What's new

Indo-Russian 5th Generation PAK-FA/FGFA is dead

Current at a hospital:angel:. As for where he is regarding this forum or AMF (if you know it)... he doesn't internet anymore. Too little gain, too much stress dealing with people who are too dense. He's not very social anyway, so being here just to talk with others isn't that appealing to him either.
how comes he's a hospital. have you been giving him migrains :blah:
fair enough at least theres one sain norwegian/swedish member here.

I didn't forget him:p:. I called him and C-D "semi-trolls/" Always good for fun, but rarely, if ever, on topic. Smart, but fleety.

this is your 3rd account how come you dont you stick to the one. i know the first account you had trouble logging into by the second is no excuse.:agree:

I think various Pvt company will gets some share to build parts, and HAL would be the prime integrator for FGFA.

HAL should focus their attention on AMCA instead on FGFA. For AMCA, HAL could leverage the lessons learned from LCA along with the technology gained from RAFALE and FGFA projects.

@Echo_419 @Aminroop @anant_s @FrenchPilot @Abingdonboy @Water Car Engineer @MilSpec @knight11 @SR-91
@dadeechi

An update from my source

PM Modi and Prez Putin has agreed to follow the brahmos JV route for FGFA. The indian partner choices were 3 groups - Tata, Reliance Aerospace (Mukesh Ambani) and Reliance Defense (Anil Ambani). The Russians have showed willingness to move the Sukhoi JV with Tata. The modalities are under process and announcement will be made in an appropriate time.. The JV will also produce the spares and items which are sourced from Russia for Su30 MKI. India has assured a order of minimum 200+ FGFA via that JV. This way the patented technology transfer would be negotiable and like before in Brahmos, the indian company TATA would invest the assembly plant in India and know how would be dealt by Sukhoi....It will be under Make in India and a Russian contingent will come to India to sign the JV and unveil it to the public.

@dadeechi Bro looks like the announcement of india purchasing cant be made as its now a JV route and for that it has to be signed between partners..

Bhai, U made me soon happy today, this was a complete surprise. A JV and that too with , all time favorite company, TATA. Yaar over 200 FGFA, I AFTER is about to become a force not to be reckon with.

Can't wait for details to come out. Any idea when the Russians are coming to sign this JV.

first Ka 226 not coming.
then PAK FA not coming.
Stayed tuned to know if PM is coming from Russia or not:p:
PS: Given how our media works, some won't get satisfied till PM personally gets S 400 batterries, Kamovs and FGFA cleared from customs at IGI airport.:pop:

Lol, I think some mixed something good in ur popcorn.:lol:

HAL should focus their attention on AMCA instead on FGFA. For AMCA, HAL could leverage the lessons learned from LCA along with the technology gained from RAFALE and FGFA projects.

if Russia is having problems developing a 5th gen fighter do you honestly think India would have any better luck??

what Russia and India should do is scrap the stealth aspect of the Pak-FA and just use the Su-35 airframe.

you take everything that is going good with the Pak-FA and add it to the Su-35.

I keep hearing about anti-stealth radars that Russia and China have if this true what's the point of developing stealth?? when you can easily counter it.

The IAF isn't about to induct ANOTHER plane to serve alongside the Rafale and that too a plane that was rejected FOR FAILING TO MEETS ITS TECHNICAL CRITERIA (F-18 and -16).

If more planes are coming to fill the void it is the far more capable Rafale.

You think the IAF is interested in that t*rd of an airplane? They are interested in a air-superiroty fith gen fighter not some "jack of all, master of none" highly comprimised and flawed F-35.

@Topic- this is some pretty stupid BS that makes no sense no matter what angle you look at it. BUT, if it is true it isn't a huge loss- the IAF will be free to invest MASSIVELY in the Rafale (greater than 250 airframes) and the AMCA will be the long term objective with assitance from France and the US. That india is still signing deals with Russia (Ka-226T, S-400, Talwars etc) it is clear relations aren't in the gutter and some over enthusiastic/paid journos are getting their facts wrong- AS USUAL.

@PARIKRAMA @Echo_419 @Aminroop @anant_s @FrenchPilot dumba$$ presstitutes again.

I agree with you the Sensationalist Indian is doing what it does the best

AMCA is the ADA proposal, not the HAL who is the prime manufacturer and integrator.

Giving jobs on contractual work is what is happening these days.
So giving contracts to manufacture subsystem, say composite airframe and wings to TAML, and landing gear to Mahindra Aerospace, Missile to Godrej Aerospace, and electronics to Reliance Aerospace could cut short the time, cost and help in growing the aerospace environment in the country.

ADA should be the Prime Developer and should concentrate on R&D, and HAL as prime integrator.

well you should not mix regular trade with defence trade.

You can check out the amount of money spent by India on Russian defense products in the last decade alone and compare it with the west.

the list is a lengthy one

1) INS Vikramaditya
2) Talwar class frigates
3) INS Chakra Nuke submarine
4) T 90 tanks
5) Su 30 MKIs
6) Mig 29's
7) Radars, anti aircraft missiles
8) PAK FA
9) Smerch MBRL
10)Brahmos
11) Mi 28 Helicopters

etc...etc.....

if Russia is having problems developing a 5th gen fighter do you honestly think India would have any better luck??

what Russia and India should do is scrap the stealth aspect of the Pak-FA and just use the Su-35 airframe.

I keep hearing about anti-stealth radars that Russia and China have if this true what's the point of developing stealth?? when you can easily counter it.

Well our ADA who developed LCA Tejas is asking for the 2 Billion for the R&D and prototype, which is very minimum to what we are going to pay, and I find know reason to doubt ADA.

@Abingdonboy Man,India chose the Rafale and is negociating to buy it. (And most likely build it in India.)
I remarked,myself,that in Indian press (presstitutes),there was a big war against the rafale,almost everyweek an article about how India should or shouldn't buy it,buy another one,how the Rafale is a wrong choice and whatsoever.
-
Everyweek there's a company who lost the tender but comes from nowhere wants to sell India everything ; Every components,full transfer,full integration and whatsoever. The Rafale won it because it met the criterias imposed by the Indians where others failed. 3 years from 2012,won't change anything,you can propose India the moon,it won't change anything. (As Indian air force staff want it!)
-
So,we can suppose that India will buy the new version of the Rafale the F3.R.
-
The new F3R standard Rafale will include a new-generation laser targeting pod and major software changes. The upgrades will complement the enhanced Thales RBE2 active electronically-scanned array (AESA) radar which will allow the aircraft to deploy the MBDA Meteor Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM), along with improvements to the aircraft’s Thales SPECTRA self-defence system and Mode-5/Mode-S-compatible Identification Friend or Foe interrogator/transponder.
-
And of course,the rafale is a platform that will be constantly upgraded with the best available,we might see a new version near 2025-2030s. (It's my guess.) Til the UCAVs will replace it. (In our air force at least. :cheers: )

I agree with you Rafael is a Aircraft which has a very good future unlike the messed up Typhoon & other MMRCA contenders.Having said that,i think the number of Rafael's in our Air force will further increased(Beyond the 36).

Super Sukhoi 30 MKI upgrade will negate any advantage of SU-35

Anti Stealth Radar LOLZ

I tell you there will be the difference, suppose israel or US would want to breach the Iran's S400 cover, they would easily, but when another NATO member like Austalia or turkey tried to do same with Russian airspace, they will be fried in air.

Bhai, U made me soon happy today, this was a complete surprise. A JV and that too with , all time favorite company, TATA. Yaar over 200 FGFA, I AFTER is about to become a force not to be reckon with.

Can't wait for details to come out. Any idea when the Russians are coming to sign this JV.

Lol, I think some mixed something good in ur popcorn.:lol:
@PARIKRAMA Bhai mere I love you yaar, paas hota to chum leta

Last night I had only 4 hours of sleep eagerly scurrying various defense websites for the positive news on the list of deals that were planned but there was absolutely none . I was initially hopeful at least some of the deals would be done. It was a huge anti climax.

Modi/BJP is hell bent on destroying India. Very disappointed.

get a life dude :)

Back
Top Bottom