What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

Sometimes i really feel sad about the people of Kashmir....They should realize that both parties like India and Pak are playing politics with them.....Pakistan knows that history cannot be rewritten..neither...India has such a leader with calibre of Nehru or Indira Gandhi or Vajpayee who is really interested to solve Kashmir issue....Pakistan raise it in diff foroum for its internal public to gain votes....India oppose Pakistan just to show that India really donot tolerate....

But the ground reality is that no one really cares about improvement of situation in Kashmir....every one like status quo....Pakistan likes it because it gives them a reason to divert internal issues....Indian Gov donot try to solve this issue because...who ever government will risk separation of Kashmir of India ....it will be death to the political career of that political party...so the bottom line is that the people of J&K will suffer...

Its very unfortunate situation..but there is nothing i can see that is happening to sove the problem in near future

Sometimes i really feel sad about the people of Kashmir....They should realize that both parties like India and Pak are playing politics with them.....Pakistan knows that history cannot be rewritten..neither...India has such a leader with calibre of Nehru or Indira Gandhi or Vajpayee who is really interested to solve Kashmir issue....Pakistan raise it in diff foroum for its internal public to gain votes....India oppose Pakistan just to show that India really donot tolerate....

But the ground reality is that no one really cares about improvement of situation in Kashmir....every one like status quo....Pakistan likes it because it gives them a reason to divert internal issues....Indian Gov donot try to solve this issue because...who ever government will risk separation of Kashmir of India ....it will be death to the political career of that political party...so the bottom line is that the people of J&K will suffer...

Its very unfortunate situation..but there is nothing i can see that is happening to sove the problem in near future

Dunno about P0K but wtf are u saying ???

GoI gives them a subsidized rice at the rate of 2-5 rs per kg ..
Thousands of jawans have laid their lives to protect innocent civilians being blown into pieces since some thugs think that a particular day should not be let go peacefully..

your irresponsible post just show that you are in impulsive person. try to be objective before shooting off something random.

Dunno about P0K but wtf are u saying ???

GoI gives them a subsidized rice at the rate of 2-5 rs per kg ..
Thousands of jawans have laid their lives to protect innocent civilians being blown into pieces since some thugs think that a particular day should not be let go peacefully..

your irresponsible post just show that you are in impulsive person. try to be objective before shooting off something random.

Kashmiris need freedom not subsidized rice.

Jo rice tum khatay ho wo yahan log chuhon ko daal detay hein.

Apne watan ke logon ko chuhe kehna sahi baat nahin....Lagta hai isi liye aap ki fauj nuclear war par atki hui hai....aap aur apki fauj aam pakistaniyon ko chuah hi samjhte hain....

Aur jahan tak Kashmir ka sawal hai...
Dekh lete hain ki Kashmiri freedom ke liye bhooke rehte hain ya nahin...

Apne watan ke logon ko chuhe kehna sahi baat nahin....Lagta hai isi liye aap ki fauj nuclear war par atki hui hai....aap aur apki fauj aam pakistaniyon ko chuah hi samjhte hain....

Aur jahan tak Kashmir ka sawal hai...
Dekh lete hain ki Kashmiri freedom ke liye bhooke rehte hain ya nahin...

ha ha ha

Kashmiriyon ne ek lakh banday aisay hi nahin murwa liye.

Konsay aisay log hein India mein jinhon ne itni kurbani di hai.

Tumhara khyal hai wo bhool jayengay.

Aur rahi chuhon ki baat - dobara sun lo ....... jo rice tum log wahan khatay ho, ham us rice ko chuhon kay aagay daal detay hein.

countries don't tolerate every such demands of freedom..India and Pakistan are not different in their respective cases of freedom movements in the past and present..I guess you got what I am talking about.

countries don't tolerate every such demands of freedom..India and Pakistan are not different in their respective cases of freedom movements in the past and present..I guess you got what I am talking about.

Over 700,000 of your security forces have been deployed there since 1989, and you call it every such demand. It is more than every such demand.

The demand will keep on simmering because the shaping of environment phase is still going on. Over 100,000 Kashmiris dead. This has already developed the capability to remain simmering for a very very long time, till it again turns into an even bigger fire.

You are talking about Balochistan I presume. Yes the problem is there and is being handled appropriately, both at political, judicial and military level. But, this has just started in its present form and is far far away from where Indian Occupied Kashmir is standing now.

Over 700,000 of your security forces have been deployed there since 1989, and you call it every such demand. It is more than every such demand.
700,000 is a completely absurd figure, are you telling me that India, which has 1.1 million troops, will deploy 80% of them in that tiny state? Without even accounting for the fact that we have to man the LAC with China, and the IB in Punjab and Gujarat? Seriously, do people even think before giving the figure of 700,000? It's been done by counting the police forces of the region as well :P

The demand will keep on simmering because the shaping of environment phase is still going on. Over 100,000 Kashmiris dead. This has already developed the capability to remain simmering for a very very long time, till it again turns into an even bigger fire.

100,000 Kashmiris dead? Have you not even thought about the fact that 50,000 of those were probably killed by the very militia trained and equipped by ISI? And the rest were most likely killed by these so-called freedom fighters?

Note: I'm not saying that Indian troops haven't killed any Kashmiris, collateral damage is an inevitable curse, but it's wrong to say that our army has killed 100,000 people.

You are talking about Balochistan I presume. Yes the problem is there and is being handled appropriately, both at political, judicial and military level. But, this has just started in its present form and is far far away from where Indian Occupied Kashmir is standing now.

I read somewhere that the Pakistani Army allows the use of heavy weaponry to curb the Balochistan movement. Can you clarify that?

Hum toh basmati rice khatay hein..Didnt know Pakistan was that rich.

Asal basmati Pakistan mein hota hai. I know an Indian friend who purchases basmati from Pakistan, stamps it, made in India and sells it in UAE - it is very famous indeed.

It is costly here in Pakistan but not very.

Asal basmati Pakistan mein hota hai. I know an Indian friend who purchases basmati from Pakistan, stamps it, made in India and sells it in UAE - it is very famous indeed.

It is costly here in Pakistan but not very.
:lol::D:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom