What's new

Indo-Russian 5th Generation PAK-FA/FGFA is dead

Just a meeting in which the deal was not signed, how could your source was bang on target.

India have already paid on FGFA/PAK FA Development and its not so easy to wind up so easily. Negotiation and back ground talks keeps on going, and you never know the strategic pollytics to disclose the deal at the right time. Many Specullated Aircraft deal Cancel, so what.

If that were true, wouldn't it be wise for you keep quiet about it so your opponent (India) wouldn't know?
Keep living in the illusion.

Easy brother @dadeechi is a good poster but little bit hurt I guess so, when he found that the deal was not signed, which was hyped very much by the media.

Jor ka Jhatka Dheere Se Lagega Par tumhe Mehsus Jaroor Ho Jayega -- Inshah Allah -- Ameen
I didn't understand what are you trying to say?
Did you smell any trolling in my post?
I just asked a simple question but you indian are so retard cannot understand what is written in the post.
It look like putin did gave you zoordaar jhatka on your back so you still feeling the pain.

I think India would go for F-16s or F-18s under Make in India and go for the F-35s as and when they are available. The problem with F-35s is that India is at the back of the line and may have to wait for another 8-10 years for its turn.

in hindsight India should of chosen the F-18 for MRCA and the F-35 makes the most sense for a 5th gen fighter, but they want technology transfer and to use Indian made weapons/systems and I don't think U.S would give much to India on that front.
The IAF isn't about to induct ANOTHER plane to serve alongside the Rafale and that too a plane that was rejected FOR FAILING TO MEETS ITS TECHNICAL CRITERIA (F-18 and -16).

If more planes are coming to fill the void it is the far more capable Rafale.
if India was willing to buy 200+ U.S made F-35s I think it would be possible

India could buy

140 of the F-35A variant
60 of the F-35 B/C variant for India future aircraft carriers

and to set up India to maintain the F-35 and a weapons package you are looking at about $25 billion dollar deal
You think the IAF is interested in that t*rd of an airplane? They are interested in a air-superiroty fith gen fighter not some "jack of all, master of none" highly comprimised and flawed F-35.

@Topic- this is some pretty stupid BS that makes no sense no matter what angle you look at it. BUT, if it is true it isn't a huge loss- the IAF will be free to invest MASSIVELY in the Rafale (greater than 250 airframes) and the AMCA will be the long term objective with assitance from France and the US. That india is still signing deals with Russia (Ka-226T, S-400, Talwars etc) it is clear relations aren't in the gutter and some over enthusiastic/paid journos are getting their facts wrong- AS USUAL.

@PARIKRAMA @Echo_419 @Aminroop @anant_s @FrenchPilot dumba$$ presstitutes again.

India is inside the US cauldron upto the neck. I have always maintained in this Forum that in the end F-35 will be shoved down IAF's throat. Yes, there will be bits of purchases from the Russians and the Frenchies. But the major share must go to USA.

Before making conclusions one must also check the amount of money India is spending on Indo - Russian deals.

4 Billion for Talwar class frigates.
1 Billion odd for Ka 226
20 Nuclear reactors.
5 to 6 Billion on s 400 Triumpf
other air defense systems etc..etc..,

India always balances its relations.

@Abingdonboy Man,India chose the Rafale and is negociating to buy it. (And most likely build it in India.)
I remarked,myself,that in Indian press (presstitutes),there was a big war against the rafale,almost everyweek an article about how India should or shouldn't buy it,buy another one,how the Rafale is a wrong choice and whatsoever.
-
Everyweek there's a company who lost the tender but comes from nowhere wants to sell India everything ; Every components,full transfer,full integration and whatsoever. The Rafale won it because it met the criterias imposed by the Indians where others failed. 3 years from 2012,won't change anything,you can propose India the moon,it won't change anything. (As Indian air force staff want it!)
-
So,we can suppose that India will buy the new version of the Rafale the F3.R.
-
The new F3R standard Rafale will include a new-generation laser targeting pod and major software changes. The upgrades will complement the enhanced Thales RBE2 active electronically-scanned array (AESA) radar which will allow the aircraft to deploy the MBDA Meteor Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM), along with improvements to the aircraft’s Thales SPECTRA self-defence system and Mode-5/Mode-S-compatible Identification Friend or Foe interrogator/transponder.
-
And of course,the rafale is a platform that will be constantly upgraded with the best available,we might see a new version near 2025-2030s. (It's my guess.) Til the UCAVs will replace it. (In our air force at least. :cheers: )

Russia confidance on india dying every day y inot giving acces to india and only IAF can but 1 squadron these are massive things

Russian attitude to pakistan getting better tell u everything

Russian policy is good because in global map indian policies contrdict with rusian policies

For example india Support USA in syria but russia oppose it

Bhai where are these stupid people who never listen to me in 2009 that russia will have distance from india

You will never make a meaningful or useful contribution to this forum. All good members start out bright eyed and full of enthusiasm and one-by-one become either semi-trolls like @Armstrong - who also left the forum:cray: - and @Chinese-Dragon (I still love both of you:azn:) or leave the forum like @SvenSvensonov and @Joe Shearer - other quality members like @Oscar or @Nihonjin1051 tone down their contributions. @AUSTERLITZ has too, though he still contributes from time to time. I haven't noticed anything new from Jhungary either.

Oh, and these people can be found here:

Notable Members

They were some of, if not the, best members here.

You simply can't argue with people here, the ignorance is too think. No contribution you make will matter when someone doesn't want to believe or see it. And there's a lot of those people on this forum.

Sorry for being so cynical, but I've lived through this too:

Technogaianist

Transhumanist

Now I don't even bother contributing my knowledge or depth on defense matters, which I'm rather good with being both ex-military and a current defense employee, I simply got burned out by the stupidity that fosters here.

So I play around with @Nihonjin1051 instead.

Sorry for being a downer:partay:. Escape while you can:

panda-escape-o.gif

Soon, like this panda cub, you'll never be free.
i knew it. i knew you were Technogaianist Transhumanist. there are too many trolls here or to many people who dont know what they are talking about. where is SvenSvensonov?
you forgot @Armstrong i thought he was you buddyhttps://defence.pk/members/transhumanist.168751/

The IAF isn't about to induct ANOTHER plane to serve alongside the Rafale and that too a plane that was rejected FOR FAILING TO MEETS ITS TECHNICAL CRITERIA (F-18 and -16).

You think the IAF is interested in that t*rd of an airplane? They are interested in a air-superiroty fith gen fighter not some "jack of all, master of none" highly comprimised and flawed F-35.

@Topic- this is some pretty stupid BS that makes no sense no matter what angle you look at it. BUT, if it is true it isn't a huge loss- the IAF will be free to invest MASSIVELY in the Rafale (greater than 250 airframes) and the AMCA will be the long term objective with assitance from France and the US. That india is still signing deals with Russia (Ka-226T, S-400, Talwars etc) it is clear relations aren't in the gutter and some over enthusiastic/paid journos are getting their facts wrong- AS USUAL.

dumba$$ presstitutes again.
@Echo_419 @Aminroop @anant_s @FrenchPilot @Abingdonboy @Water Car Engineer @MilSpec @knight11 @SR-91
@dadeechi

An update from my source

PM Modi and Prez Putin has agreed to follow the brahmos JV route for FGFA. The indian partner choices were 3 groups - Tata, Reliance Aerospace (Mukesh Ambani) and Reliance Defense (Anil Ambani). The Russians have showed willingness to move the Sukhoi JV with Tata. The modalities are under process and announcement will be made in an appropriate time.. The JV will also produce the spares and items which are sourced from Russia for Su30 MKI. India has assured a order of minimum 200+ FGFA via that JV. This way the patented technology transfer would be negotiable and like before in Brahmos, the indian company TATA would invest the assembly plant in India and know how would be dealt by Sukhoi....It will be under Make in India and a Russian contingent will come to India to sign the JV and unveil it to the public.

@dadeechi Bro looks like the announcement of india purchasing cant be made as its now a JV route and for that it has to be signed between partners..

@PARIKRAMA @Echo_419 @Aminroop @anant_s @FrenchPilot dumba$$ presstitutes again.

said should buddy.

too late now even.

you are stuck with 36 Rafales for now :disagree:

if not the SH the Mig-35 would of been a better choice. Russia was going to give full ToT on it I believe

first Ka 226 not coming.
then PAK FA not coming.
Stayed tuned to know if PM is coming from Russia or not:p:
PS: Given how our media works, some won't get satisfied till PM personally gets S 400 batterries, Kamovs and FGFA cleared from customs at IGI airport.:pop:

I dnt think its dead yet. Ppl out there might find some way out only if IAF agrees to go for it.

Tell me how many countries are going to buy Pak fa ?? I dont see china buying them... give it some time.. its not dead, Russians are just bargaining like marwari businessmen.

Back
Top Bottom