What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

Asal basmati Pakistan mein hota hai. I know an Indian friend who purchases basmati from Pakistan, stamps it, made in India and sells it in UAE - it is very famous indeed.

It is costly here in Pakistan but not very.

Ever have Indian basmati ??? I think it is exported to Pak. Please have some and yes it's very expensive
I think it's good time to sleep 2.34 am. Good night :D

q hans rahi ho ticker is always r8 :D
you wont get it its way beyond your understanding...........

12th.jpg

Asal basmati Pakistan mein hota hai. I know an Indian friend who purchases basmati from Pakistan, stamps it, made in India and sells it in UAE - it is very famous indeed.

Humaray basmati k khet hain bhai..kharedni nahi padte...Apkay Gujranwala Sikalkot k opposite side pey.

Yes, and that's why US was fighting with India to try and get the patent for basmati, and Pakistan is nowhere in the picture.

apna oper wala mala use karo sab samajh jaoge.........................:rofl:

12th.jpg

ha ha ha .... kharab hai na samajh nahin aa raha.

isi liye to bahot barr barr karta hun.

magar tum se bahot bahot bahot kam.

Kya samajh gya mujhay bhi bata de.
aaj din main pdf par aane tak apna oper ka mala use karo agar tab bhi samajh nahi aya to aakar din main bataoongi........abhi sona hai...............

shaba khair,shubh ratri,good night to all.

12th.jpg

Humaray basmati k khet hain bhai..kharedni nahi padte...Apkay Gujranwala Sikalkot k opposite side pey.

nahin I was not talking about you.

But a friend of mine does this and has been doing this since some time. He was telling me that Pakistani stuff is much better than India's. I don't know the reason why. It was a casual talk while golfing.

Some one here mentioned basmati to mujhay yaad aya.

EzioAltaïr;3466372 said:
Yes, and that's why US was fighting with India to try and get the patent for basmati, and Pakistan is nowhere in the picture.

Many years ago it was a very contentious issue between India and Pakistan.

I don't know what is the status now.

nahin I was not talking about you.

But a friend of mine does this and has been doing this since some time. He was telling me that Pakistani stuff is much better than India's. I don't know the reason why. It was a casual talk while golfing.

Some one here mentioned basmati to mujhay yaad aya.

Many years ago it was a very contentious issue between India and Pakistan.

I don't know what is the status now.

The basmati rice from our fields are among the longest...I cant eat any other rice..specially with Chicken and meat.

Gujranwala is pretty far behind - uskay opposite.

hmmm - phukliyan ke ilakay kay opposite kya.

Sialkot ke saamnay wala Indian sheher yaad nahin.

But it is Jammu area, south west of it.

The basmati rice from our fields are among the longest...I cant eat any other rice..specially with Chicken and meat.

yeah exactly.

The smell, the taste - it is so different than any other type of rice.

Gujranwala is pretty far behind - uskay opposite.

hmmm - phukliyan ke ilakay kay opposite kya.

Sialkot ke saamnay wala Indian sheher yaad nahin.

But it is Jammu area, south west of it.

yeah exactly.

The smell, the taste - it is so different than any other type of rice.

Yeah Jammu area...when i visit the villages old grandpa's and grannies of the village share stories how a train used to go to Pakistan and now the houses are built on the tracks...

So that area and south of it ie punjab is famous for basmati rice of good quality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom