What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

Sir,

Then do the right and high moral thing - give the people the right to chose and decide their future themselves. Not through Indian elections but through a plebiscite.

Great idea. Lets start with transfer of Gilgit and AK to India so that Plebiscite can take place. (Refer UN resolution for more details.

Jinaki snase USA ke paise pe chalati hai Wo dursaro ko Sanse(Ghutnon) lene ka Advice nahi dete. :smokin:

Gussa kar gya hai yaar.

meinay to seedhi seedhi baat hi to ki thi.

Azad Kashmir yehin hai kahin nahin jata.

Agar ghutnon mein paani hai to le lo.

Amreeka ko bulanay ki kya zaroorat thi.

I honestly sought an answer, the first time I asked this question. Even now, please answer me.

Was there any Royalty in Gujjars as well.

And my answer is same as it was first time Google is your friend, "Educate Yourself" :)

Jinaki snase USA ke paise pe chalati hai Wo dursaro ko Sanse(Ghutnon) lene ka Advice nahi dete. :smokin:

LOL....:lol:

Why this histrionic from Pak?

It certainly know that India would not cede a inch of Kashmir to anyone. Weren't the four war proved it?

To fir ab unpadho ki tarha, Offtopic or behuda sawal na poochna bus.

You can't have any control on what I may ask or comment.

Behuda ya bahot ziyada behuda.

Why this histrionic from Pak?

It certainly know that India would not cede a inch of Kashmir to anyone. Weren't the four war proved it?

It ceded over 35 % to Pakistan, a lot of area to China.

It will cede more - bas dekhtay jao.

Many intellectuals in pakistan says,

Kashmir maangte maangte aadha Pakistan kho dia. Jo hai ussi main khush kyun nahin hote.

Ye efforts kahin aur lagao to Pakistan ki image acchi ho jayegi.

Many intellectuals in pakistan says,

Kashmir maangte maangte aadha Pakistan kho dia. Jo hai ussi main khush kyun nahin hote.

Ye efforts kahin aur lagao to Pakistan ki image acchi ho jayegi.

In one way it was/is beneficial for us too, that, ye log kashmir k chakkar mai uljhey reh gaye, warna ager kahi ye kashmir k chakkar mai na padtey to aaj "Singapore" of south asia hotey both in terms of Infrastructure and economy.

And it could have been way too hard for us to catch them because of our huge size and population.

Hint: They were ahead of us in 60's in terms of Infrastructure, and have had full support of western powers, if they could have sustained that growth then it could have been otherway around in current times!

So we should all Thank great "Zia" for this and even now their current paranoia regarding kashmir, i whole heatedly wish it will continue.!

Kashmir before pakistan! :agree:

You still didn't answer my first question.

Were there any Royals in Gujjars.

I have answered your first question whenever you have asked!

And let me answer it again, "Educate yourself" young man Google is your friend, i am not here to spoon feed someone.

:)

Kashmiris don't accept themselves as Indians and even identify their own addresses with OIK in the end. This is what matters the most. We know India is not accepting Kashmiri's and Pakistan's stance at the moment but Indians had not accepted British rule either and resisted and fought for 90 years to get liberated. What makes India think that by denying reality and occupying Kashmiris land with force, it will make Kashmir as "integral" part of India? :)

Not to forget what Kashmir means to Pakistan as K in Pakistan stands for Kashmir. :pakistan:

Oh Pai where is B of Balochistan in Pakistan if you talk about abt K of Kashmir ? Balochistani to khush hai nahi aur aap baat kar rahe hai Kashmir ki.

Back
Top Bottom