some one, women family will force you to marry her. It happens in Indonesia even before this law is made
That kind of thing happens in India too within very conservative families (across religions)

Even male family will endorse it as well to prevent Zinah to happen again in the future
That's just human nature, man. Not arguing the morality of it but no authority, family or government can prevent nature from taking its course, doing its thing.

That's just human nature, man. Not arguing the morality of it but no authority, family or government can prevent nature from taking its course, doing its thing.
The goal isn't to genuinely hunt down everyone who has done it and punish them, but rather stop it from being normalised and glamourised.

Even in the strictly Islamic sense it requires proof that is difficult to obtain for an activity that is done in private, but what it does do is societally disincentivise it.

Same thing with the homosexual stuff, it's done in private and difficult to prove but societally it will never be accepted.

Apparently this law also applies to sexpats.
It will decrease the amount of sexpats in Indonesia.

The goal isn't to genuinely hunt down everyone who has done it and punish them, but rather stop it from being normalised and glamourised.

Even in the strictly Islamic sense it requires proof that is difficult to obtain for an activity that is done in private, but what it does do is societally disincentivise it.

Same thing with the homosexual stuff, it's done in private and difficult to prove but societally it will never be accepted.
Its still sad when random innocents get caught up in that net and are made examples of and shamed for it, but, isn't it ?

That kind of thing is best left to families to deal with, internally, which is to say, minus the enforcement by a nanny state or a clergy within said state to dispense this kind of "justice" ..

its already societally disincentivised enough in most of the conservative world, and in the entirety of the muslim world already.. say for Lebanon maybe, but those guys are special, and its most likely those lose x-tian women :D

my disappointment with @SalarHaqq who has also turned into a mullah

Ever since I joined this forum I've been supportive of the Islamic Revolution and of Iran, as well as of Islamic legislation and have consistently opposed the freemason-promoted poison of secularism. So I certainly didn't switch sides, nor did I my convictions change.

Recent riots in Iran have 100% been backed by the west and the zionists in every possible and realistic way, as has every single opposition group to the Islamic Republic for the past 43 years. Those who support the rioters, objectively play into the hands of NATO's anti-Iranian agenda. It also reflects itself in forum behaviours, since opponents of the Islamic Republic and resident pro-American and resident zionist users from Occupied Palestine have entered a united front, they attack Iran hand in hand, react to each others' posts with 'likes' etc.

the Irani terrorist mullah regime which is being defended by NATO

Welcome to a weird club populated by takfiri pseudo-jihadis uttering the same NATO- and zionist-coined arguments, in a failed attempt to delegitimize one of the only governments on earth daring to resist the empire.

Leaders who fight NATO and/or the zionists know better and do not need anyone's advice in this regard. Chavez knew better, Castro knew better, Maduro knows better, Kim Jong-Il knew better and Kim Jong-Un knew better, Assad knows better, Putin knows better. All of them established close strategic cooperation with Islamic Iran against the common imperialist enemy.

On the other hand, NATO has had leftist and communist footmen among others. One of the main opposition forces to the revolutionary government of Venezuela for instance is made of Trostkyists. NATO and leftist formations have a history of mutual cooperation against actual, principled anti-imperial governments like the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Again, geopolitics cannot be understood if everything is viewed through a nominal ideological lens. It just doesn't work that way, since labels don't mean much into themselves. There are left wing entities working with the enemy while others have fought it. Likewise, there are groups and governments claiming to follow Islamic political ideology which have collaborated with the USA empire and others which have staunchly resisted it. If this reality is not acknowledged, one will end up holding some counter-factual views at one point or another.

( and I will reply soon to Salar's replies to me! ).

Prior to engaging into such, my advise would be to read up more extensively on Iranian history and politics. Recent replies by other Iranian users suggest as much.

Last edited:
The law is not this one. I heard other person who has read the law saying unmarried couple who do sex before married not only can get 6 months in jail, the government also will force them to marry legally.

I havent read the law, so I cannot confirm it.
'
Ah yes, the good old "you break the seal, you marry it" strategy. In the West, they used to call it "shotgun wedding" but usually that was only if she became pregnant. That was a long time ago, however. :D

It's amazing how many incels are triggered by this. Living in their parents homes with only their internet connection as a sexual outlet yet outraged they won't be legally allowed to bang on the beaches of Bali. :omghaha:

It's very difficult to police such a law, afterall people don't usually have sex in public places, they do so privately. Ultimately though if Indonesians want to pass laws prohibiting sex outside of marriage as it aligns with their Islamic values, that is there right to. In reality nothing changes I think.

who the FK said its most pure Islamic society on Earth ? or are you dumb enough not to know what an actual Islamic state is?

@Rusty2 was saying that in full sarcasm to Maulana @Sayfullah constantly going full on with the Haya Police and his adoration of TTP and "I"SIS and Zia-ul-Haq style hudood law.

Ever since I joined this forum I've been supportive of the Islamic Revolution and of Iran, as well as of Islamic legislation and have consistently opposed the freemason-promoted poison of secularism. So I certainly didn't switch sides, nor did I my convictions change.

"Supportive of Islamic Revolution and of Iran". Now that's contradictory because Nika and other protesters who were killed by the mullah forces and those who agitate against the mullah forces are Irani as well. Or did they transfer two months from Mars or North Korea ?

And who are this Free Masons that some keep talking about ? I am a secular, so were Nasser, Muammar, Lenin, Marx, Castro and yes, Bashar you keep using as a positive point but are we all under mind control of these Free Masons ? Where might I have found their gatherings in India to become influenced by them ? And books produced by them ? Websites ?

Recent riots in Iran have 100% been backed by the west and the zionists in every possible and realistic way, as has every single opposition group to the Islamic Republic for the past 43 years. Those who support the rioters, objectively play into the hands of NATO's anti-Iranian agenda. It also reflects itself in forum behaviours, since opponents of the Islamic Republic and resident pro-American and resident zionist users from Occupied Palestine have entered a united front, they attack Iran hand in hand, react to each others' posts with 'likes' etc.

Has NATO or its local enforcer, Israel government, ever bombed Irani government nuclear facilities the same way that they did against Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007 ? In fact it was the Irani mullah government which supplied an Irani government man who guided Israeli planes towards the Iraqi reactor. But the collaboration of Iran mullah regime and Israel government was quite early :

Iranian attack​

Main article: Operation Scorch Sword
Iran attacked and damaged the site on 30 September 1980, with two F-4 Phantoms, shortly after the outbreak of the Iran–Iraq War.[50] At the onset of the war, Yehoshua Saguy, director of the Israeli Military Intelligence Directorate, publicly urged the Iranians to bomb the reactor.[50][51] The attack was the first on a nuclear reactor and only the third on a nuclear facility in history. It was also the first instance of a preventive attack on a nuclear reactor which aimed to forestall the development of a nuclear weapon.[51][52][53]

Due to last minute Iranian concerns that the reactor had been already fueled and could release radioactive fallout if hit, they did not attack the actual reactor dome, but the control room, research/centrifuge facilities, and the adjacent buildings. The targets were struck and the buildings were damaged, along with the plant cooling mechanisms.[54] Two other F-4s simultaneously hit Baghdad's main power plant, knocking the city's electricity out for nearly two days. The Iraqis denied any major damage. The French and Italian technicians promptly left Iraq, and nearly withdrew from the project, but some later returned in February 1981 and began to repair the damage.[54]

Trita Parsi, in the book Treacherous Alliance: The Secret Dealings of Israel, Iran, and the United States, writes that a senior Israeli official met with a representative of the Ayatollah Khomeini in France one month prior to the Israeli attack.[55] The source of the assertion is Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli government employee. At the alleged meeting, the Iranians explained details of their 1980 attack on the site, and agreed to let Israeli planes land at an Iranian airfield in Tabriz in the case of an emergency.[55] While the new Iranian government was officially hostile to Israel, due to both nations having a common enemy (Iraq), and Iranian fears that the Iraqis would create an atomic bomb to use on them, they clandestinely worked with Israel to forestall such a development.
Every mullah regime or movement was seeded by NATO and that includes the Iran one.

On the other hand, NATO has had leftist and communist footmen among others. One of the main opposition forces to the revolutionary government of Venezuela for instance is made of Trostkyists. NATO and leftist formations have a history of mutual cooperation against actual, principled anti-imperial governments like the Islamic Republic of Iran.

1. Can you give more details of these NATO-allied leftists please ?

2. So you mean the antagonism between USA government and USSR was fake ? That the thousands of nuclear weapons pointed at each other and prepared to be dropped at each other were water balloons ?

3. I have met co-leftists in my city and they have been heavily anti-NATO and anti-Capitalism. OTOH those movements who forcibly takeover countries and designate them "Islamic Republic of..." are always NATO-seeded or NATO-enabled, whether this be Khomenei's regime or the Taliban.

It's amazing how many incels are triggered by this. Living in their parents homes with only their internet connection as a sexual outlet yet outraged they won't be legally allowed to bang on the beaches of Bali. :omghaha:

Ah, we have a Don Juan here. A friend of @-=virus=- I suppose. Easily charming the females of the world. No port and restaurant left without the whiff of these two charmers.

you disagree with what I've had to say on this thread too ? :what:

I tagged you because of your constant urge to consign me to the country of virgin males in every second thread multiple times and consign yourself to the category where wherever you walk the females develop weakness in their knees and turn around in unison hypno-eyed chanting "Ek baar dekha hai, baar baar dekhne ki tamanna hai".

Last edited:
Says the guys suckling at the teets of western society.
Stop being a hypocrite for once in your life and move to the Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan. The most pure Islamic society on Earth
lol Indiot, what about western societies taking advantage of developing countries?

We have every right to do the same to the West as well.
Why are you holy warriors of Islam always so abusive?
Remember in the Quran where it said "Be nice to people, until you disagree with them, then it's okay to a d!ck"

He was only repying in the same language that started by you and you are calling him abusive.

But as we say one cannot be liberandu without being a hypocrite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom