What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

Oh for heavens sake Pakistan. You can huff and you can puff but you can't blow down the Kashmiri door. Try something else please. You failed with invasion. You failed with the UNO. You failed with armed insurgency. You failed with terrorism. Please try a new strategy. Who knows maybe if you ask nicely, these pesky Indians may just give you a few kilolitres extra water from the Kashmiri mountains ?

Hatred Sells! Honestly.. look at the participation of Indians and Pakistanis on the matter of Kashmir and an opportunity to hate each other because of their opposite stance. BUT let me give Indians some food for thought. India had taken Kashmir to UN, why not have a debate on Kashmir for its resolution? IF - Kashmir is Integral Part of India AND Pakistan is "OCCUPYING" some part of Kashmir - then Why is Indian reluctant and rather offended to discuss something which could get India its OCCUPIED territory Back?

:smokin: India is proving too easy to be manipulated! Seriously!

feudals/elites/tribal sardar/politicians will get this.................

300px-French_Revolution_Guillotine.gif

Very bad move by government of India. We should have not responded to Zardari.
Nobody was giving any attention to Zardari anyways. One of key reasons why world favors status quo on Kashmir is there fear that otherwise It will become safe heaven for terrorist.

1) Thanks to Pakistan supporting terrorist camps.
2) Thanks to terrorist that made them believe they can be future targets.

Sir,

Then do the right and high moral thing - give the people the right to chose and decide their future themselves. Not through Indian elections but through a plebiscite.

Oh for heavens sake Pakistan. You can huff and you can puff but you can't blow down the Kashmiri door. Try something else please. You failed with invasion. You failed with the UNO. You failed with armed insurgency. You failed with terrorism. Please try a new strategy. Who knows maybe if you ask nicely, these pesky Indians may just give you a few kilolitres extra water from the Kashmiri mountains ?

Nope. We won't.

Sir,

Then do the right and high moral thing - give the people the right to chose and decide their future themselves. Not through Indian elections but through a plebiscite.

Nope. We won't.
surkh dont believe in morals they believe in bringing order in the indiscipline society by using any way possible.if its gun so be it.As Mao said,"power flows through the barrel of the gun".......................:tup:

I think it is time for your blood pressure tablets.
Dont worry doc sahib is already on this thread to take care of BP.........:tongue:

Thank you India.

NE India mein jo shaping the environment ka phase chal raha hai, soon it will change the demographics and there would be a Greater Bangladesh emerging on the horizon.

LOL....

Just make sure that, environment wont get shaped in Baluchistan too.

Just like .........y'all know. ;)

Point is what is the %age of people seeking freedom. In Baluchistan, it is less than 5% of total population but in Kashmir it is more than 70. If you want to look at 5%, I can list more than half of Indian states which are seeking Freedom from Indian occupation. So if you list Baluchistan on the List of states seeking freedom, You would end up loosing some half of India to those Freedom Seekers. :)

When was last bomb blast happened in Kashmir? whats situation of Baluchistan now? I think you have brain 2 think :azn:.

Did anybody notice that whole IDEA of Pakistan India Friendship got blown away in the matter of hours? This reveals when Pakistan calls Kashmir as the CORE Issue, how accurate we are in portraying reality :D

Indians - take a breath and relax. Pakistan knows India wouldn't leave Kashmir in UN or through discussion and it would be a tough job to get Kashmir its needful freedom - even though it is something which is bound to happen. So relax and don't spoil "air" of friendship which two countries were imagining was out there and should be enjoyed.

But Only after qayamat. Wait till then.. :)

Forget about Kashmir , It's integral part of India. First you should Handover pak Kashmir to us It's not yours. Then Return the land balochi people to them. Pakistan is failed country lost way , It's dead body without life :smokin:

Currently more than 140 armed secessionist groups operate in India. This is the largest number in any one country in the world.

There are many states in India where these groups run independent governments and have their own bureaucracy and their own armies. Recently, one such group openly held its passing out parade for its officer carder. This place was only 40 km from HQ of their 3 Corps at Rangapahar .

They should sort their own problems first and then make false accusations against other countries.

Jab khud kuch karnay ke kaabil na raho to hamesha goron ke paas hi bhago go na.

Still we are not belongs 2 failed/ terrorist state category but you are :P.

Was there any Royalty in Gujjars as well.

"In a discussion, personal insults are the last resort of the Incompetent "

Courtesy:- Karan

Frustrated much ? As i said last time " Educate yourself "

---------------------------------

By the way what are your views on slow and steady environment shaping in Baluchistan ?

Forget about Kashmir , It's integral part of India. First you should Handover pak Kashmir to us It's not yours. Then Return the land balochi people to them. Pakistan is failed country lost way , It's dead body without life :smokin:

Ghutnon mein saans hai to le lo.

"In a discussion, personal insults are the last resort of the Incompetent "

Courtesy:- Karan

Frustrated much ? As i said last time " Educate yourself "

---------------------------------

By the way what are your views on slow and steady environment shaping in Baluchistan ?

I honestly sought an answer, the first time I asked this question. Even now, please answer me.

Was there any Royalty in Gujjars as well.

Back
Top Bottom