What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

Asal basmati Pakistan mein hota hai. I know an Indian friend who purchases basmati from Pakistan, stamps it, made in India and sells it in UAE - it is very famous indeed.

It is costly here in Pakistan but not very.

Kya phekta hai :woot:

Over 700,000 of your security forces have been deployed there since 1989, and you call it every such demand. It is more than every such demand.

The demand will keep on simmering because the shaping of environment phase is still going on. Over 100,000 Kashmiris dead. This has already developed the capability to remain simmering for a very very long time, till it again turns into an even bigger fire.

You are talking about Balochistan I presume. Yes the problem is there and is being handled appropriately, both at political, judicial and military level. But, this has just started in its present form and is far far away from where Indian Occupied Kashmir is standing now.

Zaid Hamid ki class attend kar k aaye ho kya? 700000 Ka figure wahan se mila hoga.

main koi purani woorani atma nahi balki recycled atma hoon yeh mera kon sa janam hai mujhe bhi nahi pata.bas re-incarnate hote raho 84 crore times.......................:)

yahan par logon ne aunty bana diya...........:cry:

I can't see the youtube and good that I can't.

Nahin .... tum bahot hi puraani aatma ho aur logon se chupati ho. Koi reincarnate waghera nahin huee. Agar reincarnate hoti to kaali makhhi hoti.

Kya phekta hai :woot:

Kiyun, hazam nahin hota.

Hajmula le lo.

Was separate currency used in Jammu and Kashmir like some other princely states.

Copy+of+Scan0001.JPG

Copy+of+Scan0001.JPG

Copy+of+Scan0001.JPG

yahan par logon ne aunty bana diya...........:cry:

Waisey meine bhi apko bohot bar aunty bola hein.. :lol:

I thought you are in late 30s or early 40s.

Zaid Hamid ki class attend kar k aaye ho kya? 700000 Ka figure wahan se mila hoga.

ha ha ha ....

Yaar ye Zaid hamid kon hai. Indians ko bahot hi pasand hai. Har waqt usi ki baat kartay hein.

Nawan ayan sohnneya. Thora peechay jao, isi thread mein 700,000 jawab bhi hai.

Pata nahin kahan se uth ke aa jaatay hein.

Soyee huee yajuj majuj.

ha ha ha .....

You are well over the actual date line.

But it doesn't matter. I will be there some day. :)

Because, men get naughty at four naught forty.

Ohh...so whom do you wanna get naughty with...yahan pe online rahogay toh naughty nahi ho payoge.

ha ha ha ....

Yaar ye Zaid hamid kon hai. Indians ko bahot hi pasand hai. Har waqt usi ki baat kartay hein.

Soyee huee yajuj majuj.

Are yar hamid is most famous joker of Pakistan ... you dnt knw him????

Copy+of+Scan0001.JPG

Copy+of+Scan0001.JPG

Copy+of+Scan0001.JPG

Waisey meine bhi apko bohot bar aunty bola hein.. :lol:

I thought you are in late 30s or early 40s.

Very interesting indeed. This currency.

I read about it before but this is the first time I have seen it.

Oh .... so your age estimation methodology is flawed since some time. :)

Ohh...so whom do you wanna get naughty with...yahan pe online rahogay toh naughty nahi ho payoge.

Let that time come.

Pehlay is umar ke mazay le lein, baaki baad mein. :)

Very interesting indeed. This currency.

I read about it before but this is the first time I have seen it.

Oh .... so your age estimation methodology is flawed since some time. :)

Ya..the currency shows the dominance of Dogra rule over the state.Dogri which is similar to hindi is written in big letter and urdu in small...Printed in Jammu which was the capital of the state then..and Dogras had the majority in the Army ..After independence Nehrujiiii changed everything because Dogras were loyal to India and they didnt care about them...because of him we are in this mess.

Yeah i guess....i am not good with guessing a persons age.

Ya..the currency shows the dominance of Dogra rule over the state.Dogri which is similar to hindi is written in big letter and urdu in small...Printed in Jammu which was the capital of the state then..and Dogras had the majority in the Army ..After independence Nehrujiiii changed everything because Dogras were loyal to India and they didnt care about them...because of him we are in this mess.

Yeah i guess....i am not good with guessing a persons age.

Major changes in the environment result in major changes for many.

For some these changes bring new opportunities and for others, missed opportunities.

It though never remain the same.

ha ha ha ....

Soyee huee yajuj majuj.
Oh ho, toh bhaisaab zaid hamid ko nahin jaante. Kaee salon se Pakistan Ka most famous joker hai woh.
Kamaal karte ho tickerji, Pakistani ho kar usko nahin jante? Soyee hue the ya umar K wajah se bhool gaye? Pata nahin kya soch kar post karte hain.

itni bakwaas ko hajmola toh kya hajmola Ka baap bhi hazam nahi kar sakta

Julab ki goliyan khao.

Behtar ho jao gay.

Oh ho, toh bhaisaab zaid hamid ko nahin jaante. Kaee salon se Pakistan Ka most famous joker hai woh.
Kamaal karte ho tickerji, Pakistani ho kar usko nahin jante? Soyee hue the ya umar K wajah se bhool gaye? Pata nahin kya soch kar post karte hain.

nahin jaanta yaar. kya karun.

Julab ki goliyan khao.

Behtar ho jao gay.

nahin jaanta yaar. kya karun.

Doctor ho kya??? Itni bakwaas k liye toh 1-2 goliyan bhi kam pad jayegi. 10 julab ki goliyan kaafi hogi doctorsaab??? Phir aap keh sakoge "1 Pakistani=10 julab ki goliyan" :woot:

Waise aap sach mein zaid hamid ko nahin jante ya usko bhool gaye? Kamaal karte ho tickerji, aap se humein yeh ummeed nahi thi. Youtube par zaid hamid k videos dekh lo, saab jaan Jaoge. Ab yeh mat kehna ki youtube kya hai yeh nahi jante warna 10 julab ki goliyan bhi kam pad jayegi haha

Back
Top Bottom