What's new

Indira Gandhi planned a mass invasion of Pakistan | CIA Records

Indira Ghandi who?:undecided:

a Woman who had a western Hollywood's 70s movie witch horror genre attire, and had a hair style that resembled the patients that u usually Find in the Pakistan's largest Mental hospital in Hyderabad.:lol:

A woman with the two mentioned characteristics was indira the gandi bachi.:lol::lol:
the one who got assassinated by his own sikh guard thats her and after her assassination our SSG Capt Nabeel and Capt khizar did a naked dance in siachen infront of indian bunker chanting " aa jao aub rape wala ilzam lgao hum pa" namardo

An Indian woman who inflicted such a deep scars on Pakistani psyche, that even three decades after her death, It still hurts so bad, that they can not but trample on her grave.

We all should accept this that India is having its own unique place in the world stage because of its rich culture and traditions and try to avoid talks which led to arguments.

gandhi was a gutsy women. and i know the regional nations including pakistan where scared of her.

If Gandhi ruled the modern india 9th largest GDP and nuclear and military power of some capability india would be a scary opponent.

Pakistan wasnt scared of her; we just looked at her as a witch, wretched ugly woman who needed to be neutralized...hell - even the Americans and much of the free world felt the same way

thanks to the Sikhs - they got the job done satisfactorily for us

Pakistan wasnt scared of her; we just looked at her as a witch, wretched ugly woman who needed to be neutralized...hell - even the Americans and much of the free world felt the same way

thanks to the Sikhs - they got the job done satisfactorily for us
Celebration of assassination of elected prime minister of a country reflects extreme myopia. You wont be able to find a single sane Indian member here who would hold such views about any such political leader in the world.

You need to educate yourself on history mate, ever heard of the Maurayan Empire? Ashoka and Chandragupta?
That's an Indian Empire that ruled you Pakistanis and yes it was a united India. Infact our national emblem is the same emblem as this empire.

Pakistan and india got their independence in 1947. I've heard of the "Mauryan empire" and it did not comprise all of what is today known as "india"

There's also the Gupta empire but I think you get the message, before making stupid statements do research beforehand.

yeah well that all went so well.....your so-called "ancient united india" seems to have lost a lot of real estate since then! :laugh:

its like Greek telling a Turk - "we ruled over Istanbul" :laugh:

Celebration of assassination of elected prime minister of a country reflects extreme myopia. You wont be able to find a single sane Indian member here who would hold such views about any such political leader in the world.

I'm not concerned about sane or insane indian members here. This is a Pakistani forum and I don't care if I offended you or others.

Just like I don't care if indians go on tirades about serving or retired COAS, DG-ISIs or ex-PMs etc.

p.s. indira got what was coming to her anyways.....someone had to put her out of her misery :laugh:

Relax Sandy. He is just scratching the perpetual butt itch, she gave to them.

I'm not concerned about sane or insane indian members here. This is a Pakistani forum and I don't care if I offended you or others.

Just like I don't care if indians go on tirades about serving or retired COAS, DG-ISIs or ex-PMs etc.

Your rhetoric is known very well and doesn't offend any sane Indian members... please carry on...

Perpetuity doesn't apply to those who have passed. It applies to the living.

So...

Were you even alive to witness anything that took place decades back.

kid - i bet you werent even pissing in your diapers during the Cold War. You must be from 1990s generation, so what is all this to you anyways?

No need to talk about butt itches when we see you indians flood/pollute our forum with your butt itchery

(a.k.a. emotionally-hashed drivel and semantics)

Really ? Sounds lame dude.. You can surely do better

im too stoned and apathetic

that would be a mammoth task, as that would mean for you to raise your discourse to be valued enough to be taken as offensive.

element_meh_mousepad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom