What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

Let India keep barking, ground realities are different. Kashmir has and always will be a part of Pakistan, our leaders have wronged our nation/people on so many occasions with regards to Kashmir, but our people are always with our brethren in mind, body and spirit. Our pain is their pain and vice versa. So many western sources back this claim and even Indian soldiers who talk of their experience on the front line in Kashmir have spouted that very fact.

It's only a matter of time before we are rejoined with our brothers/sisters.

Yeah Jammu area...when i visit the villages old grandpa's and grannies of the village share stories how a train used to go to Pakistan and now the houses are built on the tracks...

So that area and south of it ie punjab is famous for basmati rice of good quality.

Yes, I have seen this area.

Long time ago, we used to go for shikar in the area, near phukliyan. Neel guy and the wild cattle roaming in the area after the war I think of 71.

Good times.

Surprisingly though, all the wild boar would remain on Pakistani side and all the wild cattle and neel guy would remain on Indian side.

Yes, I have seen this area.

Long time ago, we used to go for shikar in the area, near phukliyan. Neel guy and the wild cattle roaming in the area after the war I think of 71.

Good times.

Surprisingly though, all the wild boar would remain on Pakistani side and all the wild cattle and neel guy would remain on Indian side.

Well we have leopards a few kms above in the mountains.

Regarding the cattle and neel guy..let me tell you a tale...Where Jammu is was a hunting ground for a king named Jambhu Lochan and he was very fond of hunting.One evening while having water in the Tawi river he saw a Tiger and a goat drinking water together and thought of this place as divine and built a city after his name Jammu here...but i know what you were trying to say there....:azn:

Yeah Jammu area...when i visit the villages old grandpa's and grannies of the village share stories how a train used to go to Pakistan and now the houses are built on the tracks...

So that area and south of it ie punjab is famous for basmati rice of good quality.

Is that Jammu-Akhnoor metre gauge line, GOI is reconsidering the reconstruction and extend it to Rajouri-Poonch.

ha ha ha

Kashmiriyon ne ek lakh banday aisay hi nahin murwa liye.

Konsay aisay log hein India mein jinhon ne itni kurbani di hai.

Tumhara khyal hai wo bhool jayengay.

Hindustaniyon ne apne khoon se watan ko angrezon se Azad kiya....humne apna karz desh ko ada kar diya hai...

Jahan tak Kashmiriyon ka sawal hai...agar woh tameez se humare ghar mein reh nahin sakte....to unhe jannat ka free ticket katwate rahenge...
Bhoolne to hum nahin denge...Humare ghar ke sher sirf hum hain....ukhad lein jo ukhadna hai...

Aur rahi chuhon ki baat - dobara sun lo ....... jo rice tum log wahan khatay ho, ham us rice ko chuhon kay aagay daal detay hein.

tum apne logon ko chaawal khilao ya gobar....humara kya jata hai...
Sirf chuhe ki maut na marna...

Let India keep barking, ground realities are different. Kashmir has and always will be a part of Pakistan, our leaders have wronged our nation/people on so many occasions with regards to Kashmir, but our people are always with our brethren in mind, body and spirit. Our pain is their pain and vice versa. So many western sources back this claim and even Indian soldiers who talk of their experience on the front line in Kashmir have spouted that very fact.

Just dont hold your breath....

Is that Jammu-Akhnoor metre gauge line, GOI is reconsidering the reconstruction and extend it to Rajouri-Poonch.

Theres no track to Akhnoor.From Jammu it heads north to Udhampur and into the valley and Akhnoor lies in the Rajouri-Poonch route.It would be really nice if they plan to build a raliway line there.

Well we have leopards a few kms above in the mountains.

Regarding the cattle and neel guy..let me tell you a tale...Where Jammu is was a hunting ground for a king named Jambhu Lochan and he was very fond of hunting.One evening while having water in the Tawi river he saw a Tiger and a goat drinking water together and thought of this place as divine and built a city after his name Jammu here...but i know what you were trying to say there....:azn:

Interesting.

What I remember being told by one of the khojis was that because the Indians don't hurt the cows etc, they remain on Indian side and because the wild boar is not killed for meat by Pakistanis, they remain on Pakistani side. I don't know if the logic was correct or not - but surely, the wild boar was generally found on Pakistani side and the neel guy and wild cattle on Indian side.

Interesting.

What I remember being told by one of the khojis was that because the Indians don't hurt the cows etc, they remain on Indian side and because the wild boar is not killed for meat by Pakistanis, they remain on Pakistani side. I don't know if the logic was correct or not - but surely, the wild boar was generally found on Pakistani side and the neel guy and wild cattle on Indian side.

Neel guy is rare i would say and wild boars are quite common in the mountains.Jammu is a plain area and hardly any forest or mountains are present..so theres less wildlife but as you go north towards Kashmir more and more wildlife can be seen.

Theres no track to Akhnoor.From Jammu it heads north to Udhampur and into the valley and Akhnoor lies in the Rajouri-Poonch route.It would be really nice if they plan to build a raliway line there.

Isn't a railway line being built or probably has already been built between Jammu and Srinagar. I read it in papers some time ago.

I don't know about Poonch.

Neel guy is rare i would say and wild boars are quite common in the mountains.Jammu is a plain area and hardly any forest or mountains are present..so theres less wildlife but as you go north towards Kashmir more and more wildlife can be seen.

I am talking about the border area that I saw. Where we use to go for shikar. Lot of shrubry along the border in those days.

Its been ages now that I have been to that area.

Isn't a railway line being built or probably has already been built between Jammu and Srinagar. I read it in papers some time ago.

I don't know about Poonch.

I am talking about the border area that I saw. Where we use to go for shikar. Lot of shrubry along the border in those days.

Its been ages now that I have been to that area.

Railway line goes northwards from Jammu towards the valley..Rajouri and poonch are on a different direction.

Although i have been to border areas a few times only i have only rarely seen them...talking of the banks of Chenab river..but near the mountains they may be present in large numbers.

Why not make a game or book about this fantasy.

Railway line goes northwards from Jammu towards the valley..Rajouri and poonch are on a different direction.

Although i have been to border areas a few times only i have only rarely seen them...talking of the banks of Chenab river..but near the mountains they may be present in large numbers.

Earlier there used to be a proper road linking Jammu with Sialkot. Abhi to khandar hai.

JIHADDDDD ALLAH-HU-AKHBHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

So any PDF-ers here ever thought of joining the Kashmir Jihad for a fresh young batch of 72 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom