What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

No, it's fact unlike Pakistan at has never had an empire.

india never had an empire....you had a few groups that conquered eachother within; you had foreign conquerers as well...you had loose nation-states and princely states that were independent of eachother

"india" didnt exist until 1947. Anyone who beleives otherwise is the same type of person who will be disappointed to know that "Akhand bharat" never was and never will be a potential/legitimate reality. The Muslim League and the patriots/anti colonialists/anti-fascists behind the Pakistan Movement proved that.

see above

Finally, while this analysis is the past seen through a gel-coated lens for the most part, the bit about Afghanistan is plain silly. Afghanistan very successfully tore itself apart. Nobody could have intervened in any positive way; those who did were uniformly negative. India chose not to be one of those vultures. Not a bad thing to do, all things considered.
Not a lot of People know But Khalistan movement was the reason for that. It wasnt like India didnt wanted to grab an opportunity in 80s like it did in 71. But it couldnt because US and Pakistan had check-mate her within. Even to Attack Azad Kashmir and G-B yr Punjab was strategically very important for movement.

In simple military words u always cover yr flanks and rear before an offensive.

It is only true for religious bigots like you who can't see beyond religion. I assume you ruled Spain too. :lol:
LOL really sometimes i feel to be a religious bigot u need to have something within yrself or in yr religion. But indians who generally has even gave up their own religion for atheism cant even imagine that, because the boundary of mentality is too bound!:agree:

Anyways good luck in yr own world but here we dont appreciate yr views.

Last edited:
LOL really sometimes i feel to be a religious bigot u need to have something within yrself or in yr religion. But indians who generally has even gave up their own religion for atheism cant even imagine that, because the boundary of mentality is too bound! Anyways good luck in yr own world but here we dont appreciate yr views.

I see how you dodged the tricky question. The only basis for that 1000 years rule claim (which by the way is almost twice the exact number and large parts of the country were ruled by different rulers even during those years) is your current religion. By the same logic you should also be able to claim that you ruled Spain for hundreds of years. It's like present day Christians claiming that they ruled India and Pakistan for 200 years because the Brits were Christian. But I don't expect religious bigots to have a sense of logic to understand that. Religions, especially the organized ones curb independent thinking. You can never think beyond what you were told as the ultimate truth. I will let you enjoy your confinement. :)

I see how you dodged the tricky question. The only basis for that 1000 years rule claim (which by the way is almost twice the exact number and large parts of the country were ruled by different rulers even during those years) is your current religion. By the same logic you should also be able to claim that you ruled Spain for hundreds of years. It's like present day Christians claiming that they ruled India and Pakistan for 200 years because the Brits were Christian. But I don't expect religious bigots to have a sense of logic to understand that. Religions, especially the organized ones curb independent thinking. You can never think beyond what you were told as the ultimate truth. I will let you enjoy your confinement. :)
Kid in case u missed this line...........

Anyways good luck in yr own world but here we dont appreciate yr views.

gandhi was a gutsy women. and i know the regional nations including pakistan where scared of her.

If Gandhi ruled the modern india 9th largest GDP and nuclear and military power of some capability india would be a scary opponent.

Uncle I know that you can't appreciate anything that challenges you. That's a very convenient way to live in denial. :)
yes obviously that is specially when u r having a conversation who in so much conservative mood that he is denying the obvious history.

like once a wise man said ''u cant expect a caveman to drive a car one day if he refuses to learn new ideas and feels content with his past believes''.

Therefore I leave u in yr own world. Goodbye.

Indira Ghandi who?:undecided:
a Woman who had a western Hollywood's 70s movie witch horror genre attire, and had a hair style that resembled the patients that u usually Find in the Pakistan's largest Mental hospital in Hyderabad.:lol:

A woman with the two mentioned characteristics was indira the gandi bachi.:lol::lol:

Indira Ghandi who?:undecided:
the one who got assassinated by his own sikh guard thats her and after her assassination our SSG Capt Nabeel and Capt khizar did a naked dance in siachen infront of indian bunker chanting " aa jao aub rape wala ilzam lgao hum pa" namardo

india never had an empire....you had a few groups that conquered eachother within; you had foreign conquerers as well...you had loose nation-states and princely states that were independent of eachother

"india" didnt exist until 1947. Anyone who beleives otherwise is the same type of person who will be disappointed to know that "Akhand bharat" never was and never will be a potential/legitimate reality. The Muslim League and the patriots/anti colonialists/anti-fascists behind the Pakistan Movement proved that.

see above
You need to educate yourself on history mate, ever heard of the Maurayan Empire? Ashoka and Chandragupta?
That's an Indian Empire that ruled you Pakistanis and yes it was a united India. Infact our national emblem is the same emblem as this empire.
1z5kgoj.jpg

There's also the Gupta empire but I think you get the message, before making stupid statements do research beforehand.

You need to educate yourself on history mate, ever heard of the Maurayan Empire? Ashoka and Chandragupta?
That's an Indian Empire that ruled you Pakistanis and yes it was a united India. Infact our national emblem is the same emblem as this empire.
1z5kgoj.jpg

There's also the Gupta empire but I think you get the message, before making stupid statements do research beforehand.
Ruled Pakistan?? o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom