What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

@Angel88

At the end of the day,Whether Bangladesh was liberated and anything else was done,you will remain a indian aka inferior race

Thats uncalled for, i suggest you remove your comment. There is no such thing as inferior race or superior race, we all are equals. The only thing that differentiates us is our will, talent and hardwork. Race has nothing to do with this.

but a Sikh bodyguard invaded her body with multiple bullets lol

Indira_Gandhi_assassination.jpg

@waz @BATMAN @batmannow please forgive me I cant find a better picture

Did you know its better to die like brave instead of pussies.
When R&AW tried to replace her old Sikh Body guards then she replied that Death is ultimate truth then why I replace my old body guard due to their belief.

a. Yes, sure - Operation Searchlight in erstwhile East Pakistan is a figment of the world's imagination. Or the Blood Telegram sent by American diplomats. Or mass graves.

indian yapping about mass graves :laugh:

ask Kashmiris who are doing the mass graves...

b. So did the Lankans tour Pakistan again?

Pakistan and SL can readily take it up with the ICB

c. Nepal - LOL. Look at this Gallup poll in Nepal. Nepalese See Pakistan as South Asia's Greatest Security Threat
28% of Nepal considers you a threat to South Asia.

and how many view india favorably -- go look at the same gallup polls kiddo :laugh:

you dig a four meter hole, you find 10 bodies...dig a seven meter one - you could find 40.....perhaps you should keep your beak shut on the matter of foreign relations; for every one of your absurd retorts, 10,000 things can come back and hit you back

No one in South Asia considers Pakistan as their "savior". They do consider India to be a bully but they deal with it on their own.

tell that to patriotic Sri Lankans - especially those who suffered indian-sponsored LTTE terrorism for half a century.....those who are informed know that Pakistani govt. and military has been hyper-supportive diplomatically and militarily vis a vis the war against LTTE

to be honest - i believe in regional economic integration and cooperation - but at the same time, I am of the view that those who have a problem with Pakistan can kiss our azzes b/c we simply dont give a shyt what you indians or anyone else thinks.

your opinion is of zero value to Pakistanis and all we get are good laughters thanks to a lot of you guys -- especially the ones who keep joining PDF (after getting banned repeatedly) :laugh:

Get your facts straight; the rest is lost.

The vast bulk of the Mukti Bahini were Muslim Bengalis. In fact, Osmani was frustrated at the reluctance of the Hindu refugees to fight. That is not to imply that there were no Hindu MB at all

anyone who was a member of mukti bahini was fair game.....yes, we killed a lot of them. That's a good thing.

Good luck with your counter-insurgency campaign.

worked well in Swat and other areas!

good luck dealing with the naxals and the 22+ other seperatist/insurgent groups in "democratic shining india" :laugh:

Funny, isn't it? India's neighbours live without fear, according to you, and the credit goes to the single most belligerent state in the neighbourhood.

what are you going to do about it except yap on a forum?

Lol. I think you guys like to forget the 1000 years of humiliation. Very understandable. It must be so infuriating to be reminded though.
:agree:
1000 years of humiliation,rofl We ruled you for 7000 years what about that?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom