What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

I already know what would be your explanation dear. I have read many of them on different Bharati websites and forums. Doesn't change the facts about Indra.
:)

If you are a telepath ..have already read my thoughts ..

You would know..I would group both of them together...so call her what ever you want..but same standards would apply to him too...but you already knew that!!

Von Hölle;1203902 said:
If you are a telepath ..have already read my thoughts ..

You would know..I would group both of them together...so call her what ever you want..but same standards would apply to him too...but you already knew that!!

I know what would be your so called "facts". So no need o sharing them here and wasting my time and your's also. As far as standards are concern you might impose your standards on him but the fact doesn't changes he fought politically for the freedom of his nation which wasn't the case with Indra.
:)

damm, with due respect,

i really hope she would have done that at that time.

with due respect, our Sikh allies took care of the problem

Absolutely correct on the 'allies' part . Thanks for accepting that the seperatist millitant section of the Sikh community are your 'allies' :tup:

Nixon liked em?

by the way, the Sikh Khatris come in huge numbers to holy Lahore and are received well. I sense some mild form of frustration from your tone; am I mistaken?

the locusts who carried out that anti-Pakistani, anti-Islam act are the same people butchering innocent civilians in other acts of terror; therefore i reject your post in its entirety

Indira was the MAN India had in power. Well perhaps it is USA's job now to finish the job -:)

She was the best leader India can get ever her only bad decision was bhinderwala/blue star.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

We have lost the opportunity in 1971 we could have liberated whole Kashmir and ended pak-china thread forever and also get route to Afghanistan/central Asia.

She was the best leader India can get ever her only bad decision was bhinderwala/blue star.

Not really.. The lame Simla agreement which returned key areas back to Pakistan was the worse decision. India had Pakistan over the barrel at that time.. She let that opportunity pass..

But then no one is perfect and what she did in 1971 is much more than what any of Indian leaders had achieved.. So yes.. Hats off..

Back
Top Bottom