What's new

Indo-Pak war of words over Kashmir at UN

Wrong doing...its a historical fact...India helped Liberate Bangladesh from evil clutches of Pakistan.

Thank you India.

NE India mein jo shaping the environment ka phase chal raha hai, soon it will change the demographics and there would be a Greater Bangladesh emerging on the horizon.

Hmm big issue, Rename it AtoZtan, so that in future they can claim any part of universe, or better add all ASCII charaters in the name. Problem solved.:yahoo:

Arrey wait for some time.

India may only remain in non-cow eating cow belt.

Baaki azzad ho jayega.

bilkul .kyon nahi...AAkhir mera hi hai sab kuch............:P

Oho, Qaum e Laout par Allah ka azaab nazil hua tha aur wo saaray faarigh ho gaye thay.

Kuch aur maango. Funny thing.

Thank you India.

NE India mein jo shaping the environment ka phase chal raha hai, soon it will change the demographics and there would be a Greater Bangladesh emerging on the horizon.

Pehle Great Pakistan ko toh sambhaal lo... NE is very well integrated with Democratic India ...

Ye rang acchha nahin lagta. Thora shokh sa hai.

Koi aur dekho - hara bhara sa.
surk pe peela achcha nahi hota isi liye surkh hi rahega aur sickle(isko urdu main kya boltay hain?) aur hathde ka sign national emblem hoga.

Frankly, I easily see Burma/Myanmar being enfolded as well.

And there will be parts of Aghanistan and Balochistan shared between us and Iran.
kaka dheere -dheere sab hoga laal.just have patience.

Frankly, I easily see Burma/Myanmar being enfolded as well.

And there will be parts of Aghanistan and Balochistan shared between us and Iran.

ha ha ha .....

non-cow eating cow belt ke ilawa kuch rahay hi ga nahin to iran aur Balochistan kahan se jaogay.

abhi bhi to nahin ja saktay, sawaye shallow water chahbahar ke ilawa.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

shukr karo, Sunny Pajji PDF ke member nahi hai, nahi toh todha Punjab India ka Pakistan se milna toh dur, woh toh Pura Pakistan aur thoda Afghanistan India me mila dete :rofl:

Sorry isko mein nahin janta.

Oho, Qaum e Laout par Allah ka azaab nazil hua tha aur wo saaray faarigh ho gaye thay.

Kuch aur maango. Funny thing.
ek hi quom hogi...surkh quom.Allah ke fazal se.....

Maoist-Flag-.jpg

surk pe peela achcha nahi hota isi liye surkh hi rahega aur sickle(isko urdu main kya boltay hain?) aur hathde ka sign national emblem hoga.

kaka dheere -dheere sab hoga laal.just have patience.

Maali se pooch ke bata hun, agar chala nahin gya to.

Ya Baluchis are saying the same thing either include (somehow) "B" in Pakistan or set us free :rofl:

PAKISTAN

Punjab, Afghana (KPK), Kashmir, I (added to make a word), Sindh, Baluchistan.

PAKISTAN

Now let me tell you the interesting part, Bangal (now Bangladesh) was never added to the original idea of Pakistan which Indians celebrate as their "victory point". :) And the idea of Pakistan which was presented by Sir IQBAL is originally intact :)

Pehle Great Pakistan ko toh sambhaal lo... NE is very well integrated with Democratic India ...

kaka kithay rehna tun. On Mars.

Over 80 secessionist groups are there in NE India and many run their own governments and have their own bureaucracy, judiciary and army. And this is a fact.

Please have a re-think about your integration.

It's a political stunt by Zardari :lol: He conveniently invoked the Kashmir card so people forget the almost 5 year r@pe conducted by his Government of the Pakistani people and also get away from all the cases on him in the court.

K card invoke karo aur bewakoof log baaki sab bhul jayenge, opposition bhi muh nahi khol payega. :toast_sign:

PAKISTAN

Punjab, Afghana (KPK), Kashmir, I (added to make a word), Sindh, Baluchistan.

PAKISTAN

Now let me tell you the interesting part, Bangal (now Bangladesh) was never added to the original idea of Pakistan which Indians celebrate as their "victory point". :)

Thank you Sir for this explanation.

And in near future Southern Afghanistan will also become part of Afghana - no need to change the name.

Back
Top Bottom