What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

the nature of the militry preparation of indian army at the westren boarder in 1971 were totaly defence , it never suggest that Indira Gandhi had any planned a mass invasion of Pakistan...
army remain occupied the defence stronghold to nutralize any pakistani agreesion on westren border and there is not a single incident to suggest that they have any forward plans....
the CIA report is based on sune loosely talktive person and do not turly reflect any ground reality...

witch got what was coming to her......if only he used a sawed off .12 guage with buckshot shells

witch got what was coming to her......if only he used a sawed off .12 guage with buckshot shells

Well people are born and they die and some times violent deaths.

But it is good know you still feel the pain at what that woman accomplished wrt your country...such that you go out of your way to abuse her even two and half decades after death.

well being Pakistani, you expect me to embrace her?

her treachery stood behind her and her grave stood before her.....all it took was a noble guy with a turban and a kirpan to get the job done properly.

her death came at no cost to the Pakistani tax-payer either :laugh:

No we expect you to get over it..she did what she had to(and we Indians respect her for that)..its been four decades since then and 25 yrs since she been dead ..but till when are you gonna hurt?

nahhh not hurt. . .

re-read my post. I was only upset that the proper 'instrumentation' was not utilized prior to disposal.

:whistle:

Been through several CIA and other intelligence records , but never found something hinting this

I don't know the article is true or false. But We all respect Indira Gandhi (except Bluestar). I wish, another lady will born again.

Pakistan had few leaders (Few Army dictator) who were courageous to take India and Inspite of all our capability, We failed to take Kashmir back. If Pakistan had capability, surely they would never missed it. But we missed. We even didn't initiated any war. Our defence remained as defensive. Hope another lady or any strong leader will represent our country again. I am sure, it will sooner or later.

As of now, We lack only strong leader. May be good for the economy and International relation. But we need to face the threat last time in century. So, That we not only win, We don't leave any chance for revival.

nahhh not hurt. . .

re-read my post. I was only upset that the proper 'instrumentation' was not utilized prior to disposal.

You can deny it, but no sane man tramples on another's graves unless the memories are just too painfull..I can almost visualize you wince, every time her name comes up.

That in itself achievement after all 'giving your enemies a beating that they will not forget even after you are long gone'..that is not winning a war but making history.

You can deny it, but no sane man tramples on another's graves unless the memories are just too painfull..I can almost visualize you wince, every time her name comes up.

That in itself achievement after all 'giving your enemies a beating that they will not forget even after you are long gone'..that is not winning a war but making history.

We all love some and hate some. Get over it and stop whining now. :)

nahhh not hurt. . .

:whistle:

Yeah.. you are so right.. But you should be glad such people in your country now have access to much better instrumentation and have much more busy schedules as are visible in daily papers.. Chalo, atleast your terrorists are better than ours :)

well you expected them to feel remorse on her assassination ? then you must be not smart as i thought, their president Mr. ten percenttii was flirting with Sarah palin, and just few weeks back his wife Benazir bhutto was assassinated open in the crowd. they see death everyday so if they start to remorse then who will do all the work ?

Back
Top Bottom