What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

In one way it was/is beneficial for us too, that, ye log kashmir k chakkar mai uljhey reh gaye, warna ager kahi ye kashmir k chakkar mai na padtey to aaj "Singapore" of south asia hotey both in terms of Infrastructure and economy.

And it could have been way too hard for us to catch them because of our huge size and population.

Hint: They were ahead of us in 60's in terms of Infrastructure, and have had full support of western powers, if they could have sustained that growth then it could have been otherway around in current times!

So we should all Thank great "Zia" for this and even now their current paranoia regarding kashmir, i whole heatedly wish it will continue.!

Kashmir before pakistan! :agree:

I have answered your first question whenever you have asked!

And let me answer it again, "Educate yourself" young man Google is your friend, i am not here to spoon feed someone.

:)

Despite the fact that we have remained in the eye of the storm during Russian invasion of Afghanistan and now since last over a decade and have suffered badly ..... it may surprise you if you visit Pakistan and see the infrastructure and other development that has taken place and even now is taking place.

Yes there are a lot of problems, terrorism, not a pretty transition to democracy, corruption, some major institutions badly suffering as a result etc etc. But because we are a small country, the growth can happen rather quickly like it happened only some years ago, when it grew at 8%.

It will happen, I am sure and these signs are visible, despite the problems.

I don't want to boast - please don't take it the manner, but ask those who visited Pakistan and then make comments.

And yes, we will never give away our right to Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Despite the fact that we have remained in the eye of the storm during Russian invasion of Afghanistan and now since last over a decade and have suffered badly ..... it may surprise you if you visit Pakistan and see the infrastructure and other development that has taken place and even now is taking place.

Yes there are a lot of problems, terrorism, not a pretty transition to democracy, corruption, some major institutions badly suffering as a result etc etc. But because we are a small country, the growth can happen rather quickly like it happened only some years ago, when it grew at 8%.

It will happen, I am sure and these signs are visible, despite the problems.

I don't want to boast - please don't take it the manner, but ask those who visited Pakistan and then make comments.

growing with 8% doesnt change anything wrt india...even oman is growing with 16% :lol:
and its in indian interst if paksitan keeps claiming on our kashmir...its blessing..

Many intellectuals in pakistan says,

Kashmir maangte maangte aadha Pakistan kho dia. Jo hai ussi main khush kyun nahin hote.

Ye efforts kahin aur lagao to Pakistan ki image acchi ho jayegi.

Exactly, Kashmir is the best example of "misplaced priorities" of a nation:

1. Fighting 4 wars with many times more powerful country like India, resulting in loss in each one, losing half the territory of Pakistan in 1971, International shame in Kargil 1999,etc.

2. Spreading terrorism in the name of freedom fighters has done more bad to Pakistan than India, India now have successfully fought terrorism in Kashmir & there is a relative calm in the valley. On the other hand Pakistan is now accused of giving refuge to terrorists & also sometimes referred to as a hub of International terrorism.

3. Developing nuke weapons in the name of hedging against India in future conventional conflict (mainly on Kashmir issue) has only affected the economy of Pakistan, which until 1990's boasted of more Per capita income than India.

4. Political elite in Pakistan often forget that in giving priority to Kashmir, they are ruining the prosperity of there own territories such as Baluchistan, whose people are demanding freedom (in very hushed voices).

Pakistan can take a cue from it's "all weather friend" China, for whom Taiwan is more an integral part of China than Kashmir for Pakistan, but that has not stopped it from giving top priority on developing it's nation first which can obviously have a direct effect on improving it's military capability & thus China can take Taiwan by force or otherwise, when the right time comes.

And if you believe me "Hum Bhi yahi chahtey hai" you should not, and keep investing your money and resources in LeT and training camps for those poor pakistani punjabi militants. :agree:

Oh Pai where is B of Balochistan in Pakistan if you talk about abt K of Kashmir ? Balochistani to khush hai nahi aur aap baat kar rahe hai Kashmir ki.

Oye phuddu .... tum Pakistani flag mein Indian sheep ho. You are a False Flag.

The word Pakistan stands for

P stands for punjab
A stands for afghania
K stands for kashmir
S stands for sindh
I stand for India when we fly our flag on Delhi's Red Fort ................ :)
TAN stands for baluchistan

That day, you were clapping clapping for Indian team during the cricket match also.

You are a False Flag

growing with 8% doesnt change anything wrt india...even oman is growing with 16% :lol:
and its in indian interst if paksitan keeps claiming on our kashmir...its blessing..

Remain blessed ....... next is NE India ...... more blessings on the way.

And if you believe me "Hum Bhi yahi chahtey hai" you should not, and keep investing your money and resources in LeT and training camps for those poor pakistani punjabi militants. :agree:

We don't have to give money to such people.

Saudi Arabia hai na.

next is baluchistan ....:argh::argh::argh:

oh sorry...

next is indus valley civilization :rofl:

ha ha ha

Never.

Oye phuddu .... tum Pakistani flag mein Indian sheep ho. You are a False Flag.

The word Pakistan stands for

P stands for punjab
A stands for afghania
K stands for kashmir
S stands for sindh
I stand for India when we fly our flag on Delhi's Red Fort ................ :)
TAN stands for baluchistan

That day, you were clapping clapping for Indian team during the cricket match also.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your flag on Delhi fort ??? :rofl::rofl:

Sala aadha Pakistan hamne cheen kar naya desh bana diya .... Kashmir me 4 bar mooh ki khachuke

phir bhi ye sapne

In one way it was/is beneficial for us too, that, ye log kashmir k chakkar mai uljhey reh gaye, warna ager kahi ye kashmir k chakkar mai na padtey to aaj "Singapore" of south asia hotey both in terms of Infrastructure and economy.

And it could have been way too hard for us to catch them because of our huge size and population.

Hint: They were ahead of us in 60's in terms of Infrastructure, and have had full support of western powers, if they could have sustained that growth then it could have been otherway around in current times!

So we should all Thank great "Zia" for this and even now their current paranoia regarding kashmir, i whole heatedly wish it will continue.!

Kashmir before pakistan! :agree:

:)
Pakistan's biggest enemy is Pakistan itself. They got West for so many years as you said.

Their strategic location.

Being Islamic country means they could have huge investment from Gulf in good areas rather than KSA funding terrorist groups.

China and US were their best friends.

They have so many resources, and just 180 million people.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your flag on Delhi fort ??? :rofl::rofl:

Sala aadha Pakistan hamne cheen kar naya desh bana diya .... Kashmir me 4 bar mooh ki khachuke

phir bhi ye sapne

ha ha ha .......

Arrey bhai log ...... this is just the Shaping of Environment phase.

Aagay aagay dekhiye hota hai kya.

We don't have to give money to such people.

Saudi Arabia hai na..

Aye Saudi Arabia to abhi bhi hai, phir ye phattey haal kyu hai ?

Or are you saying that Saudi Arabia invest money only on in Terrorist Organisation and for terrorist organisations?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom