What's new

Indira Gandhi’s grandson faces charges for ‘hate speech’

Well, Indian Voters should NOT get Fooled by these ONLY FOR VOTE Speeches.
After the Election All these Netas will Only Remember "Notes" and Not what they speak at the top of their voice.

Cheap Politics.

Which style I choose for my post is completely of my own decision and you are not the one who can comment on the style, therefore, you must re-consider your jurisdiction to make such comments, first of all. Secondly, who is a kid and who is what, neither of us know that, so better to keep silence rather than making such derogatory remarks.

Now the point is that as you posted somewhere else Muslims are increasing in number since 1947, well, is that any issue for you? Are you scared of that? Or should the Muslim remain as a minority for ever?

Guess U prvd me right kid....U can't even understand that simple comment.....As for minority...at what % u will not call them minority

tx

Guess U prvd me right kid....U can't even understand that simple comment.....

tx

Hey how old are you granpa? Waise burhappa me haddi toote toh judneme waqt lagta hain... Now rush to the mods and complain. Anyway, I am not going to get provoked by your silly comments because I have more responsibility as a forum member than that of you. And do you even know the definition of simplicity? You did not go for logic, just you mentioned the font style and by that you came to the conclusion that I am a kid...!!!

Hey how old are you granpa? Waise burhappa me haddi toote toh judneme waqt lagta hain... Now rush to the mods and complain. Anyway, I am not going to get provoked by your silly comments because I have more responsibility as a forum member than that of you. And do you even know the definition of simplicity? You did not go for logic, just you mentioned the font style and by that you came to the conclusion that I am a kid...!!!

hmmm...to beta jan..simplicity sai hamara matbal hamara us post sai that jo apne kote kari thi ---% wali...chalo abhi jakar use pado aur ha apni naak saaf karna mat bhulna

shukriya

hmmm...to beta jan..simplicity sai hamara matbal hamara us post sai that jo apne kote kari thi ---% wali...chalo abhi jakar use pado aur ha apni naak saaf karna mat bhulna

shukriya

Ekto hindi ata nehi, gender kaa bahut bara confusion kar dete ho, uparse dusri baat ye hain ke mera naak toh bilkul saaf hain, kiyun ke main subeh uthhke apna naak saaf kar leta hoon, lihaza mujhe ye mehsoos ho raha hain ke aap ke naak saaf-sutra nehi hain, kiyun ke aapka position clear nehi hain, aap Mr Varun ke speech ko support karteho ke nehi karteho, uska ek clear standpoint hona chahiye with logic...

Raha baat rules ka, har kisi jagah pe apna ek rules regulations hota hain, martial art me bhi, koyi bhi martial art performer jab black belt hasil karta hain toh rules and regulations ke mutabik, chahe woh aakhri fight kiu na ho... woh ye nehi ke jaise bhi ho main apne opponent ko marke giraoon... toh logic se baat karona bhai, haam sun rahe hain, ye forum hain, chatting nehi hain...

Dhanyabaad

Ekto hindi ata nehi, gender kaa bahut bara confusion kar dete ho, aur dusri baat ye hain ke mera naak toh bilkul saaf hain, kiyun ke main subeh uthhke apna naak saaf kar leta hoon, lihaza mujhe ye mehsoos ho raha hain ke aap ki naak saaf-sutra nehi hain, kiyun ke aapka position clear nehi hain, aap Mr Varun ke speech ko support karteho ke nehi karteho, uska ek clear standpoint hona chahiye with logic...

Raha baat rules ka, har kisi jagah pe apna ek rules regulations hota hain, martial art me bhi, koyi bhi martial art performer jab black belt hasil karta hain toh rules and regulations ke mutabik, chahe woh aakhri fight kiu na ho... woh ye nehi ke jaise bhi ho main apne opponent ko marke giraoon... toh logic se baat karona bhai, haam sun rahe hain, ye forum hain, chatting nehi hain...

Dhanyabaad

Barkhurdar...gandi baat...chalo naak saaf karo...haan to miya ab suno...ye rule..logic ye sab kahe le kar aate ho...are barkhurdar phele ye to socho baat kya karna chaeto ho...phele ache bache ki tarah jake pado hum ne kiya likha aur hum kya baat kar rahe the..nahi samgh aaye to pucho...sarmao maat...sil-silevar bat karo sab samjha denge....

Aur raha hamara sawal VG ko support karne ka to hamne jo Muradk ji ko jawab main likha woh padlo....sayad thumare samgh aa jaye...

Sukriya...

Aur ha...Dhanyavaad hot hai Dhanyabaad bahi

Barkhurdar...gandi baat...chalo naak saaf karo...haan to miya ab suno...ye rule..logic ye sab kahe le kar aate ho...are barkhurdar phele ye to socho baat kya karna chaeto ho...phele ache bache ki tarah jake pado hum ne kiya likha aur hum kya baat kar rahe the..nahi samgh aaye to pucho...sarmao maat...sil-silevar bat karo sab samjha denge....

Aur raha hamara sawal VG ko support karne ka to hamne jo Muradk ji ko jawab main likha woh padlo....sayad thumare samgh aa jaye...

Sukriya...

Aur ha...Dhanyavaad hot hai Dhanyabaad bahi

Aare babua ek baat kari, ee jo maine kahatha mera woh wala post me, kahe tumhare dimak me woh abhbhitak ghusel nahi, haamra samajh me nahi awat. Haamne bola Varun represents the younger generation of India jo danger hain, aur isi karan hamne usko emphasize kiya. Abhi tumhe kaa hoil gawa, kaheka hamko parisaan karat ho... toh naak toh saaf tum ab kari, ab kahe haamra naak ke pichhe bhagel ho...? Ab tumhe kaa parisani aa gail...?

Sukriya

Last edited:
Aare babua ek baat kari, ee jo maine kahatha mera woh wala post me, kahe tumhare dimak me woh abhbhitak ghusel nahi, haamra samajh me nahi awat. Haamne bola Varun represents the younger generation of India jo danger hain, aur isi karan hamne usko emphasize kiya. Abhi tumhe kaa hoil gawa, kaheka hamko parisaan karat ho... toh naak toh saaf tum ab kari, ab kahe haamra naak ke pichhe bhagatwa ho...? Ab tumhe kaa parisani aa gail...?

Sukriya

And I said that if he has done something wrong system will take care of him..thats the reason that even his party is distancing them self from VG. There is something called "Belief in System" and I have very much believe in our system.

tx

And I said that if he has done something wrong system will take care of him..thats the reason that even his party is distancing them self from VG. There is something called "Belief in System" and I have very much believe in our system.

tx

Very Good. But if the people who are handling and manipulating the system for an evil cause, are not trustworthy, what will happen then? The party BJP, is not distancing itself from Varun, rather is trying to defend him or rescue him according to the Indian media. Yes the Hindutva hard-liner BJP has faced some embarrassment, and is trying to safeguard itself, but we can clearly see that the party has accidentally been unmasked by that incident.

Last edited:
Very Good. But if the people who are handling and manipulating the system for an evil cause, what will happen then?
Do you know what I meant by system here? This is generic stmt that system can be manipulated. There are check and balances in every system. And you said "If", you seems to be going into hypothetical scenarios. We are taling abt something very real in front of us and we all can judge based on that.
The party BJP, is not distancing itself from Varun, rather is trying to defend him or rescue him according to the Indian media.
Links...preferable if not more than day old (BJP has relaised that ppl are not entertained with this type of speech and has taking corrective cource...thats "Democracy @ Work"
Yes the Hindutva hard-liner BJP has faced some embarrassment, and is trying to safeguard itself, but we can clearly see that the party has accidentally been unmasked by that incident.
Again...you can not claim that one person..that even of junior level represent the whole party (Just to give you cntxt...ppl in India still think that BJP didn't handled Kargil conflict correctly...here we are talking local perception of a party...don't read too much in it)

tx

Varun Gandhi's provocation: Anti-Muslim speech in Pilibhit, threatens to cut and behead!

32d585d1a33edaca345ece440b6724ba._.jpg

Varun, the son of late Sanjay Gandhi and Maneka, apparently forgot all sense of decency when he openly abused Muslims and threatened to behead them.

At a rally in Pilibhit, Varun declared his war from the stage and roared against Muslims. Using an abusive term for the community, he openly said that he would cut such heads after the elections.

Link to the Video on Youtube. The comments tell us about the spread of fascism and how fanatic some of us have become in our country.

Raising his hands, he repeatedly said that this not the Congress' symbol of hand but is the BJP's arm that will behead these &K&t*%* (extremely derogatory word which is a highly offensive slang to describe the community). It was both sad and shocking, coming from a 28-year-old politician.

[Yeh itne ghinaune shabd hain ki ham aapko sunaa bhi nahiN sakte: The anchor had to say that some words and remarks were so disgusting that they couldn't be aired. Though the channel inserted a sound at that partiular word, still it could be understood]

Amid chants of Jai Shri Ram, the young face of BJP and the scion of Nehru-Gandhi delivered not just a speech of extreme vitriol but threatened to kill and cut heads and hands. He didn't even spare the Congress either.

This part of the speech during the campaigning was not adequately mentioned in a few reports published in papers regarding the DM's notice to Varun for his diatribe. Pilibhit is away from major Cities and mostly the reports mentioned that it was provocative speech but not what exactly the provocation was, though there was some mention about his warning to cut hands and heads of those who were anti-Hindu (including Congress in his speech).

Varun is the BJP candidate from Pilibhit. His mother Maneka has repeatedly won from the same constituency and Muslims who constitute a large number of electorate have voted for her even when she was independent. But this is not the issue. The issue is how irresponsible a politican or any public personality can be and is it tolerable?

Watching the speech [and the comments] anybody would be horrified as to what must have got into his head. And this is the young man, who was praised as a poet and a man of vision! A relatively new channel India News got the video of Varun's speech and it telecast the entire speech live.

In his speech Varun lays himself bare, comes out of his sophisticated cocoon and tries to fan religious passions by such hatespeak which is unbelievable to hear in any civilised society. He repeatedly claimed that he would perform the act after the elections. EC has sought explanation. Let's see what happens.

They are dangerous, have scary names

Varun has delivered a number of speeches in various meetings. In one meeting he says that the Muslims have names that appear scary. They also look dangerous. If one comes across them at night, he may get frightened.

Then Varun takes the pledge of Gita and says that he would cut all such hands and taken on them solely. It's time the BJP should accept his fault and condemn it. Sadly, the spokesperson Venkaiah Naidu evaded all questions in this regard.

Even BJP leaders in Pilibhit shocked

Though this is just one offensive remark by Varun that has been caught on camera, local BJP leaders are no less shocked. Eminent journalist Sharat Pradhan, who has been covering UP for decades, writes that popular leaders like Naresh Verma have decided to stay away from campaign as they feel it has become too communal and divisive.

A Sikh leader was even asked to leave the gathering. Several Hindu sammelans have been organised where Varun has almost 'gone out of hand', say BJP leaders. Read the complete IANS report about Varun's campaign and other remarks here.

For those commenting on this blog:

Many comments have been moderated because of the abusive language. However, to others I must repeat that they should have heard the whole speech.

In some channels and papers only the particular sentence 'Anybody who would harm Hindus...' has been reproduced. Had this been the case, I won't have written this post. Please see the whole video. He uses the most abusive terms for Muslims.

Asks for them to be sent to Pakistan and lot of other things. When he uses that particular abusive word for Muslims, a 'beep' is introduced by channels. Those who still support him, must remember that this is how fascism spreads and it is our duty to fight such racist and fascist elements.

They must be reminded that there are laws to deal with lumpen elements. In this country we don't treat hatespeak as seriously as we should do. However, when we go to foreign countries, we expect great sensitivity.

Don't forget that in Britian, BBC sacked a popular female anchor for the off-air comment to an agency for sending a taxi with preferably a non-South Asian driver. This is the standard of sensitivity there.

And here we are tolerating abuses and what not! Had it not been the model code of conduct, he may have gotten away with all this even more easily. He is not apologetic and claims to be a victim of a political conspiracy, says that the tape is doctored. He even mocked at Mahatma Gandhi.

An Indian Muslim's Blog: News, Daily Articles, Views on Muslims & Urdu poetry website: Varun Gandhi's provocation: Anti-Muslim speech in Pilibhit, threatens to cut and behead!

This dude is a clear example of hatered people carry that dont wana work towards peace ! its a shame such a big figure with a brain so damn small no class or morals for muslims better yet for human kind ! politices my A$$ this dude need to be eather locked up or put in a mental house! If one has such hatered feelings or thoughts one should keep it withen there selves this is dude is shame to human kind and!! is a jerk!!!

Do you know what I meant by system here? This is generic stmt that system can be manipulated. There are check and balances in every system. And you said "If", you seems to be going into hypothetical scenarios. We are taling abt something very real in front of us and we all can judge based on that.

Links...preferable if not more than day old (BJP has relaised that ppl are not entertained with this type of speech and has taking corrective cource...thats "Democracy @ Work"

Again...you can not claim that one person..that even of junior level represent the whole party (Just to give you cntxt...ppl in India still think that BJP didn't handled Kargil conflict correctly...here we are talking local perception of a party...don't read too much in it)

tx

My 'if' was in connection with the reply to your post where you said you believe in the system, entirely unaware of the invisible powers that work behind the system. The powers stand for people in politics, the powers are meant for the masses who have somehow been brainwashed and hijacked by some people for vested interests that are of course political, economic and social and also the powers which stand for external forces, and let me be clear, the Mossad influences of which again you are unaware. The world is not so easy, more things are there which are invisible on the surface than those which are visible. And please do not believe that you live in India and so you know everything about India. It is next to impossible. And it is not you fault, because you are an 'aam aadmi'. By the way, have you seen the film, 'Munich' directed by Steven Spielberg who himself is a Jew?

BJP speaks in two voices over Varun hate speech
NDTV Correspondent
Wednesday, March 18, 2009, ()
Put on the back foot over Varun Gandhi's 's hate speech, the BJP is speaking in two voices. While some leaders have disowned the remarks, the others are defending him.

In Bangalore, Venkaiah Naidu defended Varun comparing him to Congress leader A R Antulay, who embarrassed his party when he insinuated Hemant Karkare's death was a conspiracy.

Giving his side of the story, Varun Gandhi on Wednesday insisted that he is a victim of a political conspiracy.

Invoking his legacy, the grandson of Indira Gandhi and the great grandson of Jawaharlal Nehru said he is well aware of his roots and sees himself as a proud Gandhi, an Indian and a Hindu in equal measure.

Playing the Hindutva card, he also said anyone attempting to identify with Hinduism was inevitably branded communal.

"I am proud of my faith...not apologetic about it. I am a Gandhi, Hindu and an Indian in equal measure. Hindutva embraces tolerance with justice, compassion with courage and inclusivity with insight," he said.

But later in the day, addressing the media BJP spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad said: "We disapprove and disassociate ourselves from the statements made by Varun Gandhi."

Some allies of the BJP have also come out strongly against Varun's remarks. Among them is JDU leader Nitish Kumar, who has called them disrespectful.

But there is some support for Varun as well. The editorial in today's Saamna, the Shiv Sena's mouth-piece, has supported him.

NDTV.com: BJP speaks in two voices over Varun hate speech

Yes if Varun had expressed his Hindutva ideology in a personal interview or in an article or book, I would not have said that Varun represents the psyche of the younger generation. But delivering speech publicly, particularly in an election campaign, is something that must be taken seriously. And also the content of the speech, look what he said, read his comments and think twice.

You have faith in the system, thats OK. Look faith is good, it gives man an inspiration, hope, will force, but blind faith is not only bad, its dangerous. It can lead to self-destruction. Yes blind faith is sometimes superstition. Everybody should try to get rid of that.

Last edited:
Varun Gandhi does not know Hindutva. He is opportunist. Simply trying to use peoples ignorance to get vote.

He should be arrested for violating constitution and model code of conduct. Also hate-speech.

He does not hate muslim. He is pretending to hate muslim to polarize votebank.

And that is why vote for the Communist parties to retaliate the Hindutva forces who play either under the guise of secular Congress (which is not secular at all) or come openly under the saffronite BJP-Bajrang Dal-RSS-Ram Sene-Shiva Sena banner in India, or just vote for the Third Front, an alternative to reinstate peace and equality in South Asia. Let us make a difference, let us throw the dirty Hindutva forces to the garbage outside Asia. Let us go for a new Asian Century. Let us hit back the US-Israel zionist Nato forces who do not want to do good to Asia.

I will rather vote Devil than Communists.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom